Does makeup give women an unfair advantage in dating?

Think about it. Plain looking girls become hot. That means there's more attractive women than attractive men. Thus, the average woman's standards get higher.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|3

Most Helpful Girls

• To an extent, yes. It's easy to pull a "natural" makeup look that appears flawless and minor, yet really involves a TON of makeup. I've done it myself, and the difference is astounding.

Also, for the women claiming that only idiots think women with dark lips and eyes and all the makeup look natural, I'm pretty sure that's not how most men think. It's reasonable to be shocked when you get used to a person wearing makeup, and then they take it off to show something completely different. And again, yes, makeup can really have transformative abilities depending on how you wear it (some girls I know don't change a lot, others look like different people entirely). It all depends on the person, though frankly, part of why I don't wear makeup is because I want to love and accept (and thus be loved and accepted) for what I really look like, my natural beauty, as opposed to coloring on myself with chemicals and wasting a ridiculous amount of time on something I'm going to wash off in a few hours.

2|2
    0|0
  • A little but I don’t think that most women transform into something that different. I’m not a big fan of makeup but I wear it because I feel like I look tired/unprofessional without it. Weekends are usually makeup free.

4|4
    1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yeah. It's obviously an advantage. I'm not sure why so many people are pretending it isn't. You can literally make your face look more appealing. The contrast is like a guy could pretend to have a college education, or pretend to have a house. It's something that increases value with minimal effort with instant effect. I'm totally for makeup. I prefer women do wear makeup. But it's obviously an advantage. I don't care that it's an advantage. But it is clearly one.

Guys technically "can" wear makeup. It's true it's not against the law. But it is against social law. And, it is not a "masculine" thing to do. So even were a guy to wear makeup to enhance his features, the fact that he feels he needs to resort to that would make others look down on him, male or female. It is simply not feasible for males to wear makeup. I'm surprised we need to point that out.

But if we want to say social pressure means nothing, then okay, then social pressure means nothing for women who feel like they "have" to wear makeup. No. Clearly you do not, if we use that same reasoning. It is not against the law for you to not wear makeup. I'm sure those same women will use social pressure as an excuse later for why it's unfair that women are expected to wear makeup. You can't have both ways, lol.

Anyway, end of the day, it doesn't matter what advantages others have. The only thing that really matters is to improve yourself in what ways you can and grow as a person. There's a lot of things that simply "are". And the only thing you can do with those is accept them and find a way to adapt.

0|2
    2|0
  • Not at all.
    If anything, the advantage goes toward men: Men don't have to spend hours (and money) putting on makeup to go out to spend time with women and men don't have to deal with society judging men on whether or not they wear make-up.

Even if say a woman spends just 10 minutes a day putting on makeup.
    In one week, that's 70 minutes. That's more than 1 hour a week. If we're generous and round it up to 1 hour a week, that means women spend 4 hours a month just on applying makeup. If we extrapolate that to one year - women spend 48 hours a year putting on makeup. That's 2 days in a year women spend putting on makeup. In a decade, women spend 20 days putting on makeup. In half a century, women would spend 100 days putting on makeup, that's nearly a third of a year.

I'd gladly take the "disadvantage" of being able to show up barefaced to work, on a date, or anywhere without people questioning why I didn't put in any effort into my appearance.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 70

• Only if you're dumb enough to think women wearing makeup is what natural women look like.

It's not a complicated concept.

14|2
    5|7
    • I think the two men who downvoted have never seen a women without makeup before.

• ChronicThinker
      Nobody thinks that makeup is what actual women look like, at least most men don't. But the fact is that you can't tell what a woman looks like without makeup if she's wearing makeup (duh!).

Imagine living in a society where ALL men wore masks of handsomeness, wore fake expensive clothes, and had padded muscle suits on. In this world, you meet a really nice guy, you have a few dates, he invites you over... and then it turns out he lives on minimal wage, is ugly as sin, and has the body of a geriatric.
      Would you feel it fair if we said "well, you knew what you signed up for! You KNEW that wasn't his face!"

Of course you knew he was wearing a mask, and maybe a bodysuit, and maybe fake expensive clothes. But it could have been that he was handsome under the mask, he could have had a realtively good body, and he could have been relatively successful. The thing with makeup is you can't extrapolate the girl's actual looks from what she looks like in makeup.

• An ugly girl in makeup is still not as pretty as a naturally pretty girl with or without makeup. Heavier makeup and prosthetics may be a bit unfair online, but they stand out pretty badly in person. Most men dislike heavy makeup.

If anything, plastic surgery is the only unfair thing in beauty these days. When you can even change your bone structure... you're messing with natural selection right there.

In either case, both men and women are able to use these things.

1|1
    0|1
    • Anytype of make up gives her a 1 point increase at least. Cmon now. Just having only foundation on makes her skin appear smooth and blemish free. That’s a huge point increase. That stuff matters lol

• Show All
    • @gothgirl997 You assume that attractiveness is a bell curve model. In fact, there is no reason to believe that. An ugly lady who will screw anyone and has 8 kids will have more say in the gene pool than a 10 who has 1 kid or no kids. The same can be said in reverse. 10's could outnumber 5's by 100 to 1. Attractiveness is only really universally measured in symmetry and general health.

As for makeup changing the point scale... It's a bit true. Most men agree I'm a 7-8. In makeup and heels most men agree I'm an 8-10. It definitely alters how many men are attracted to you in that moment to some degree.

Girls can get men with money and height as well. A lot of men love that I am tall. Some men have a short girl fetish. Most men love money.

Were you assuming those men only got women due to being tall and well dressed? All I hear is healthy and takes care of how he looks. Makeup is in the same category I would say.

• @TripleAce Okay, a darkly lit bar or club makes it a definitely advantage. Especially with all the drunk people around. Brings to mind the term "coyote Ugly" ha ha ha. It definitely would give her an edge in one night stands.

I don't know that I would say these women expect a higher quality of man. I see plenty of women put on makeup to go out, then they end up with a pig.

• Yes it does. A lot of women think they're above most guys, when without makeup they look like shit. That's why I encourage guys to use whatever means they can to make themselves more attractive. Girls do.

3|2
    0|0
  • Makeup is so freaking obvious. It doesn’t make anyone look better unless they had bumps or pimples. Guys think it’s hot but then want to call it deceiving when the girl takes it all off. Makeup isn’t giving anyone any real advantages in dating. You should know that no ones eyebrows are THAT perfect 😕 come on now. Dudes use that as an excuse to act clueless.

2|1
    1|5
    • "Makeup is so freaking obvious. It doesn’t make anyone look better unless they had bumps or pimples."
      Bullshit.
      I know plenty of 5/10 girl who looked like a complete bombshell after just putting on a bit of white foundation, some red lipstick, and eyeliner. Red lipstick in general can propell an average looking, 5/10 girl to an 8/10 REALLY easily. Well, at least for white and Asian women. I don't know what color works best for black women.

"Guys think it’s hot but then want to call it deceiving when the girl takes it all off. "
      YES. THAT IS THE BASIC IDEA BEHIND DECEPTION. That you are tricked into getting with someone who is less attractive in reality than she appears with makeup.
      Imagine buying a car that looks like a Ferrari, paying as much for it as for a Ferrari, and then finding out it is a 40 year old Lada from the inside. Are you, the buyer, the one at fault here?

• "You should know that no ones eyebrows are THAT perfect"
      How should we know?
      1) You can barely see women WITHOUT makeup at all, so the standards are all over the place.
      2) Why couldn't someone's eyebrows be perfect?
      3) Who the fuck cares about eyebrows? Haven't you heard this classic? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS7NRRCvmKM
      "Never once in the history of mankind has one man said to another "Check out the eyebrows on her!""

• @Benedek38 Thank you 😊

• NO IT doesn't. I'm tired of hearing guys say how makeup conceals and all that shit, all makeup does it cover blemaches and ENHANCES a women's beauty. Its still there face just without dark spots and pimples and stuff. WTF is a "plain" woman no women are plain, everyone women has beauty that stands out and makes them beautiful. I'm tired of guys talking about women in makeeup like its plastic surgery.

2|1
    2|4
    • Makeup makes a HUGE difference in a womans appearance. If it didn't then why wear it?

• Show All
    • @tonicandgin Lol no one just soo tired of hearing guys diss women because they choose to wear makeup. I see too many guys saying crap like this.

• Did I say all women or women. Saying all women is an, absolution. Saying women is a generalization. There's a, difference. Furthermore because those women don't wear makeup they can't be part of the equation now can they

• Only if you are an Asian master of makeup like the ones in this video

https://youtu.be/LmkwaZzsk3U

I feel regular girls don't usually wear that much makeup to create such big difference in comparison with their natural look, so it's not that hard to imagine a girl without makeup. Unless they are the masters of makeup I showed above.

0|1
    0|0
    • Watch the first girl closely, after she's taking off the makeup her eyes move farther apart. Those are two different girls. This is fake.

• Not really. If you look at it from that angle, women are really only painting themselves into a corner, because at some point the makeup will have to come off anyway. If looks really matter that much to you, go for girls who wear no makeup or natural looking makeup.

0|1
    0|0
    • "painting themselves into a corner,"

That's very witty!

• I don't think it's about the make up at all. I think it's the fact that using make up shows a sign of effort. Using make up (wether minimal or overdone) shows that a girl cares about her appearance to make the effort. My ex preferred me natural faced but always appreciated the extra effort for date nights etc.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wtf no? I think you are saying this because YOU are at a disadvantage for being too lazy to even put effort into your own appearance and taking the time and energy to find and wear clothes that fit and suit you for once. And now whining that women look hotter with makeup only. Oh no dear no. Then a poor guy wearing an expensive watch could get more advantage too. They don't.

1|1
    0|2
  • Guys can wear make up if they like. Anyhow women wear make up bc more is expected of them looks wise. That’s why I don’t wear make up - bc I want to be appreciated for _me_.

2|0
    0|1
    • I also lke the second pic so much better- the first looks too fake. I know makeup can look natural but that doesn’t and anyhow there is something about a real face. It’s relatable.

• nope, if it really transforms her than you'll see she has a tone of make up and so if you wanan avoid that - dont go for those
    by the way she looks prettier to me without make up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    a lot of girls dont know how to put make up too and make themselves look uglier...

0|0
    0|0
    • I KNOOOWWW so many girls look prettier without makeup! But I guess not everybody sees it that way

• You actually sound stupid... The ugliest dudes get women way above their standards all the time. Beauty standards are especially higher for women because we live in a patriarchy and have women like Kim K.

2|0
    1|2
    • 1) Kim is an idiot.
      2) You can opt out of societal standards at any time.
      3) Beauty standards are often set by women themselves.
      example: thigh gap.

I, and many other men, had never heard of such of thing before girls started writing about their desire to have one.
      This is entirely your creation.

• @Naydyonov Nah, you wouldn't understand.

• Then explain.

• Doesn't that girl in those pics actually look better without the snapchat filter? I think she does, she is just making a weird face in that picture.

2|1
    0|0
  • ugh haha, this picture is a part of the problem. that's not just make up.
    she has a snapchat filter on. AND it's a different pose, lighting, and then make up is the last thing haha.

2|1
    0|0
  • Im sure guys can tell if a girl is wearing TONS of make up, so hopefully they would realise that she would probably look different without it.

However, if its just a small amount of make up, just to enhance their appearance slightly, then i dont see a problem with that

1|0
    0|1
    • Wait, so it's OK if she wears a lot because then it's not an advantage... but if she wears only a little, and it isn't obvious, but it still enhances her look, it's NOT an unfair advantage?
      Wut?

• She was talking about the difference between wearing a lot of makeup and just a decent amount of it. She meant that wearing a lot of makeup changes your appearance drastically compared to a decent amount of makeup

• @Naruto_Uzumaki Yes, but the question wasn't whether your appearance changes drastically, but whether it's improved. Even a small amount of makeup can drastically improve your looks, while not changing your fundamental facial structure and looks. So in fact small amounts of makeup, AKA "natural" makeup, is MORE unfair than industrial amounts of powder on your face that's blatantly obvious.

• That girl isn’t attractive in whether picture. Makeup doesn’t help everyone. If you look like a totally different person without then yeah it could be very deceiving. However, hopefully you don’t expect all women to look like they do when wearing makeup.

0|0
    4|0
  • Well no, because any girl can wear makeup. It takes skill to know how to do makeup. I can't do makeup so i dont wear it. But think about it this way, if beautiful girls put makeup on they usually just look better and same goes to plain girls. So in the end it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the truth is probably the opposite. You'll find the girls who don't wear makeup most likely have boyfriends and the girls with makeup stand around complaining about being along.

0|0
    1|1
  • Pretty sure u don’t send dick pics when not aroused.

3|0
    0|0
    • This is completely illogical. Dicks are for penetration, when you're soft you can't penetrate anything. Girls face's are still functional with or without makeup.

• @7Roses don’t act as if you’ve even wondered if you’re big enough.

• Has nothing to do with what i said though. Its irrelevant to what I said. Girls wear it to look 'better' than they actually do whereas guys need to be aroused to fuck...

• It could but then when a guy wakes up and figures out he’s been catfished, he’s gonna runaway. Lol

If you’re pretty you don’t need make up, if you’re ugly, you’re still gonna be ugly but if you do few things to correct your face look or draw more attention to your good features then it’s fine.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm not sure... But I think yes. And not because of make up itself. But usually because people who often wear make ups are more outgoing and confident - and that makes them seems more "date-able".

0|2
    0|0
  • I mean, when you put on makeup, you look completely different. That's like catfishing someone. No woman should ever wear so much makeup. That's ridiculous

0|1
    2|1
  • Not in the long run because once the face paint comes off they tend to either not look like the intended expected or they have low self esteem and become unwilling about showing themselves naturally which a lot of guys I know find a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, no. If you can't tell the difference between a woman wearing makeup and a woman not wearing makeup you're probably misogynistic in the first place.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think it's about the same as guys shaving their beards and washing their faces with body wash, etc. It's basically just a method of having a clear more approachable face.

1|1
    0|1
  • Yes lol we can hide blemishes if somone has them i personally don't use foundations n stuff I loke eye makeup n lipsticks more but yeah we do have an advantage

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it does actually as plain looking men can’t wear makeup and make themselves hot through cosmetic products. But that’s why personality should stand out more then looks.

1|0
    0|0
    • if it was socially acceptable for a man to wear makeup. should he?

• Show All
    • whatd you think i meant?

• Most people going on a date, and mainly on a first date, are trying to look their best. So, while girls put make up on, do their fingernails and hair, guys will also try to fine tune their looks also,

The big awakening will undoubtedly occur if there is more to the fist date in a public place and that will be the case for both parties.

So, yes makeup may give a woman a certain advantage but she will also have to realize that she will not always be able to hide her cosmetic disadvantages behind a mask. The same applies for a guy. He will not always be able to flex his muscles to contain his little growing pot.

Either you accept the way that nature made you and be happy to be healthy or then you don't and try to hide the small flaws which nobody really cares if they really love you.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can tell if a woman is wearing make up. So there's nothing "unfair" about it. If you don't like women who wear make up, don't date them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Most guys can't tell that well. + you don't have a clue how she looks without it.

• Show All
    • I don't think I'm doing that, and it is funny coming from a woman. Women are professional victims. All I was saying it that it isn't easy to tell.

• @nathanp97 And again victimizing yourself and blaming women. The sad thing is that you don't even see the irony in what you're saying. The professional victim here is you and all the guys who keep complaining about women constantly and blame them for everything. You poor poor victims of evul wimmin. Seriously, how old are you? Grow up and take respobsibility, you victim.

• true. males are naturally hot without needing any cosmetic help or makeup -- ugly girls become hot with makeup and get naturally hot guys that's so unfairly disturbing

0|1
    0|0
    • most guys can see that and we avoid them

• Show All
    • @gothgirl997 I actually turn into Angelina Jolie when I put makeup on :S but I look like a monster without it

• Lol I don't believe it 😂 you either don't look as bad as you say or you exaggerate how good you look with it

• Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 138

• The "unfair" advantage women have in dating is that there are fewer of them than there are guys, except in older age cohorts.

0|2
    0|0
    • Actually there are slightly more females in the population. But a small percentage of men end up screwing most of them. So most men remain single.

• @ret04: Well, yeah, but that is because there are lots more women than men over 65 due to their greater longevity. Below 40, there are more men.

• To an inexperienced male, yeah it's going to fool him.

To an old fart like me, I look at makeup the same way I look at her bra, and shirt. The push up bra makes em less saggy, it's covered up... I can get an idea of what's under there, but... you'll never know for sure until you see it.

Makeup is a painted on mask, clowns do it, warriors do it, performers do it, people do it for Halloween, and a lot of women do it daily because they feel the masked them will attract the attention the real them might not... other's literally do it out of self-esteem issues (the makeup gives them confidence).

But yeah like I was saying to the untrained eye, you'll get fooled. Add distracting music, darken the room, add some bright flaring lights flashing all over, and add plenty of alcohol (I'm talking about a club here), and you might just not notice that she's actually a pizza face (zits), because it's all covered up under her 'foundation or concealer,' or whatever they call that shit.

All I know is it smells like grounded up rocks mixed with thick oils... can't be good for their skin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is worth every penny a girl spends on it, she uses it to attract guys - But it is not an unfair advantage, it does help every girl that uses it, but it is the girl herself that will keep a guy with her.

2|0
    0|0
  • Not really.
    If we pay attention we can see if a woman wears a lot of makeup. For me, a ton of makeup is a turn off. A small amount, and more natural look is more of my preference.

A guy can also look just as good if he takes care of his skin. Using quality facial washes, moisturizers, and sunscreen can give a guy just as much advantage over other guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Why? Because guys chase girls "on the curve." In other words, they go for the best-looking girl that they can get. So... If all girls use makeup (not true, but to simplify the equation) then they ALL move up equally. There is no actual advantage except perhaps to the lesbians, because they can now attract a "prettier" girl than they would have before makeup.

Think of it this way:

Suppose I give everyone in a locked room a $1 coin to buy a Coke from a Coke machine (we'll assume everyone drinks Coke) and each can costs $1. Everyone gets one can, right?

Now suppose I give everyone in the room a $5 bill, but I raise the price of a Coke to $5... everyone still only gets one can. There is no real change.

I wish I could put a drawing here, but imagine two "Bell graphs"

Normally the boys' graph and the girls' graphs (of attractiveness) would overlap. If you "push" the girls' graph to the right, it LOOKS like the most attractive guys end up with less attractive girls, but in actuality, they simply go after "more attractive looking" girls, and each guy "down the line" (of attractiveness) does the same, until everyone ends up with exactly the same person that they would have before BECAUSE the sex ratio (boy/girls) is almost exactly 1:1.

0|0
    0|0
    • Look at it like this.

GIRLS (before makeup) 1 2 3 4 5 6

BOYS (before makeup) 1 2 3 4 5 6

GIRLS (AFTER makeup) 1 2 3 4 5 6
      / / / / / /
      BOYS (AFTER makeup) 1 2 3 4 5 6

• Sorry GaG takes out the extra spaces so that didn't work.

• If anything, it might give them an fair disadvantage. some guys, like myself, don't like a girl with gobs of war paint all over her face and would rather be with a girl he can actually see for who she is rather than who she pretends to be. In the pictures above, both girls are very pretty but, I think I'd rather go for the one on the right. I might like the left one better if she didn't wear make-up, or at least not as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • So I am noticing a high percentage of women going no but ladies, I don't know if you see this but 54 percent of guys are going yes. Let me put it this way, men and women get rosy cheeks when they are young, when you get older, men lose them and women wear blush, I am just sayin'

1|0
    0|0
    • Sadly, a woman's value is also measured by how perky and rosy she is. The same cannot be said for mature men, who may still be considered quite charming.

• One thing I had notice Latina girls almost pull the whole case of makeup lile
    Cmon woman you full of make it. Geez I wonder why so much make up. Honestly I don’t like it and I like girls who wear no make up or a little bit is just fine but too much. Gtfo

1|0
    0|0
  • Isn't she still wearing makeup in the 2nd photo.

And if you mean advantage in terms of being able to be effective in attracting men? Arguably yes. But for women who don't wear make-up, it can put them at an even further disadvantage than the average man, due to the Beauty standards we tend to chase.

I personally can't say much in terms of that because of the way I work, but I'm not for or against make-up because I don't use it, but who said I can't use it? If you want women to think you don't have acne, go ahead, wear makeup, nobody is stopping you. If you want to use makeup to blacken your eyebrows, go ahead. Nobody is stopping you. The only thing that's stopping you is the fact you want to attract people, yet accuse others of cheating / having an advantage based on their gender, when police won't show up if you cover your cold sores with foundation.

Self image is one thing I can be concerned about personally, but overall, nobody should really care. If you see yourself as someone who doesn't need make-up, power to you. If you see someone with make-up as "having an advantage" then what's stopping you from doing the same?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why the fuck are women replying to this? Unless you are genuinly lesbian then you would not know. They obviously do. My two previous girlfriends looked hotter with makeup on, meaning if she didn't wear makeup I would probably have approached another girl.

0|0
    1|0
  • It does give them an advantage. Its quite insane just how much of a difference makeup can make for a womens appereance. One of the hottest girls in my school class looked like your average 4/10 without her makeup. But she did it so perfectly (and everyday) that a lot of guys had a crush on her.
    I dont think its "unfair" though. I seriously dont care
    Also the girl in your picture looks 10x better without make up

0|0
    0|0
  • not really because they are competing against others wearing makeup.

think about it like this. do baseball players compete against the ball or another team of players? their objective is to hit the ball. girls objective is to get the guy or girl. in such they are competing with others in the same objective.

a strange and probably not perfect analogy but rather apropos i think

0|0
    0|0
  • Make-up can do wonders, yes. BUT... the problem is if you only see a girl with make-up on the first few dates and then see her without it and there's a big difference in her looks, it becomes awkward. I prefer a girl wear as little make-up as necessary at any time, but especially on the first date.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's deeper than make up. The culture for women is still big on beauty standards generally, which is what attracts men. The culture for men is changing into one that favors traits like agreeableness more and more, which is viable, but isn't sexually attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does makeup give women an unfair advantage in dating?
    If you're ever unsure wipe her face with a baby wipe. I do it just for fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well it's not really unfair, since there is nothing forcing them to wear makeup and us to not. But it is an advantage. Most guys like makeup so I don't see why we should complain about it anyways. There's girls who go without, and it's not like you can't see her without until you're married. It's an advantage, yes. But it's not that big a deal.

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't think so. But I look deeper than the skin. But if you are asking if men should be able to wear makeup I say why not. If your laying down some foundation should not be that bad. But I am not to sure about doing the colored eye lids. But that's just me. If you want to wear makeup then knock yourself out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Luckily I can tell about a persons actual physical appearance as opposed to cosmetic ones.

Such as their posture, aspect ratio, how they walk, facial features, arms etc.

So it don't fool me ;-)

A healthy fit body is a beautiful one

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess so if you're talking about women being able to hide their imperfections with cover up whereas men have to be real.
    Otherwise I usually think some women look better without makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes nowadays it does these makeup artists are amazing they can take a woman that looks like nothing and make her look like Miss America and then when you get a home and you take the makeup off she looking crazy so yeah I think it's an unfair advantage more like false advertisement LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • The polls look exactly how I thought they would. Also, yeah. I’ve seen some decent girls glow up with makeup. But most highly attractive or unattractive girls still look the same without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy way to tell if she's ugly underneath all of that bullshit.

Look at her up close. Its like going from a 480p television across the room to 2k definition up close. You can see all of the marks, smudges, splotches, eyelash gunk, overdrawn lipstick etc. If you see too much of that shit on her face. Definitely ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's the same chick in both pictures, I would say the makeup is an unfair DISadvantage because, sooner or later, home boy is going to figure out he didn't get what he paid for, and he's gonna be up there at the fuckin return line Q-U-I-C-K!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but no...
    It is available to all women so it is even on that and what makes a woman appealing to a man is not really the same as what makes a man appealing to a woman in a general sense of that anyway so it is not really an advantage since me. Could use it but it just wouldn't give them much

0|0
    0|0
  • That tends to be partially countered by how makeup can be a source of insecurity for girls.

Think about it..
    How many "I can remove 90% of your 'beauty' with a towel" statements have you seen in your life?

1|1
    0|0
  • Blue anons are the saviors of Humankind!

0|1
    0|1
  • Too balanced the number, I expected more No, furthermore here are the girls who looks to be more rational.
    "You dont have to be faster that the lion, just faster that the other bree"
    It means I dont compete with her, I make it with the others guys on her enviroment, furthermore, it means that we are more visual and they know how to use it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have seen women with too much makeup, or they dont know how to use it right. So, if you use it correctly , then it does make you more attractive. I would say most women are a fright without it. It also depends if you have seen them with makeup, then without it will be negative.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not unfair but it is an advantage. Physical beauty is the first thing people notice. That includes clothes, hair, shoes, and how clean it all is. Of course, looks get you as far as the "hello," and then it's up to the person's personality to carry them through.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use makeup. Therefore, no. Makeup gives a person an advantage/disadvantage (depending on who you ask). It's just that most men are too dumb to realize that a liquid concealer, some blush and a little mascara makes a man hot to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes