Why do girls put height requirements on their tinder profile?

I've never understood when I come across a girls tinder profile where she says, you have to be a certain height to get a date with her.
The thing is, even if I do meet her height requirement, I would still not be interested. It says a lot about her.

Imagine a girl coming across a guy's profile that has a breast size requirement on it, even if she met it, she still would think the guy is a douche.

1214

Most Helpful Girl

• I put a height requirement because I would feel weird dating someone shorter than me and it's only fair that I make it totally clear from the get go because it's like some guys don't like skinny girls some guys don't like fatter girls it's just a specific people shouldn't be judged for that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just find it trashy as hell. I am 5'10 and if I saw a girl stating "you must be at least 5'8 to take me out" I would swipe left immediately.
      Like I said, if you saw in a guy's profile him saying, you must have at least a cup size b or whatever, you would think he's a douche. Same thing

• Each to their own I can't help. what my preference is I prefer to be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• I know what you mean.

When I tried it I would often see all kinds of demand like that. Mostly it wasn’t just height it was more like take me places or do things for me or have a degree, job, car, whatever, be fit and so on.

My feeling was always that is says a lot about them when they say things like that. Even when I meet all these requirements I just think “here’s a list of things you won’t get from me” and I swipe left.

It a turnoff.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE