How to find a long-term serious relationship?

Every guy i dated in person broke up with me will in a week and because they either cheated or dumped me for another girl and i know i have done nothing wrong in these relationships because i have very good hygiene and i have everything that is needed to have a long-term serious relationship and and my boyfriend but that is now my ex decided to dump me and the picture below is my boyfriend and i conversationπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ and so please help me figure out how to find a long-term serious relationship!!! i tried online and in person and nothing has worked so far but mostly in person!!!How to find a long-term serious relationship???

827

Most Helpful Guy

• Hun it's not you. Its just your age and in high school. Its just puppy love anyways then. Not sayong its not "real" but its definitely not long term realtionships in high school. very rarely do they ever last. You will find someone one day. Until then just enjoy life. You don't need a guy. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you! Plus I'm sure your going to college soon and you meet plenty of dudes there. It may take some time to get in a real committed long term relationship but in due time it will happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maintaining a long- term relationship is one of the most difficult challenges for most people to face

When you first meet someone it's important to get to know each other really well. Personality wise and each other's goals in life.. their aspirations. You need to know their needs and wants in life, as well as in a relationship. .

Gradually feelings develop over time. You can't force a serious relationship to happen. It happens naturally as things progress and develop between you both. There's many reasons why relationships don't last.

I just look on failed relationships as a way of getting to know myself more , coz they teach me what i do and don't want from relationship and from a potential partner

What Guys Said 26

• well to start your 17 and love in relationships doesn't exist at that age for guys its all about sex at that age. second on here the first thing you see in your picture is you cleavage which makes it look like your open to just having sex and not a relationship thats just how guys brains work... im not saying thats right for guys to think like that but there hormones are going wild and they can't get sex off there minds. and finally if your looking for a gentleman stop its there job to find you and treat you right not the other way around. and dont seem desperate that brings the worst kind of guys around

• Ooh ooh this!!! Yes! Yes! I would've said the same thing

If you don't want guys cheating on you, then you have to let then know that. I told my crush I wasn't going to compete with sluts for his attention because I saw him flirting with other girls, and he took me out on a date for it. Guys want to know that you respect yourself before they can respect you

• If you date wrong guys , every time the result will be the same. At least this guy did not have sex with you. But other guys may dump you after having sex. And that will be worse. So look out only for nice guys who will love you with all of their heart.

• As far as I can read from your convo, I seriously believe that this guy just wasted all the love and care and warmth you had for him. I guess he is into girls just for fun and is least bothered about other's emotions. Unfortunately, you got along with such a person. Have you tried the meetup app? Because being in love with someone nearby you is always believed to be good, I'd suggest you use this app to attend meetups in your locality where you will find so many like-minded guys who are in sync with how you think. I'm sure that a girl as loving and cute as you will surely find a nice guy. What your ex did on messenger is undoubtedly unacceptable.

• 90% of women are only capable of feeling attraction towards 10% of guys.

So the guys that get all the chicks have less than zero incentive to settle down with one. Also, they will stay attractive to women their whole lives, mostly. Women are only attractive for a tiny window of time and they're lucky if they get ten years on top.

So women actually cause all of their own problems throughout every stage of their life because of the mating strategies they employ, but while men are actually the primary victims of these harmful mating strategies, men also receive nearly 100% of the blame for what women do to them.

Like if a woman stabbed you in the throat and then blamed you for dripping blood on the carpet.

• answer to your question is... men sucks :x
    and also before you get that into you I want you to know this, none of it is your fault. relationship nowadays are pretty much sucky if the other person isn't a decent person, so hold yourself, center your life into you yourself too and let dating for when you have your base solid. Don't give up your things or plans for other people

• there are a lot of people like this and in my opinion long term relationships are a side effect of not letting these small flings demotivate you to be in a relationship.. nice user name by the way..

• If you have a lot of guy friends and you aren't reassuring your boy early on, or withhold information about them, are secretive about when you hang out and don't invite your boy along, that's a serious red flag that will send them running pretty much every time.

• Wow that's harsh and very cold...

By the conversation I can tell that guy was just playing you all this time..

All I can say is that you haven't really found the one... And sometimes you have to go through shot before you find the one portion who won't hurt your like that...

Andi you are very young so just know that most guys at that age are like immature

You are beautiful by the way... Just wait for the right guy, he will come around

• Start by a short-time relationship, transform it into a LT one.

• I'd like to know the answer myself, I've never really had a girlfriend. For you I'd look for a different type of guy, no players or jerks but guys who you could see or want long term relationship.

• just from reading that I can see that that guy is quite simply a C**t and I wouldn't think twice about him, he's a waste of space, guys like that want you for one thing and one thing only. don't be put out by him! you sound like an absolute gem and someone who has A LOT of love to give, find someone who appreciates that and who appreciates you for who you are, don't ever be with someone who only wants one thing! you rock OP remember that!

• You're more than welcome OP! Stay dazzling! you'll always find people who will appreciate you! I'll be the first to put my name on that list if no one else will!

• Going from your profile I doubt you're a real person, but answering your question is there is no simple answer humans are finicky and emotions are weird and trying to force it will rarely work.

• Maybe you're attracting/ seeking the wrong kind of people?

• I am sorry you had your heart broke. It is hard to find someone who will love you for who you really are. I have lost 3 girlfriends in the past 2 years because they have had a hard time accepting me for who I am. Keep looking ahead and do not look back. You will be okay, it will hurt for awhile, but you will be okay.

• you start by staying away from these player jerks in the beginning.

• most likely because the guy that would be dog loyal to you is too shy to say anything. you probably dont even notice him.

• Find someone else

• get to know the person first and I mean everything about them

• honestly it hurts to know that there are people out there who date just to date or fuck but it shouldn't be about that it should be about finding your lifelong companion

• someone to cherish, to love with, to suffer with, to celebrate with, etc.

• It's ok I went through the same thing but tbh maybe it's something your doing to attract those bad people. Trust me if it doesn't work out with his girl best believe he going to try to comeback

• Have they been one that always initiates or have you done it multiple times as well?

• It's not easy, My long term relationship just ended two months ago.

• Waste of time lol he is

• There is never a sure way just try an error till things work

• wow, thats gotta hurt, why where you into him in the first place dude? was he "sweet"?

• You don't. It finds you.

• brutality! just act like u don't care be a brutal bitch and walk away if u need too. the girl he was chasing for so long probably only changed her mind cause she got jealous of ur hotness.

What Girls Said 7

• Long-term serious relationship is never "found", like a nice dress. Such relationship "develops" but may take sometime.
    As regards behavior of your boyfriend, keep many aspects in mind: he may be in hurry to have sex with you (it's only part time enjoyment), you failed to assess him (what does he want), you are introvert and shy thus unable to express your feelings. So there may be many aspects of very short term relations. First assess yourself, and don't get into "serious" relationship hurriedly, time will itself prove.

• That guy is an asshole also don't be too clingy guys hate that plus a guy will treat you nice when he thinks that your the right girl.

• Kaaaaal

• it breaks my heart reading that convo. keep trying i guess. you'll find that one for you :) good luck!

• THE FUUUUCKKK?
    Girl he's the biggest player I've ever seen dafuqq

• you can't know if ur relationship will last long or end

• look for a short term one, and you'll prbably get long term;)