I'm stuck between two brothers. What should I do?

I know it sounds terrible and I feel terrible. But they're both aware of the situation and one doesn't seem to care but the other asked me not to hookup with his brother anymore because he has true feelings for me and asked me to be exclusive.

I never intended on being with both of them. I started out friends with one (Tyler) and eventually we started a friends with benefits relationship. I figured it was purely casual and kept my options open.

One night, I met Tyler's brother Adam, and I was immediately attracted to him. They're both good looking guys, but Adam was definitely physically 100% my type. The attaction was mutual, and he knew his brother and I were friends with benefits and continued to pursue me, and one drunken night we hooked up... and then a few more times.

Tyler played it off like he didn't care but I knew it hurt him because he didn't talk to me for a while. Then, out of the blue, he messages me saying he wants to be friends again, so I agreed.

I like Tyler and he admitted to me how much he likes me. He's a good guy. I agreed to be exclusive with him.

Now his brother won't stop hitting me up and Tyler blantantly that he's gonna keep trying to get with me. I'm not going to, obviously, but sometimes when he's around us, I just feel SO attracted to him sexually. He's like my kryptonite (physically) but Tyler is everything I want emotionally, plus he is cute.

We all hangout together and they both try to make the other look bad and make themselves look good. I don't want to cause issues.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You should decide what you want, because if you don't choose one of them you're gonna loose both 😅. Because of the way you explain it, you should stay with the brother, because, although Tyler causes you a happy feeling of cuteness, that seems to be a secondary thing when the sexy one does his thing. The problem is that if you do that you'll hurt Tyler, but if you keep lying to yourself you are never going to be happy. Grow up and choose the cute one or enjoy the body of the sexy one. What's your kind of thing?

Most Helpful Girl