Are really hot guys usually players?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. It's not universally true, of course, but it's overwhelmingly true.

For such guys, it's very easy to get girls, sometimes even having girls throw themselves at him even when he has another girl with him.

It's like a girl with 5 no-limit credit cards that someone else pays for - it's hardly surprising if she goes out shopping all the time even with a huge closet of brand new designer clothes at home.

Just as the girl would have no reason to be frugal, the guy would have no reason to be in a monogamous relationship.

Generally, the more options a guy has with women, the less likely he'll be interested in a committed relationship. Again, with a few exceptions, as always.

6|3
    1|1
    • Same goes for really hot girls.

• Show All
    • @bamesjond0069 I think I am, yeah. Why?

• @bamesjond0069 I strongly agree with your point.

My main problem with dating these days is that nearly all girls tell me straight away, sometimes in a subtle manner, that they want only sex or an open relationship.

That for me means the person is superficial, and basically doesn't care at all about me. I literally tell them that's utterly bullshit, with this same words, and I move to the next one without delay. This happens every four weeks or so.

Bottom line is that girls usually assume that having pussy is a competitive advantage, when the truth is that half the people have pussies.

I know guys, who aren't as attractive as I am, that can fuck three different women in the same week. If you think that doing the same as those girls will make a difference, I tell you that you are living in a mirage. Those guys don't give a fuck about you, and I don't give a fuck about your vag either.

• I don't know if I'd call them all "Players" but usually from what I've seen they have so many options regarding women that they don't necessarily have to try in relationships.
    They can always go out and get another woman easily if the current one is an issue.
    It's the same with really hot women.
    Some of them don't really value relationships with men especially if they get hit on regularly and they know they can always get someone hotter whenever they feel like it.
    I feel like hot people only try in relationships with other really hot people.
    They'll probably treat you like shit if you're a 6 or 7 and they're like a 9 or 10.
    That's just been my experience anyway.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope. I know some really extremely handsome men who haven't even had a girlfriend before because they don't get approached my girls and they all think theyed never have a chance with him.

Sometimes they can be really shy and scared to be around girls as well because they've never have to do much talking before to impress people and don't know what to say and are kinda awkward. Also they don't want to be used and seen as a piece of meat by women and been given the stereotype of being a player. As much as it might seem nice at frist for them, it can lead into a lot of trouble and heart break for them. Having girls fight over them and being used by a girl they had feelings for is not nice and sometimes guys just want a serious relationship were a girl can love him for whats under the skin and will be honest with him. People will be fake with you and put up with your shit if your good looking and sometimes in a relationship you need someone to you a kick up the arse and not to tell you what you want to here.

1|1
    0|0
    • Wow I feel like you described my life pretty accurately here. I actually do have women approach me and even throw themselves at me. I literally freak out, get anxiety, my heart races and I have to get away from her ASAP. I want someone to love. But I have so much social anxiety and I’m so damn awkward. Girls come at me thinking I’m going to flirt with cute smiles and sexual innuendo and when they do I just clamp shut and then they get this dissapointed look on their faces once they realize I’m a social catastrophe. It really sucks cuz al my life I dreamed wishing girls would like me. But girls DO like me and I STILL can’t have them because of my own insane social problems.

• Show All
    • @Kkaos once again I have to thank you. These guys are the fuckin BEST! What? This stuff is great! Thanks so much for showing me this! I’m gobbling it up and I am already slowly trying to free myself of all this self doubt and anxiety. I love it! Thanks again! Hell yea!

• @Kaazsz Haha, no problem man, I'm really happy to hear that. It really can give you a whole new mindset and outlook on life. I highly recommend the RSD Inner Circles too if you ever want to go out and talk to women with some like minded guys.

• Not always.

I have a friend that's hot and surprisingly NOT a player!
    But that's only because he thinks he's average, boring and unattractive... yet he's shocked when women check him out, lol

So his low self esteem keeps him that way I guess.
    If a guy is constantly getting lots of attention or action and thinks he's a player, yeah he'll start to behave like one.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 90

• They don't have to be, and I'm not convinced that they are much more likely. They have no problem getting high-quality women and attention from women in general, so there are no self-esteem issues to "work out" by becoming a player.

1|1
    0|0
    • Being a player and a cheater is a matter of bad character, not looks.

• Are really pretty girls usually gold diggers?

2|3
    3|0
  • here's the thing you women dont seem to get... if you think he's hot...9.5 times out of 10, another woman thinks he's hot too... which in turn makes you an option and nothing special. So dont put it on the guy that he is a player... just because he looks good. if he's a player, its just because your game sucked.

0|1
    2|0
    • lol.. i knew i would get female down votes. Women can't stand being called out on anything negative, be it lying, horrible sex, inability to keep a guy interested, bodily flaws... etc.
      I dont care what its like on Venus darlings... but regardless of what the horny little bastards tell ya... YA ain't Perfect!!! And there are guys like me who would happily let you know that. bring you back down to reality.
      The trick... is to accept the imperfection and work with it.

• I think this can be applied to both genders. The more options, the more likely you'll be unhappy in a committed relationship because you feel you're missing out on all the other available hot people hitting on you. There is always someone "better", and you can get them.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really. It’s just they are seen as players to girls that those men don’t see as a girl they want to keep. They aren’t ‘players’ to girls they actually find on their level and a girl that works for him

It’s the same for anything. Even girls if they date guys that aren’t the type of guy they want. They will be seen as bitches or heart breakers.

If you experience this a lot. It’s because you think you are prettier than you actually are and going for guys that are better looking

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah not necessarily. Although attractive individuals have the the opportunity to sleep with a bunch of hot girls, not all of them do. Obviously there are those that are players, but you shouldn't hesitate to try and connect with someone just because you THINK they are players.

0|0
    0|0
  • Really hot guys AND girls are players, cheaters and whores. It’s best to date an attractive girl but not too attractive.

Like Hermione. She ain’t the hottest girl, but she’s cute... so you know she ain’t cheating on you or carrying a few STD’s. Oh and by Hermione I also mean her actress.

1|0
    0|0
  • those that aren't, are taken :P i mean if a guy "can" fuck around cause women droll after him, you can bet your bottom dollar he will. and if he's actually one of the few that prefers commitment for some reason, he's certainly not single.

1|0
    1|0
  • No, we are quite the honest family people it's just the crazy amount of pussy material that appears out of the blue =D

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's based a lot on temperament. Besides, how do you define a "player"? Is a guy who dates a lot automatically a player? What if the guy is totally honest about his intentions, and women still jump into bed with him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahm ahm
    Well I have to say, mostly yes
    But can't generalize anything, you have some like me, who didn't even date
    So life is full of surprises, don't assume anything till you make sure of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean by player. We're usually promiscuous because we can be, But many do so ethically (not pretending to be monogamous with any of our partners)

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought that was what a player was, someone who tries to sweet-talk the girls he's with into thinking they're his one and only... when he really has like 2 or 3. So, is what I'm thinking of a WOMANIZER? Or... is that a "fuckboy"?

• Show All
    • @Anon-ymous1 who created them anyway?

• @DocilexElle Dunno. People. Who created anything?

• I have plenty of friends who girls consider really good looking and they are super humble and one of them is even a virgin and he is like 26 so no they are not all players

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be unjust to say yes. A persons physical features don't generally determine their behavior. This is just as wrong as if I were to say it about a woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average guys cast a large net so might have a few on the go where hot guys can usually just focus in on one girl.

0|0
    0|1
  • Well they have more options thus they are more prone to being a player because they can actually be a player.

0|0
    0|0
  • They say 80% of people go for around 20% of people. With that many options it would be hard to resist. They got the good looking privilege, which is the highest privilege of all

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily, but because they have so many options it is easier for them to be if they so choose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. The stereotype is that they are, but it's certainly not entirely the case.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a super-hotty. I'm so cute, girls run away from me while dialing 911. But I'm actually really timid. A nice guy. Definitely not a player.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, because of girls (mostly sluts) filling up their ego 🤔
    They're all bad people anyway

1|0
    1|1
  • Nope! Anybody can be a player regardless if they are not or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks can be decieving but you shouldn't judge someone based on how hot they are.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, different people find different things attractive and your looks don’t determine if your a player

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, mostly. 80% of women are chasing 15% of the hottest guys, the rest of everybody else is standing on the sidelines hoping and waiting for something to happen.

And they'll have sex with those guys thinking they can snag him by doing so. He has them throwing themselves at him. Worse, now she thinks she's more valuable and desirable since Chad Thundercock fucked her, which she's not, but now has this unrealistic expectation of what she deserves in a man. And you'll hear the famous, "I'm just not going to settle", all the while she keeps doing this over and over, spurning plenty of really great guys that would make a perfect suitor for a mate.
    Till she gets to thirty, now her youth and beauty is staring to fade and has to compete with much younger and more beautiful women. Now you hear the "Where have all the good men gone".

It's a vicious cycle. My advice to young women: Don't squander your youth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its more common, especially when they're younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on their attitude. Anyone could be a player

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a hot guy. I'm a player. Not even gonna lie about it🤷‍♀️

0|0
    1|0
    • LOL. I love how some guys are actually proud to call themselves players. That’s hilarious! 🤣

• Show All
    • Everybody is using everyone.

• But players are literally throwing themselves into a pit. They literally choose to be used. It’s a little tragic if you ask me. How low their self esteem must be, that’s what I wonder sometimes. My female friend is a “player” and her self esteem is as low as it can get

• No, but more selective. Cause they have more options to filter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 56

• Generally, I have observed this to be true of both men and women. But I also know some that are fiercely loyal to their relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I know plenty of hot guys who are loyal.

2|2
    0|1
  • I don't think so.
    I have always witnessed less than normal attractive guys, flirting with this girl and that girl, taking none of them serious.
    Maybe they were so skillful in art of seduction (if its even counted as art)
    Anyway, plenty of really attractive guys out there are after a decent relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all of them, and it has also something to do with what you see as hot. If you drool for guys who like to show off their muscles or those good looking guys who have an arrogant smile, they are usually players.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why do people think this type of shit? leave good looking people alone if you're gonna assume dumb shit because of their looks. The ugliest men I know cheat more than anyone else. Getting pussy goes to their heads quicker especially if their girl is hot, they will attract other women and then go wild doing weird shit. Insecure people should leave attractive people alone, gosh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always. Sometimes they're pretty ordinary or average. It's more like IF they can snag a few girls at the same time they think they've "won." That being said, not all girls are into the same type of man, physically. He could think the "average" girl is hot, while his friends are like wtf. LOL.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I don’t like the word player. I disrespect men and women who fuck around and take advantage of their appearance for their own gratification. Women do this too, a LOT, but they’ve smartened up a bit and they’re doing it in a different way that men do.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think that's automatically true. i think most people are not players.
    *lol me clinging to optimism that the incredibly hot guy I'm going on dates with isn't fucking every girl within a 100 mile radius the days we aren't hanging out*
    *will update XD*

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, because they know they can get any girl they want so why limit them self to one chick when they can have the whole coop?

1|1
    0|1
    • Well... see except that's what almost every guy thinks about/wants. The ones who don't simply don't think they can get away with it/aren't desirable enough.

• Show All
    • @cavmanier It doesn't vary as much as they'd have you believe.

• @Anon-ymous1 Girls into me think I'm "hot." Of course they would though. I figure girls end up with guys they find that way. Maybe that's often not true. We can't really know though because most girls are top secret about this.

• I don't think it has anything to do with physical appearance; if something, very good looking guys who also are players are SUCCESSFUL players, 'cause ugly guys cannot afford to keep doing this shit and will give up.

0|1
    0|0
  • No just like If a woman is "hot" doesn't mean she fake.
    That is an individual thing not one size fits all.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're more likely to be just because they usually can a lot more than other guys. It would be easier for them. But of course that doesn't mean all of them are.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're more likely to be because they know they can get with pretty much any girl they want and guys tend to like that. But not all attractive guys are like that I imagine

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. However it seems that society has or will try to make such individuals believe that they should act a certain way or move by that stereotype.

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m scared of pretty people because a lot of them take advantage of their looks 🙈
    But not all pretty people are like that, there’s some rare cases out there

0|0
    0|0
  • usually because every girl swoons over them and they get huge egos and then become players not always but usually

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some guys are just aware of how good looking they are and they develop that “I can get any girl I want” attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a lot of hot guys “know” they are hot and they use it to their advantage. Which in turn makes them unattractive douchbags, at least to me anyway

0|0
    0|0
    • As long as they're upfront, it's all good though?

• My ex his not even near hot but he’s a player so I don’t think that’s the basis ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I know some hot guys here and they are totally not players.

0|1
    0|1
  • No they aren’t. It’s usually ugly or average looking guys I see calling themselves players anyway.

0|3
    0|2
  • I dont think so. I know a few who don’t even know they’re hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not uncommon. Just like with girls, when they know they're pretty they'll take advantage of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Majority are but I usually meet a couple humble ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Never seen one that isn't. Doesn't mean he's not out there though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost always because they think they can get whoever they want and never want to settle down

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|1
    0|0
  • Is water wet?

0|1
    0|0
  • From my experience they're gay or married.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I’m a hot guy and I’m a player

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes