Why is my boyfriend sexting another girl?

823

Most Helpful Guy

• coloringmesh.us/.../...uotes-hes-a-liar-quotes.jpg

Do he deserve to be your boyfriend? You might be Mature enough to decide.

• Very true! He told me “i thought you would never find out and i could move past it”

• For people who sext, it tends to be curiosity and maybe boredom with the hum drum of everyday life that makes sexting an attractive distraction. The need to feel desired can be a big motivator too. One of the main problems when sexting happens outside of the relationship is that you find it has a different meaning for each of you.

• Thanks for Selecting my opinion as Most Helpful Opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• He does not care enough about you.

Remedy? Go find a decent guy!

• I just asked him. He said “i sexted her when it was miserable to be around you”. That is messed up !!

• That's not an excuse. There is no excuse.

• @hasrett Agreed! There is no excuse for this. It is CHEATING!