Do you think strong girls are unattractive?

I m learning fight sport I ve read in a lot of storys that guys are freaked out by a strong girl. Is that true?
  • Yes (thats not how a lady schould be)
  • No (It doesn't matter)

49178

Most Helpful Guys

• If you mean girls who look very muscular, then no, I don't really find it that attractive PERSONALLY - being a bit toned out can look great, but that's about as much muscle as I'd prefer, the same way some women don't find it that attractive when a guy is overly muscular or shredded.

There are some girls with a lot of muscle definition that can still look attractive to me, though I still think it'd be too much for my ideal preference, though relationship wise, I would like to be with someone who takes care of their body, whether they workout or not.

• Regardless of what a woman's physical goals are, I think some (many?) guys who are freaked out by strong and/or muscular girls feel insecure, intimidated, "threatened" and/or "emasculated" by such women. Physical attraction is one thing, but I also think for some guys who think negatively of them, there is more to it than just that.

Me personally, I find strong women very attractive, but no more or less than any other body type. I actually have a VERY wide range of body types I find attractive and believe beauty truly comes in so many different forms. Besides, ultimately, TRUE beauty is within. 😉 I wholeheartedly believe that.

But yes, strong women are definitely attractive and I certainly don't feel insecure around them, or feel "threatened" or "emasculated" by them at all. They are beautiful to me. Hold your head up high and don't listen to the naysayers. Do what feels right for YOU and you will be better of for it. 🙂 Life is to short to live up to someone else's ideals.

Most Helpful Girls

• I work out. I lift weights. I'm not super buff or anything and obviously that takes ten years of dedication to get like that. But I like feeling strong enough to do things on my own. It feels good to have strength so you are completely fine. Do what you want to do. Live your life and don't stop it for a guy. You want to be with the right guy who'll appreciate you and like you for who you are. Not who they want you to be.

• I think it doesn't matter to them though many guys would be turned off your figure ends up very masculine.. It's more about appearance than what you do