Are you bothered if your girlfriend has stretch marks?

Are you bothered if your girlfriend has stretch marks??

1|2

Most Helpful Guy

• d3qdvvkm3r2z1i.cloudfront.net/.../..._newthumb.png

Lust is the confusing element of relationships which many women fail to understand when it comes to men and is often mistaken for love. Men fall in lust quickly but love is earned and acquired in time.

Love is what allows us to see past the flaws, skin deep or otherwise, in our partner of choice and is the reason why your stretch marks won’t matter in the end…

Lust, and the absence of it upon discovery of something they may consider unattractive, is what allows men to stand up and walk out on the individual they previously proclaimed attraction for.

Revealing your “flaws” early in a relationship may scare away a few men but the real men, the men who will matter to you as you age in life, those are the ones who look past the skin deep elements which superficially define us and will see you for who you really are. Those are the men that matter.

If you can’t find someone who is willing to look past your flaws then you’re simply not looking hard enough because they exist in plenty.

Just remember, for as many flaws as you wish someone else to overlook about you, they likely have an equal amount or more, even if someone seems perfect on the outside.

Read My Take

Ways To Make Love To Your Partner Without Having Sex ↗

Hope it Helps. 😊🇮🇳

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 196

• Change question to:

Are you bothered if your lady isn't a human?

And for a real answer:

I'd treat her stretched marks as if Michelangelo sculpted or engraved them.
    Anything that makes her feel more beautiful than what she already thinks.

10|0
    0|0
  • My wife's stretch marks were earned. We have a wonderful son that came with those. They're marks of her dedication to our family and I love her for them.

11|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother me at all. I love my girlfriend's stretch marks because they are unique and nobody's body is perfect. Any guy that is disgusted by them will have a real wake up call when he ages past 40 and starts getting them too.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope, just annoy her more likely by tracing them and make her blush by also calling her beautiful and remind her its a sign of her maturing and growing to where she is at. As well point out there is nothing to be ashamed of as its just something that everyone has to go through at some point. Almost like growing up.

2|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend has stretch marks I just find they add to her beauty. I love her for who she is. Not like she will ever believe me but I tell her everyday.

8|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, I usually learn to love every detail of their body. I usually have my own odeas of what I want my ideal girl to look lile, but once I've fallen in love with someone, it's like everything about her becomes the new perfect, because she's mine and I know there are certain things about me that she has acceptep.

3|1
    0|0
  • Stretch marks are just human tiger stripes and are awesome

3|1
    0|0
  • Not at all... but im bothered if my girlfriend is bothered by her own stretchtmarks... nothing more un- attractive than someone whos insecure and points out their own imperfections... we all have imperfections... its normal. Its not normal to think you are ugly or less worthy if you have flaws

1|1
    0|0
  • No, not in the slightest.

My S. O has a few on her butt/thighs and a couple small ones on her belly, doesn't make me love her any less on any other way... in fact, I barely even notice them aside from when she is putting Bio-Oil on them!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Stress marks are natural. Due to technology, I'd rather date girl with stretch marks. Because it proves that her body is real, without implants. (implants are ugly af) and if someone sends photo with stretch marks then it means it isn't Photoshoped hence not fake

https://youtu.be/tvTRZJ-4EyI

1|0
    0|0
    • Someone with implants would actually have more stretch marks.

• Show All
  • Nope. doesn't make a difference honestly. I dont date a girl, get to the point where Im seeing her naked and then say "Oh, you have stretch marks? We can't date anymore, thats disgusting. Good bue"

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If the rest of her overall is still fit/slim/hot and she has a nice proportion/body ratio, like chest-to-hips are good and all that, then no we usually don't care much. Would depend how many of them there were I guess, but it's usually okay with us if overall she's hot.

But if she has a bunch because she's chunky or chubby, then that's a no go.

0|0
    5|0
    • So she would have to be really hot for stretch marks to be fine?

• Show All
    • But you said in your comment she had to be fit / slim / hot, not just attractive. Cause i'm attractive and I'm not fit/slim.

• @The-Three
      That's generally what "attractive" means.

• Stretch marks are simply are, if from pregnancy, that a woman has given society the gift of another life. If from anything else they are a sign that she has lived and had experiences - either good or bad. For a "male" to be bothered by them means that he is far from yet being a man and he needs to stick with girls that have not had any kind of life experience. It totally goes to reflect on his maturity and personally, if I was a woman dating this boy, I would prolly dismiss him as a boy and move on to a man more deserving. Just my opinion but it's from the heart.

3|0
    0|0
  • Glittering them may be a bit much... :) but in general, stretch marks are a badge of honor, like any other scars. They're also usually sensitive to the touch, and I take shameless advantage of that! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • She manages to get rid of them by some creme, well you'd have the troubles if you were pregnant couple of times...

0|0
    0|0
  • Will my girlfriend be bothered if I lose a limb in an accident after we know each other. If that can be a deal-breaker for her, then I don't see how strech marks are a big deal. And there are ointments for attach marks available for women to counter post pregnancy streach marks, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's because she *is* fat, then it would bother me. If it's because she *used to be* fat, I couldn't care less.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course not!
    It isn't exclusive of sexual female, actually there are many men that also have stretch marks and so much than they...
    What really important is the LOVEEEEE.

1|0
    0|0
  • Literally most if not all of the guys don't even notice them, they don't care if they saw it, i noticed stretch marks is a big insecure topic amongst girls

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a girlfriend? Why did no one tell me? Honestly, no. I think that people who say "stretch marks are beautiful" are lying. To themselves and everyone else. But I don't think they look bad. They are just a thing that is there.

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

There is nothing wrong nor special about stretch marks. Stretch marks are a natural occurrence caused by variable reasons such as; Pregnancy; Growth; and weight loss etc. . .

Matures and grown up people would understand this. Those who can not define the function of stretch mark and behave inappropriately are immature who live in a bubble rather than reality.

In reality; stretch marks are part of human life. A natural mechanism who occurs upon us without our choice as part of the nature of our existences. Many people can get stretch marks in different levels due different reasons. There is nothing wrong with them. We are not perfect creatures and we never meant to be. Stretch marks aren't bad nor a flaw unless we force it to be.

Good Luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't care if she got stab wounds, bullet wounds, stretch marks, battle scars or cut marks as long as she's stable now

0|3
    0|0
  • No, I have loads of them and feel so bad for them so I'd never care

2|0
    0|0
  • nope. hopefully she isn't bothered by mine either 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. Practically everyone does. Even my friend who's a huge body builder does because his muscles grew so freakin' fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is this a common concern for women?
    Most men don't mind stretch marks. Guys will notice and forget. No big deal.

0|1
    0|0
  • No cause they are something natural and oh well if u have them u have them if u don't u dont, not having them doesn't make u a better person

1|1
    0|0
  • Not at all really, honestly i think its a small thing which almost no guy realises or really cares about much but the media put stupid amounts of attention on. Its stuff like stretch marks and spots that make someone unique right? These so called imperfections are what makes people different and maybe even quirky. It feels like today almost everyone tries to fit in this “perfect” box, but honestly its the small thins that make someone unique and special and without sounding odd these things rather than being negative can make a girl cute and special and irreplaceable

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends to be honest. Slight ones are OK but really blatant, dark ones can be really off-putting to me. They're the only kind of scar that really bothers me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I will kiss them so that they can heal. I think marks r beautiful

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 35

• I think all girls have stretch marks, so if he wants someone without them I'm not sure how that will work

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost everyone has stretch marks- even the tiniest people (you can think puberty for that). Almost everyone has a growth spurt at some point in which your skin can’t keep up.
    Of course, everyone gets them in different places. I’ve only seen a few people with really bad stretch marks unless you have those then it’s usually unnoticeable.

I see a lot of men then in their armpit are, groin, and hips and butt. Doesn’t turn me off or on- they’re there & I don’t even pay any mind to them

1|1
    0|0
    • Good point, Just to add for men stretch marks are also found sometimes on the lower back from their growth spurt (s)

• When I was 15 years old I was so stressed, I saw my imperfections as if they were bigger than they really were, like something that everyone would point out. Now I have 26 and I have lost all my insecurities, now I understand that how you look doesn’t define you, and that everyone have insecurities too but sometimes they chose to ignore them

0|0
    0|0
  • I never understand why strecht marks should be a problem, girl they are normal as fuck also I personally actually really honestly like them, I feel like a woman with them (obviously not only cause of them, but they are with a reason) makes me human

2|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks are part of life. Both men and womem tend to get stretch marks during puberty simply because of growth spurts. Women are more prone during pubery because suddenly our bodies are taking a "womanly" form. I grew 3 to 4 bra cup sizes and just a year or two during puberty, so yeah my breasts have stretch marks. Also some people are simply more genetically predisposed to them. I don't think they're a big deal at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve never understood the fuss about them. Naturally, I personally don’t have them even though I maybe will in a couple of years, so I’m maybe not one to talk, but why do people make such a big deal about them? Never have I ever went “oh, I’m so glad I don’t have stretch marks!” They’re not even ugly, they’re just there, I don’t even notice them. People are seriously ashamed for not having “perfect skin”.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lots of people have them, and most people don't mind them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about my boyfriends stretch marks and he doesn't care about mine

3|1
    0|0
  • I love my stretch marks, they're textured so it feels cool to run my fingers over them!

Never gotten to touch anyone elses before... maybe one day if I get a girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most guys would be single if they were bothered by that. Cause LOTS of girls have stretch marks.

3|0
    0|0
  • I have some, my boyfriend doesn't seem to care, notice or mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like all of my stretch marks but I thinks most guys dont really care about it. Also guys are just like us, so some of them have stretch marks too!
    But I think is funny how I find some stretch marks more "pretty" or "acceptable" than others. For example strechmarks on the ass or thighs are ok but the ones my stomach or boobs are not at all. I think it must come from the fact that nowadays curves are ok as long as they are "good" curves, meaning having fat only in the ass and boobs and still managing to have a freaking flat stomach ahahaha. (Disclaimer : I know some really really blessed woman have this body type, Im not saying it doesn't exist, just sayin I dont think most of us do)

1|1
    0|0
  • Almost all girls have little bit of stretch marks.. not because of pregnancy or weight loss.. most have them because of puberty.. so if anyone doesn't know these facts they're just ignorant and not worth being with anyway..
    hips.hearstapps.com/.../6-1511191216.jpg
    if you look closely, you'll find stretch marks on her butt too..

2|0
    0|0
  • nope if they haev a problem they can purchase some jergens lotion or coca butter. if they still not satisfied they can leave

1|0
    0|0
  • When I first got stretch marks I hated it, but now I have realized that it is completely normal and I forget I even have them

0|0
    0|0
  • I got hella stretchmarks but that jus mean my ass phat 😋

1|0
    0|0
  • If he's bothered, he's not a real man

#facts

5|2
    2|1
  • That is such a pretty photo in this question tho! :O

0|0
    0|0