If a girl was 18 but was still I highschool would you date her?

I’m 18 but still in highschool. My school has a program where I can take college classes in highschool and that’s what I’m doing at the moment (I take them at a community college). Would you still date that person if you were older or be weirded out by them being in highschool?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• 18 is too young. And 18 in High school? Not going to happen. How old is the guy?

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Well if the guy is 2 or 4 years older than me I don’t think that’s a big deal at all. I’m just curious if it’s a turnoff to someone. It’s guys I’d meet anywhere

• That's an insignificant age difference, you're just so close to it being illegal that it can be touch and go. It won't matter to some guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anyone would mind.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm not sure how old the guy is that you have in mind, but people lose that highschool "age is paramount" viewpoint very quickly. A young girl who's got her act together and is industrious, as you are, is generally very appealing to anyone who has gained any amount of maturity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course, the real question is, would you date him if his age away above you? from what i have experience, any highschool girl would be not as opened to anybody as college girl about their relationship if her boyfriend is like have 4 years or more different ages.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would, especially if she would wear a shirt or something showing she is still in high school when we went out so it would piss people off. That would be fun.
    I would take the relationship seriously, but I would also like that it bothers people too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well high school in my country diesnt end till u 19 so yes. But only if I were the same age. You can't finish earlier or later here. You either finish or you dont

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's cool and we get long yup. Age is mental and four years its nothing I wouldn't let a thing like an small age difference get in the way of there's chemistry

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Not at all. And if it makes you feel any better, I am planning to go to a college to do a revision of high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont care. Because i dont go to high school. I attend Junior collegr and follow the British system.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still date them. Make ure friends help us and shit. Older girls (at least till early 20s), got the sexiest shit. If you know what I mean

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been out of high school as long as I was in it. It would be a little awkward for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd date YOU !! :) Ok, ok. Yes, I wouldn't care if I were in college and she were in HS

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 is too low for me, but if she's mature enough then sure

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she doesn't look like she's still in highschool like some freshmen look like kids

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t I’ve already graduated from two universities so it’d be weird for me

0|0
    0|0
  • The age gap really doesn't matter to me personally but never under 18 ever

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. School is a temporary thing. It's not a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how old I was. If I was a college freshman-Junior, probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would. I was 18 in high school nothing wrong with that

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess it all depends but in the end my one word answer would yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Possibly

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to see her ID first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it would be a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as she's truly 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she's 18, it's fine, whatever she does.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still would

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't bother me at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • No way. Anyone in high school has no concept of the real world and what it's like to be fully responsible for every physical and mental aspect of their life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I'm 24 and 18 is too young even if it's technically an adult.

0|0
    0|0
  • would maybe date her, and i would definitely screw her.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a 29 year old, I can't be serving to a minor. It's called distribution to a minor, which can get you fined or jail. I need a girl who's at least 21

0|0
    0|1
    • 18 is an adult not a minor. 21 is just the age you can drink lol

• Show All
    • No, you can't

• Omg my parents drink alcohol around me and they are not in jail. That makes ZERO sense

• As a chocolate man I love young 18 ur old kahunas outta high school. The only turn off is if she's extremely skinny and if she isn't mature enough

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes