Black guys are so hot we women pay them for sex, what do you think?

925

Most Helpful Guy

• A study from Rutgers University in New Rochelle, NJ, has concluded that approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males. The study was conducted by the Sexual Sociological Endowment in the Cultural Histology department, at Rutgers University.
    The study reveals that a whopping 87% of white women dream of having sex with a Black man and in some cases many already have. Interestingly enough, the same study says only 13% of white women said they would would marry and raise a family with a Black man. Of the 800 involved in the study, 8 percent said they have actually dreamed of having a threesome with Black men.
    The fact that there is such a huge disparity between the number of white women who want to have sex with Black men versus those who would marry Black men, shows that many still have stereotypical view of Black men. Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom but almost complete absent from the corporate boardroom.
    So when it comes to sex, most white women would prefer a Black man but they look toward their own white men when they are looking for a provider.
    A French Army Surgeon (1898/1972), a 30-year specialist in
    genitourinary diseases} makes reference to numerous anatomical
    distinctions which show a similar pattern of whites being between
    blacks and Orientals. ... size of genitalia (Orientals smallest,
    blacks largest). We averaged the ethnographic data on erect penis and
    found the means to approximate: Orientals, 4 to 5.5 in. in length and
    1.25 in. in diameter; Caucasians, 5.5 to 6 in. in length and 1.5 in.
    in diameter; blacks, 6.25 to 8 in. in length and 2 in. in diameter."
    (Rushton, J. P. & Bogaert, A. F. (1987) Race differences in sexual
    behavior: Testing an evolutionary hypothesis. Journal Research in
    Personality 21(4): pp. 536-7)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Blacktowhite. net is a great place for white girls to hook up with BBC

• I read the article and a portion of what some chick wrote in the comments. She seems to have no sympathy for men and played the "why are you blaming all women" card. Like, who the fuck said "all" but she doesn't realize that most women are awful people. Anyway. I'll dry my face and turn on the light now.

• @DanielKaluuya Aw cheer up, there is much more to life than pussy. Pussy does not equal happiness. That get old quick... in more ways than one.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I find it quite disgusting when people think of other humans as if they were prize studs or something. Interacial porn turns me off because they parade the black guys out on screen like some sort of freak show...

People can be bad or good in bed, the colour of your dick (unless it's yellow or green and rotting) will not make a difference to your performance. If you think it does, then you are stupid and racist.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE