If a girl was 18 but was still I highschool would you date her?

I’m 18 but still in highschool. My school has a program where I can take college classes in highschool and that’s what I’m doing at the moment (I take them at a community college). Would you still date that person if you were older or be weirded out by them being in highschool?

133

Most Helpful Guy

• 18 is too young. And 18 in High school? Not going to happen. How old is the guy?

• Well if the guy is 2 or 4 years older than me I don’t think that’s a big deal at all. I’m just curious if it’s a turnoff to someone. It’s guys I’d meet anywhere

• That's an insignificant age difference, you're just so close to it being illegal that it can be touch and go. It won't matter to some guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anyone would mind.