I was love bombed, gaslighted, ghosted then he submarined and accused me of ghosting him, why do people play these silly games?

In a month we literally went from talking hours, to having the best date, to him telling me he was confused that he was falling so quickly, him suddenly pulling away a little, to the subtle gaslighting, he told me he previously had ghosted another woman and even mentioned being encouraged to start dating again he friendship but didn't want to, after we slept together twice. To ghost me when he started throwing a wobbly over pressure for marriage not even coming from me. To resurface and accuse me of ghosting him!!!

I was open an honest about my wants and needs and was happy with something casual or long-term, I just wanted to see how things could go. All I asked for was a level of communication to keep me on the sane page!
Love bombing
If you have just met somebody who is saying that you are "soul mates" and declaring their undying love for you after a few weeks, you might have just become the victim of something called "love bombing.
gaslighting
- manipulate (someone) by psychological means into doubting their own sanity
Ghosting
the practice of ending a personal relationship with someone by suddenly and without explanation withdrawing from all communication
Submarining basically, it’s when a dude (or girl) goes off the radar for some time before resurfacing in your life, as if they’d never disappeared at all.

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, everything you say about him makes him seem consistent in his ego-ism. He sounds like a socionics-beta personality type. You just have to learn to focus on someone's character, and tracking their decision making process, not their pretty words. People will often give glaring clues that they use words carelessly to construct illusions, always to support their own cause, and to avoid having to do the work of wielding authenticity. Witness people's character, not their promises. He sounds like a vacuous guy, surprised you couldn't see through him sooner..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE