How much do girls care about height?

I used to think they didn't care as long as you were taller than them but after doing some reading on this website it seems different?

238

Most Helpful Guy

• THIS topic has a way of getting me all steamed up no matter how long and how often I've seen it come up. Women are so damned hell bent on height that it's not fair at all. Height is not a measurement on the quality of a man, nor is it an indication of how well a man can "protect" a woman(whatever that means). Unless a woman needs a taller man to show her how to rebound, it's a ridiculous criteria in sex and dating. Absurd. As you mentioned, there are many posts about the height of a man on this website alone and MOST of all the women expressed hardcore insistence of tall or nothing. Look at the dating websites, women will list their requirements in a man. The first thing listed is preferred height, usually around 6+feet.

It makes no sense that women can reject a man because he's not tall and expect us to just deal with it. In contrast, if a man rejects a woman based on her bra size, there will be the devil to pay! Stupid. Nevertheless, once a shorter man complains about it or face being labelled as having low self-esteem, lack of confidence or a loser. Contradiction.

Next to bullying, this is the biggest problem that short men have to face in the world, the dating. I used to count in college alone how many times women said no to me(quite rudely I might add) based on my diminuative stature, ALL short men do. Shallow.

Is there any hope for the god-forsaken? Legal prostitution, at least the women in this industry don't say no. If you find this unacceptable, good luck with whatever method you wish to try. I wish the best for you

• You sound angry regardless of the fact that many women still go out with short dudes. The problem is not height, sure it's a disadvantage but that hasn't stopped many from getting what they want.

• Honestly, if so Many girls have such messed up preference I feel a little less sorry for you people if you can't find love. You people are getting what you sought.