Low sexual satisfaction, hurting and depressing?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years now and we going smooth he's a nice and good guy but one big problem he's not good in bed at all. he's not even willing to improve, he ignores sex he doesn't like sex, he doesn't know how to even be romantic or do foreplays, he knows nothing. When we want to have sex all he does is gets on top of me with a lube and straddle for 1 minute and he's done. Weve never switched positions we've never tried anything new. Sometimes I try to take control and spice things up but he refuses, he just isn't good in anything relating to sex and his previous relationships failed because his exes kept sleeping with other guys and I'm sure this is the reason why. I've talked to him calmly, I've advised him, I've sat him down and talked deep with him, I've even threatened to breakup, I've done it all but nothing has changed and honestly I'm fed up. For 2 years I haven't been sexually satisfied it's not been easy. Im not a cheat I don't wanna cheat on him but this is becoming too much to handle. I don't wanna get married and start commuting adultery and I don't want to continue this way forever either so I'm asking your partner not being able to satisfy you sexually no matter what you've done to improve things is it enough to break up with him?

219

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmmmmm. This is a tough situation. My ex was the same way about me, i struggled to get her off but I always tried and was trying to improve and I got really good near the end. I was however hurt when she made it such a big deal in our relationship... because she was a sweet emotionally girl and a virgin and I was her first and I never expected her to be upset about something like that, but sexual fustration is very real and I guess is a reason to leave someone unfortunately. We did all kinds of crazy things, sex in public, online, made videos. Around the time I finally got good at getting her off we broke up for other reasons. Like I said tough situation but if you're not happy and he's making no effort to improve you can leave him, you're not married.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, its enough to break up with him. Sex brings you closer, of course if you love him, and not being sexually satisfied can be frustrating specially if the other person isn't willing to improve, it shows they don't care about your needs. Sorry but you need to dump him if he can't keep up.