Why do guys HATE fat girls, as if they were cancer?

It just shocks me that the intensity to which guys HATE fat girls is unmeasurably high, as if they were the worst cancerous disease, they avoid them like the plague. Can’t even be friends with them!

Why tf is this? Why are guys so shallow?

Please don’t come to me with “Guys are just visual creatures...” No. because if that were true guys also would have different tastes in women, which would include overweight women.

Why is it a universal thing for fat women to be completely deserted?

1028

Most Helpful Guy

• We guys could be cunts too and we TaKe the anger we get from rejection and we put it out on fat women. However, a woman Can have a fat guy friend and give false hopes we Do not Do that, So that is good.
    I Also realise Many guys are generousnwhen they use the world fat even to some res, ly hot curvy women. Feministi However Can call Obqese women curvy which does more harm than good. So yeah shallow guys will avoid them like plague.
    but lets say things the way they are... fat is bad for everyone and it is a bad indicator of health So I hope we all Try to live healthier lives.

• That’s ridiculous because even unhealthily skinny women can easily attract guys lmfao. Not the case with fat women, and they’re both unhealthy

• dont need to be a white knight and shame guys

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel like it has more to do with the ego of SOME bigger women today. Yes, there are men who find bigger women attractive and nothing wrong with that. We all like different things and thats ok.
    But with the body positivity movement and fat acceptance movement, some women who are bigger believe that other people's tastes are irrelevant that they should be attracted to them. And obviously, that is wrong.
    Example (extreme, but an example):
    https://i.imgur.com/aYpp4iA.jpg

• wait that's a real?
      I don't wanna live anymore.

• I need a beer. lol

• Lmao 😂😂🤣 I think that was written by a troll though haha, it’s kinda funny