8 brutally honest reasons why millennial women are staying single, thoughts?

How do you all feel about this?

1. We're busy starting our careers.

2. We're busy racking up advanced degrees.

3. We have obscene student loan debt — and we don't want to deal with anybody else's.

4. We aren't particularly religious.

5. We haven't met "the right person."

6. We're working on being better people.

7. We want to have sex. Like, a lot.

8. Being single can actually be awesome

• Career over a temporary relationship any day
  • This is sad , what happened to the traditional family
  • Nothing wrong with it
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

42135

Most Helpful Guys

• None of those things on the list prevent a Woman from having a relationship, except Maybe not having met the Right Person (and even that applies only to settlig down or having a child).

• * settling

• I dont get it either why people want the benefits of a relationship an dnot the relationship per se? I mean the only benefits of a relationship they could want is sex other tan that I dotn see another benefit of a relationship a person wants but not to be in a relationship

• Men think they are entitled to it. but not anymore in this generation men are getting shut the fuck down. perfect examples are Weinstein and cosby

• 1. We're busy starting our careers.

You can do this whilst being romantically interested in the opposite/same sex, unless you're working 7 days a week that's not an excuse

Such as? Gender studies is not as advanced of a degree as Quantum mechanics (which I doubt many women are pursuing anyway, women avoid STEM)

Everyone experiences student loan debt when they go to college in the US.

4. We aren't particularly religious.

Neither are millenial men.

5. We haven't met "the right person."

Right person being Chad?

That can be agreeable. Although I doubt any work is being done.

7. We want to have sex. Like, a lot.

You can have that in a relationship, although for a woman it's this

Sexual relationship with Chad > Romantic and sexual relationship with a sub 8

Relationship with Chad > anything with a sub 8

The only time a sub 8 wins is if he is careermaxxed or statusmaxxed

Most Helpful Girls

• It's kind of number 5, but kind of not. It's necessarily that we are waiting for the right partner or haven't found the one, but the truth is most guys just aren't worth your time. Men will swear up and down that it's not true but most men are just a waste of your time. They don't do anything for you and they can't be trusted because they cheat so much. They don't treat you right, either. And most guys I dated I made way more money than they did, and they had a problem with it because their ego couldn't stand it.

• That's true but if you wait until 30+ you are unlikely to find a guy worth your time as that guy is off the market or looking for a woman in her prime attractive years.

• Insecure, inexperienced, small weenie guys always coming up with age shit. pussy is pussy. you must be a virgin boy

• Women do tend to go for older men, also the use of viagra is very high among men in their twenties.

• These are my reasons from your choices exactly...

5. We haven't met "the right person." (Well, I did, but I lost him)

7. We want to have sex. Like, a lot.

8. Being single can actually be awesome

• The single girl calendar. is that a book? looks interesting

• Sounds awesome. ill check it out

• Glad I could help and thank you for the up vote! :)