Guys, do you get weirded out when you figure out the girl you like is still a virgin?

I guess what I’m trying to ask is, is being a virgin (nowadays) a bad thing? Well ofcourse, when you reached college or so.. and is still a virgin.

So needless to say, im a virgin. Eighteen, and is in college as a freshman. I was never open to guys who showed interest until i was like 17 (even though i liked the guy a lot back when i was like 12-16, i was always sure i dont want a relationship yet or i was just being stupid as usual) i had my first relationship at, well, 17... I don't know what happened but i opened up to this one guy. We did kiss, love bites, touched each other’s body, and dry humped (i know...). My first boyfriend (who’s now an ex) have been trying to talk me into having an intercourse. We slept over in the same bed quite plenty of times. At first he respected the fact that im not ready yet.. after awhile when, he started saying “please trust me lets just do it” etc in the midst of making out. Everytime he tried to rip my panty off i always stop him. I dont know why, even though im already sexually aroused i still manage to control myself. For a lot of reasons, im not ready yet (ITS NOT GOOD BECAUSE I WANNA GET OVER IT ALREADY SO BAD but i still dont want to at the same time... just didn't feel right.

ANYWAY IM SORRY FOR MAKING THIS LONG didn't EXPECT THIS.. now that im in college, just wondering what a guy would think about a girl being a virgin? Is it as bad as i think?

I understand that intercourse is important for a long term relationship.. so means, the chance of me having a relationship is thin (since i know for sure i dont want to have sex yet.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• if you're not ready, you're not ready. Don't let someone pressure you into it for their benefit. You should want to get off. If you don't, then don't have sex. I'd offer the same advice to nonvirgins as well.

That said, I'm too old and/or experienced to have the patience needed to waiting for a virgin to want sex, so I don't think my opinion on whether or not I would be "weirded out" should really count. But I wouldn't be weirded out so much as turned off. I would assume a virgin is interested, primarily, in remaining a virgin. I wouldn't understand why, but the point is that what they are not primarily interested in is letting me get them off. So, we're not compatible.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never a bad thing. And call me old fashioned but i still think women should save themselves for the guy they marry. However i'm not going to preach to you about that. But you say you want to "get it over with" then you end the post saying "since i know for sure i don't want to have sex yet". It seems to me what you're really saying is you want the deep experiences that all your friends are having but you still want to keep your virginity ( at least for the time being). No one can answer this for you. not your friends or the guys you've dated. Their experiences probably aren't that deep anyhow. lol And there's nothing wrong with waiting for the right guy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Personally, if i think i have a chance with a girl and know she's still a virgin, it attracts me more to her. Why? Mainly because i like to think that she's still pure and haven't been touched yet (and i could possibly be the first one, which makes it a bonus)

I'm 18 as well and have not had sex, partly because i treat sex as an important event in my life. I'd like to treat it as something that i only do to one special person and that would be my significant other

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl tells me she's a virgin, then great. I mean I won't think any less of her if she isn't, but I won't shame her because of it. Life isn't a contest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, it would make me love her more. Anyways, I would prefer a virgin in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't let the society and media decide for you when you should have sex.
    It should be your decision.
    Do it when you feel you are ready for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never had any virgin in my lyf... I so wanted to have a virgin

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    1|0
  • No excited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Virgin women are superior, I prefer them since I’m still one myself