Is there any hope for short guys?

I know it's asked a lot around here but seriously. I've been rejected countless times because of my height (they told me) and I've had relationships end because of it (they told me). I've been told I'm fairly attractive, and I have a great sense of humor. I honestly don't have a problem with my height, but most women seem to. I feel like I'm completely wasting my time now even bothering trying to date. I've always been an optimistic person but there's nothing I can do about it.
I didn't realize this would get so many responses. To all the people asking: I'm 5'6.
Thanks for all the supporting comments. I guess I've just been unlucky so far.

1620

Most Helpful Girl

• It is possible. It is harder for short guys for sure but don't let it make you bitter. You only need 1 accepting girl and there are lots of us out there.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, the hope is called elevator shoes.

• That might just work.