Why is my boyfriend sexting another girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• coloringmesh.us/.../...uotes-hes-a-liar-quotes.jpg

Do he deserve to be your boyfriend? You might be Mature enough to decide.

1|0
    0|0
    • Very true! He told me “i thought you would never find out and i could move past it”

• For people who sext, it tends to be curiosity and maybe boredom with the hum drum of everyday life that makes sexting an attractive distraction. The need to feel desired can be a big motivator too. One of the main problems when sexting happens outside of the relationship is that you find it has a different meaning for each of you.

• Thanks for Selecting my opinion as Most Helpful Opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

• He does not care enough about you.

Remedy? Go find a decent guy!

2|0
    0|0
    • I just asked him. He said “i sexted her when it was miserable to be around you”. That is messed up !!

• That's not an excuse. There is no excuse.

• @hasrett Agreed! There is no excuse for this. It is CHEATING!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Because he's cheating on you or could be bored of you or must have been in contact with this girl for a while but you might have got to know about her now or he might been in contact with other girls too

1|0
    0|0
    • No. I’ve known of this girl for months. I’ve always been suspicious of her.

• So you can dump him and find some one worthwhile who will treat you with love and respect. Fulfill his destiny and dump him. Move on and don't ever give him another moments thought.

1|0
    0|0
    • I decided to end it with him. I didn’t deserve to be cheated on.

• Because he is a douchebag. I wouldn't keep him. He obviously doesn't care about your feelings and he probably feels your relationship is missing what he searches for from other women

1|0
    0|0
    • I am not sure what else he is searching for? I gave him a lot. I don’t know, maybe he enjoys the “freedom” that a strictly sexual relationship offers. No rules or restrictions that comes with monogamy :/

• Which makes sense. He said sexting that girl was an escape from me :/ that really hurt.

• Yeah well a guy shouldn't need other girls if he has one that provides him with everything. It's just selfishness. Pure and simple.

• Cos he either don't think he is doing wrong by doing it or don't respect u enough to care that he is doing wrong

1|0
    0|0
    • Wait why did he think u cheated?

• Show All
    • Oh sorry must have read a different comment wrong ignore that sorry

• It’s okay lol. No, he never thought i cheated. If he did, he never mentioned it. He never mentioned any jealousy in his end. I know he got jealous sometimes, but he’d never admit to it. I would always tell him about me being jealous, and i don’t know he went and cheated because of my insecurity he says. :/

• I see a possibility in which your relationship misses the right tension and he flirts with someone else to make up for the things the relationship doesn't offer. But doesn't make it ok to do.. you should talk to him about it and maybe try seducing him to get back the tension you had at the beginning of the relationship :)
    And there is still the possibility that he's just an asshole who flirts with everyone..

1|0
    0|0
  • Two possible answer here. One the relationship is reaching its end and he is not happy. Two he is a dick head and dont respect you.

1|0
    0|1
    • He said “i cheated when we went through a rough time. And it was miserable to be around you”. It was miserable to be around him too at times. But, i did not cheat! We were doing better. But, i found out about the cheating and ended it.

• Show All
    • Still, he didn’t cheat on his exes (not that i know of), but they cheated on him. And he cheated on me, and it’s messed up that he never told me. He said “i thought you would never find out and i could move past it”. But, that wasn’t even true. Because, then i saw that he was sending compliments and flirty messages to other girls online too. It makes me feel so sick. He never really complimented me. He said “i don’t feel the need to give you compliments a lot. You get my attention. I take you out, pay for things, ask you how you are”. This sounds like polygamy to me. And that’s fine if it’s what he likes, but, we didn’t agree to it.

He basically told me, “i never cared about what you did on social media. Social media isn’t real to me”. But, interacting with other women and sexting them IS REAL! sending photos and vulgar messages, IS REAL!

• Time for you to recognise a lost cause when you see it. Break up and move on. There is no saving in this.

• you should ask yourself that, why are you still with him?

1|0
    0|0
    • I asked him why he did it. He said “i cheated her during the times it was miserable being around you”. That is a messed up thing to say!!

• either way, dump his pathetic ass

• Cuz he likes sushi... another question that deserves pondering, why do I need an umbrella on a rainy day if I don't wanna get sick?
    No offense but if you really need to ask this question then perhaps you need to drop your boyfriend and be single for a while until you at least learn the basics...

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean?

• Show All
    • I know. I just sometimes blame myself. Maybe if i was a little less this, or a little less that :/ I don't know, i had a lot of insecurities and got jealous often (but, sometimes his actions on social media just made me feel badly).

• So you come here to gain a boost on feeling right?

• Oh no. This question again. :)
    Because it's forbidden, chilling, sexyually a rousing. Things that he can't get with you. Why are girls funcking dildos in front of a web-cam, when they have a boy friend? It's not the same. Simple as that. Sexting is like masturbating by using your brain instead of pictures.

0|0
    0|0
    • He could get those with me !

• Show All
    • I wanted sex with him, more than he wanted it with me. That’s his fault.

• It's nobody's "fault". In the worst case it's an incompatibility. In the best case you have an option:
      Men do not appreciate to be called for sex. Some do, but I tink most don't want this. They have a different physiology and psyche. They also need an erection in contrast to women who don't need anything to be able to have sex. You have to understand that.
      If he has to be the one to start, he might will become different. But if you are constantly demanding it can turn him off. So find out if this is the case. Don't ask him. Let him decide. If the frequency goes up after a few weeks you are on the right track. If not he is most probably a sexual dud.

• Because you aren't smart enough to break up with his sorry ass

1|0
    0|0
    • I just found out about the sexting!

• Leave the man be it seems you ain't enough for him he wants another pussies lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Real question is why is he still your boyfriend?

2|0
    0|0
  • because he doesn't really care about you

1|0
    0|0
  • Bc he dosnt respect you and the relationship

1|0
    0|0
  • I would break up with him

1|0
    0|0
  • Disrespectful. He doesn't care about you

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he is a piece of shit. Leave.

1|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't love you

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe it was a mistake..

0|0
    0|0
    • How is it a mistake to sext her more than once?

• You never tried sending your grandma a pic but ended up sending it to all of your classmates and professor? If that's never happened to you then you are lucky

• ... ummmmm

• because you're not good enough

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m good enough for me 😂😂

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Did you ask him? He's the only one that can tell you the real reason. If he's sexting with another girl, I wouldn't be calling him your boyfriend, apparently he's not considering you his girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl! leave him! It won't gonna work. Do not listen any excuses of him

1|0
    0|0
  • Either he is not happy with you or doesn't take you seriously. Why is he lusting over other girls?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t know. He said “we were going through a rough time, and i was weak”. And he said “this girl i sexted, she was an escape from all the stress you were causing me. I was miserable being around you”. If he was miserable he could have told me, or left. Yes, we went through a rough patch and i wasn’t always happy either, and his actions and inactions stressed me out too. But, i did not cheat on him.

• Do you know her? Sounds like he's using some excuses to cheat. He might do it with other girls too soon. This is just the beginning.

• I know who she is. I have had my suspicions about her for a while. he always denied everything. Made me seem i was overreacting.

• Because he thinks you don't know and he's a twat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he is a cheating j*rk..

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause he’s a cheater.

1|0
    0|0
  • Y are u still with him? Thats legit cheating

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes