A coffee date suggested by a woman means you are in the friend zone right?

• Ha! Yes man! You're not getting laid buddy
  • No.. She might be super traditional, reluctant, or prude and wants to get to know ya
  • Maybe! But a quality connection during the date could change her mind
    Vote C

32

Most Helpful Girl

• She might not drink alcohol. I happen to love coffee myself. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that you've been friendzoned.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily friendzoned, just get to know her don't be too nervous or too nice agreeing with whatever she says be a man and know that she is also a human like you