Are you bothered if your girlfriend has stretch marks?

Are you bothered if your girlfriend has stretch marks??

36197

Most Helpful Guy

• d3qdvvkm3r2z1i.cloudfront.net/.../..._newthumb.png

Lust is the confusing element of relationships which many women fail to understand when it comes to men and is often mistaken for love. Men fall in lust quickly but love is earned and acquired in time.

Love is what allows us to see past the flaws, skin deep or otherwise, in our partner of choice and is the reason why your stretch marks won’t matter in the end…

Lust, and the absence of it upon discovery of something they may consider unattractive, is what allows men to stand up and walk out on the individual they previously proclaimed attraction for.

Revealing your “flaws” early in a relationship may scare away a few men but the real men, the men who will matter to you as you age in life, those are the ones who look past the skin deep elements which superficially define us and will see you for who you really are. Those are the men that matter.

If you can’t find someone who is willing to look past your flaws then you’re simply not looking hard enough because they exist in plenty.

Just remember, for as many flaws as you wish someone else to overlook about you, they likely have an equal amount or more, even if someone seems perfect on the outside.

Read My Take

Ways To Make Love To Your Partner Without Having Sex ↗

Hope it Helps. 😊🇮🇳

Most Helpful Girl