Relationship with first cousin?

If one your beautiful/handsome cousin has a crush on you and you like them too.. Would it be weird/wrong to be in relationship if both of you are into it. I personally think its okay but feel it is awkward sometimes. Need your opinions please.

1610

Most Helpful Girl

• That, sir, is incest. That is morally and socially unacceptable and disgusting but I personally find nothing wrong with it. If you're alright with the chances of special needs children or alright with the backlash, then I see no reason to stop you. Why should my or anyone's opinions matter in the grand scheme of things?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you shouldn't. Its family don't risk ruining that I've had a crush on my step cousin for years but I love her as a friend and would never risk the closeness I have with her even though I only see her once a year or so.

• A step cousin is okay, because they are not a blood relative.

• No she's more important than that. She's family, close family and I wouldn't risk that with something as special as that with something as messy as a relationship.