Are really hot guys usually players?

5892

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. It's not universally true, of course, but it's overwhelmingly true.

For such guys, it's very easy to get girls, sometimes even having girls throw themselves at him even when he has another girl with him.

It's like a girl with 5 no-limit credit cards that someone else pays for - it's hardly surprising if she goes out shopping all the time even with a huge closet of brand new designer clothes at home.

Just as the girl would have no reason to be frugal, the guy would have no reason to be in a monogamous relationship.

Generally, the more options a guy has with women, the less likely he'll be interested in a committed relationship. Again, with a few exceptions, as always.

• Same goes for really hot girls.

• @bamesjond0069 I think I am, yeah. Why?

• @bamesjond0069 I strongly agree with your point.

My main problem with dating these days is that nearly all girls tell me straight away, sometimes in a subtle manner, that they want only sex or an open relationship.

That for me means the person is superficial, and basically doesn't care at all about me. I literally tell them that's utterly bullshit, with this same words, and I move to the next one without delay. This happens every four weeks or so.

Bottom line is that girls usually assume that having pussy is a competitive advantage, when the truth is that half the people have pussies.

I know guys, who aren't as attractive as I am, that can fuck three different women in the same week. If you think that doing the same as those girls will make a difference, I tell you that you are living in a mirage. Those guys don't give a fuck about you, and I don't give a fuck about your vag either.

• I don't know if I'd call them all "Players" but usually from what I've seen they have so many options regarding women that they don't necessarily have to try in relationships.
    They can always go out and get another woman easily if the current one is an issue.
    It's the same with really hot women.
    Some of them don't really value relationships with men especially if they get hit on regularly and they know they can always get someone hotter whenever they feel like it.
    I feel like hot people only try in relationships with other really hot people.
    They'll probably treat you like shit if you're a 6 or 7 and they're like a 9 or 10.
    That's just been my experience anyway.

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope. I know some really extremely handsome men who haven't even had a girlfriend before because they don't get approached my girls and they all think theyed never have a chance with him.

Sometimes they can be really shy and scared to be around girls as well because they've never have to do much talking before to impress people and don't know what to say and are kinda awkward. Also they don't want to be used and seen as a piece of meat by women and been given the stereotype of being a player. As much as it might seem nice at frist for them, it can lead into a lot of trouble and heart break for them. Having girls fight over them and being used by a girl they had feelings for is not nice and sometimes guys just want a serious relationship were a girl can love him for whats under the skin and will be honest with him. People will be fake with you and put up with your shit if your good looking and sometimes in a relationship you need someone to you a kick up the arse and not to tell you what you want to here.

• Wow I feel like you described my life pretty accurately here. I actually do have women approach me and even throw themselves at me. I literally freak out, get anxiety, my heart races and I have to get away from her ASAP. I want someone to love. But I have so much social anxiety and I’m so damn awkward. Girls come at me thinking I’m going to flirt with cute smiles and sexual innuendo and when they do I just clamp shut and then they get this dissapointed look on their faces once they realize I’m a social catastrophe. It really sucks cuz al my life I dreamed wishing girls would like me. But girls DO like me and I STILL can’t have them because of my own insane social problems.

• @Kkaos once again I have to thank you. These guys are the fuckin BEST! What? This stuff is great! Thanks so much for showing me this! I’m gobbling it up and I am already slowly trying to free myself of all this self doubt and anxiety. I love it! Thanks again! Hell yea!

• @Kaazsz Haha, no problem man, I'm really happy to hear that. It really can give you a whole new mindset and outlook on life. I highly recommend the RSD Inner Circles too if you ever want to go out and talk to women with some like minded guys.

• Not always.

I have a friend that's hot and surprisingly NOT a player!
    But that's only because he thinks he's average, boring and unattractive... yet he's shocked when women check him out, lol

So his low self esteem keeps him that way I guess.
    If a guy is constantly getting lots of attention or action and thinks he's a player, yeah he'll start to behave like one.