Black guys are so hot we women pay them for sex, what do you think?

824

What Guys Said 24

• You mean all I have to be is "Black" and I can get women? They won't mind my flabby belly beer gut? My glasses and my jedi knight uniform will be okay?

Yes!!!

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...6000005DC-513_306x423.jpg

• A study from Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ, has concluded that approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males. The study was conducted by the Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University.
    The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.
    The fact that there is such a huge disparity between the number of white women who want to have sex with Black men versus those who would marry Black men, shows that many still have stereotypical view of Black men. Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom but almost complete absent from the corporate boardroom.
    So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a Black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider.
    A French Army Surgeon (1898/1972), a 30-year specialist in
    genitourinary diseases} makes reference to numerous anatomical
    distinctions which show a similar pattern of whites being between
    blacks and Orientals. ... size of genitalia (Orientals smallest,
    blacks largest). We averaged the ethnographic data on erect penis and
    found the means to approximate: Orientals, 4 to 5.5 in. in length and
    1.25 in. in diameter; Caucasians, 5.5 to 6 in. in length and 1.5 in.
    in diameter; blacks, 6.25 to 8 in. in length and 2 in. in diameter."
    (Rushton, J. P. & Bogaert, A. F. (1987) Race differences in sexual
    behavior: Testing an evolutionary hypothesis. Journal Research in
    Personality 21(4): pp. 536-7)

• Blacktowhite. net is a great place for white girls to hook up with BBC

• I read the article and a portion of what some chick wrote in the comments. She seems to have no sympathy for men and played the "why are you blaming all women" card. Like, who the fuck said "all" but she doesn't realize that most women are awful people. Anyway. I'll dry my face and turn on the light now.

• @DanielKaluuya Aw cheer up, there is much more to life than pussy. Pussy does not equal happiness. That get old quick... in more ways than one.

• Why would a white girl pay a black guy for sex when every black guy on the street would kill big mama for a shot at a pretty blonde pussy.

• They gone book a flight for that D

• Lol exactly, how do you feel about that?

• That's great and all but I actually want to be a husband and father. 92% of mixed kids ( with a black dad ) are born out of wedlock. There's nothing real about these relations.

• Women should unfetter their powerful sexuality, and spread their wing to soar to new heights of spiritualism only BBC can provide with total body cervical orgasms, the Queen of all female orgasms. Some women can have them for up to 2hrs continually. The clitoral orgasm is like a males orgasm, which almost amounts to a good sneeze.

• You realize that women who engage in such things are usually middle aged?
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...emale-sex-tourists.html

• women pay for sex with men regardless of their race. just like men do

• Honestly don't care that much to be frank lol.

They're the equivalent of Korean and Vietnamese whores for men lol.

• If you keep broadcasting your sex life for everyone to hear, I'm gonna start telling you about the shits I take every morning.

Go be a shameless degenerate quietly to yourself.

• If you want them so bad, you don’t need our approval. Go to Jamaica, pay one of these dudes to stick their 8 in her in your ass

• whatever float's people boat

• Go ahead and pay them. Who cares

• It's not that they are black, but that they are way fitter and more natural.

• This is a great reason for all White men to drop white girls, and start dating Asian women and Latinas.

• We women lol. I highly doubt it.

• Rock on!

• I am back though.. But not pure black. will u Pay for me?

• if you want to spend your money on it go for it i guess

• Yea women always like big penises

• They're not paying for it anymore. In Europe white women are flocking to refugee camps to sleep with black men.

White women are obsessed with penis size.

• The only women who do this, are the sort of women that men (black or white) wouldn't fuck for free.

Now think about it - what sort of woman would a healthy sane young guy not want to fuck?

• That's bullshit. I'm black and waaaaaay hotter than those guys and bitches don't pay me. Nah, that's bullshit.

• These women hit the wall and looks like they are in their 40's and up. Most guys don't want women like that so these women go to other countries to get sex.

• @burpzzzzz Oh, ok I guess.

• They do hit walls in their 40's.

• thats gross

• Why?

• i dont like black people so its gross

• Great, another guy with a pink GAG account...

• The first thought that came to mind is also the first opinion that I read.

• @ThisDudeHere Yeah, it's pretty painfully obvious this "question" is from a guy.

• I think... it's a great way to spread stds because I'm sure protection goes right out the window. Each to their own...

What Girls Said 8

• I think you are a black guy trolling. I have no desire to be with a black man.

• Personally I find it quite disgusting when people think of other humans as if they were prize studs or something. Interacial porn turns me off because they parade the black guys out on screen like some sort of freak show...

People can be bad or good in bed, the colour of your dick (unless it's yellow or green and rotting) will not make a difference to your performance. If you think it does, then you are stupid and racist.

• I think it's disgusting and perverse.

• More money than sense!

• Never paid one for sex, but sure as hell had a good time fucking them for free. Speaking of the Caribbean islands, Tortola in the British Virgin Islands is where I first met my husband.
    All that said I don't think you are a girl, just another troll with a totally phony ID on here. I wish these GaG braintrusts could figure out a way to prevent this from happening.

• Illegal prostitution has been going on since the beginning of time, who cares what skin color they are, each race of one person or more has done it before or is continuing to do it. It's wrong and I advise against it because it just leads to sexually transmitted diseases and or jail time.

• Degenerate hedonistic sex obsessed culture.
    Just as bad as men going to Thailand for sex or even going to the next door borthel.

• Yes many non black women day dream about BBC's but often don't want to be seen with a black guy or date one either.

• 12h

That's because a lot of men wouldn't want to date these women who will have sex and date black men.