Does he have a crush on me? I need help and advice. He’s super awkward around me and we kind of went out on a date?

So there’s this guy that I have liked for awhile. We have known each other for about two years now. I’ve always noticed that he’s super awkward around me, but he is fine around other girls. In the past I have tried talking to him but he stutters, blushes, and doesn’t make much sense. I also find him staring at me a lot.
So for a school assignment I had to have a headshot to submit and I didn’t have one. This boy is a photographer so I thought that I should ask him and just see what happens. He looked absolutely shocked when I asked him about it, and he seemed super excited. He was talking super fast and and kept repeating himself and when I gave him my phone number, he seemed really really happy.
So fast forward to our photoshoot, and I’m thinking he will bring his best friend to help out and hold his camera equipment. I've noticed that the other photoshoots that this boy has done, he has brought his best friend. But for our photoshoot, it was just us. And he wanted to take pictures of me at a park, and he made me meet him at a coffee shop that isn’t super close to the park.
So at the photoshoot, we talked and our conversations were very personal and deep. We talked a lot about our personal lives and families and future plans and stuff like that. We had conversations that were too deep for a normal photoshoot. He even said that I am like a Disney princess. Also, he said,”It’s so cold. I was thinking of getting coffee after this...” and there was an awkward pause because I didn’t really understand why he said that and then I changed the subject.

Was he trying to indirectly ask me to get coffee with him? He did have us meet at a coffee shop... he even offered to drive me home and print the photo for me. He took time out of one his classes to print out my headshot and walk across the school to my class to hand it to me, which was super unnecessary. My friends have even told me that they have seen him staring at me. Does he like me back? Was that photoshoot a date?

12