What are your most important rules when going on a date?

37109

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. If the other person is not there 10 minutes after the time agreed to cancel & bail. 99% chance someone who is late will not respect you OR after they see that you waited they won’t.
    2. Never do dinner/movies on a first date. Should be something that’s easy to walk away from if you don’t like how it’s going.
    3. Never change anything about yourself for a date... for example if you never wore your hair a certain way but your date mentions he likes it this other way... don’t change for him.
    3b. Never dress at a lower level than you were dressed when you were asked out. It should be that level or better.

Most Helpful Girl

• -no talk about sex
    -no talk about exes
    -not being on their phone constantly
    -letting him know at the end of the date whether or not there’s potential. Because i don’t want to waste his time nor mine
    -well mannered/polite