Why is it bad when a guy is a virgin hunter?

I saw that saying a lot. It’s when a guy doesn’t want a girl who has slept around a lot.

Why do do women always get triggered when men have preferences...

while they have slept with over 50 people and have had threesomes. And it’s always the same thing they say, “it’s the past and it shouldn’t matter”.

Im sorry but it does. And it says a lot about who you are. People can have preferences and can think people like that are disgusting. It’s not for you to decide what’s acceptable and what isn’t.

This isn't mainly about women also, so don’t start with the sexist bs. It’s disgusting when they both do it. And YES IT MATTERS EVEN IF ITS IN THE PAST.

Yes i I prefer a virgin and the highest body count she must have would be 2 people. And there is nothing wrong with that. Just like how you feel like fucking a whole load of people is fine and threesomes because owe “exploring” n all that disgust.

Thank you for reading

46

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you’re misinterpreting the term “virgin hunter” - which means more of a person seeking out virgins to be their first, using them and dumping them.

Looking for someone with similar sexual values is fine. Being a hypocrite is douchey and misleading virgins to laugh at their emotional pain is evil.

• Honestly that’s what I wanna do now.

I wanna ruin girls

Most Helpful Guy

• They wanted a life with a lot of men, you prefer girls who only had really few partners. Everyone have their own moral value. Let those kind of girl at peace without trash talking about them and don't let them trash talk about you.

• That’s fine. But we all see it. As soon as someone says they have a problem with someone’s past or they prefer someone who hasn’t gotten fucked by everyone, suddenly he’s insecure and all these stupid women start defending whore behaviour because “it’s in the past” and blablabla. Bs

• I know but just content yourself to ignore them. Act like you would like them act toward you. Be smarter than them