Opinion of tall girls- Attractive or unattractive?

Simply just curious. Short girls are cute and all that but why does nobody talk about the girls with the long ass legs? Attractive or not? Answer away!
Updates:
Also how tall would you say is tall enough?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I a group of women where I had a choice I always went for the tall one. I love long girls with those long thin legs and long arms and long phalanges. A 6'+ ish is my preference. I can feel that long thin woman in my groin just talking to her is how exciting I find her.

2|0
    1|0
  • Tallness is a masculine trait, when a girl looks taller than a guy it's looks odd. :)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HeightAngst

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind tall girls, the first girl I ever dated was 6'4, and i was 6'2

1|1
    1|0
  • As long as she's ok with me and my height idc if she's 6'0 or 5'4

2|0
    0|0
  • Both girls are attractive... To me at least
    Do I Have Preferences in Women? β†—

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'6", a woman my height or close to it would be awesome.
    While you are at it, red hair, blue eyes, no less than 150 lbs and an amazon build

1|0
    1|0
  • It’s about the face and general figure not the height

2|0
    0|0
  • Very attractive. I would say 5'10 (180cm) and over is tall. I'd be open to up to 6'5.

Trust me, tall women with long legs have their fans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really attractive. Most of them have really long legs 😍😍

1|0
    1|0
  • As long as she's shorter than me I wouldn't even think about it. I think girls care more about height than men

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 1

• There are tall girls with an ugly face, tall girls with an average face, and tall pretty girls. There are also short or average height girls with an ugly, average or pretty face. I don't understand anyone over 5'9-5'10 is automatically attractive to people even if they have an ugly face

Now if we have two average girls but one of them is taller, the height might help her stand out but again it's about body proportions

Marylin Monroe had perfect proportions at 5'5

0|0
    0|0
    • Well yes curves have always been more attractive and feminine than a body with no curves. People with symmetrical bodies and symmetrical faces are seen as universally attractive...

• Show All
    • I didn't intend to say short girls are better if that's what you mean. I was saying that there are a lot of other factors that decide someone's attractiveness such as face, symmetry and that it's entirely subjective

Have a great day

• I literally wrote as you can imagine 5'5 is short to ME. I'm not offending anyone I'm saying they are shorter than me. Stop getting all aggy. And as I was saying I was asking for an OPINION from EVERYONE to see if some people are or aren't attraced to taller people. I didn't say you were saying they're not attractive. Thats why I said dont bother replying

Recommended myTakes