How much money would you need to CHEAT on your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband?

Indecent Proposal
Indecent Proposal

Okay so if you haven't seen the movie Indecent Proposal... well... where have you been? It stars Robert Redford (multi millionaire), Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson, (average couple with no money) Robert Redford has offered this couple (Woody and Demi) 1 million dollars for one night with his wife. I won't spoil the movie for you but what would it take for you to cheat on your SO? How much money?

You can keep it all to yourself or split it with them.. it's totally up to you!

Happy Friday!
  • $500 bucks
    Vote A
  • $5000 bucks
    Vote B
  • $50,000 bucks
    Vote C
  • $250,000 bucks
    Vote D
  • $1 million dollars
    Vote E
  • Other amount (please leave comment)
    Vote F
  • There is no amount of money that would make me do such a thing
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Thanks for taking my poll. So many honest and morally incorruptible GAGERS out there! HA HA HA Well done!
Hey guys... would you all pay $1900 for a new Samsung Galaxy Fold? Go vote now below for me. See you over there.

Would you pay $1900 for the new Galaxy Fold Smart Phone? ↗

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Honestly? I'm not sure.
    I've never been with anyone but her and she has never been with anyone but me.
    I would hate to change that.
    Aside of that though.. Work consumes so much time that we could spend together instead.. Talk, Have dates, have fun, have sex.
    It's tempting to lead a carefree life for sure.
    If I'm allowed to be selfish however.. I wouldn't know about my own feelings.
    I can't tell if I would be happy or if the thought of the initial price would always haunt me.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• This man that I have is so incredible and compatible for me, it's like he was designed just for me. I was alone for such a long time and had enough money to enjoy life. That feeling is incomparable to the love and happiness that I have now. I wouldn't do something to hurt him so badly like that. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

16|22
    2|2
  • I honestly couldn't love with the guilt. No money would repay it.

12|16
    2|2
    • None.. not even 20 million dollars?

• Show All
    • @Ghost285 What would I do with a million dollars, when my whole life would be ruined? It's not like you can just buy yourself a new love of your life and spunge your conscience. No amount of money would bring him back.

• @ghost just because you're like that doesn't mean she is. stop projecting your negativity onto others

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My girlfriend is perfect for me and is a really great person. I would be a fool to cheat on her, even for all the money in the world.

10|7
    1|2
    • Wow okay fair enough.. thanks for the comment and participating.

• Show All
    • @EclipseoftheHeart: But our feelings would not be the same for each other and trust would be diminished if not destroyed.

• @Logorithim

" My girlfriend is perfect for me and is a really great person. I would be a fool to cheat on her, even for all the money in the world."

Excellent!.

• I don't have a man but I'd assume that if I did, I wouldn't take any money. First, I don't believe in cheating, period.

Second, I know what it's like to be depressed, miserable, and alone. I've grown up with a lot of money and I have money as it is right now. Money does not make you happy. So I would say there is no amount.

1|2
    0|1
  • Well since I'm single, I'm good to go- starting bid is 1 million! Lol

Now if I did have someone? It's not going to happen. No amount of money is worth the fidelity of a relationship! Even if your partner is "okay" with it.
    Deep down there will be some resentment and loss of respect if you do it.

2|2
    1|0
    • You are correct.. but you will be rich? Like filthy rich especially if it's say... 10 million dollars?

• I'm loyal to death to someone. No amount of money could make me cheat. Money doesn't matter to me, loyalty does.
    Anyone who has it well off knows that money only brings temporary satisfaction. It's the connection with someone that could bring eternal satisfaction.

1|4
    0|0
    • 10 million would bring temporary satisfaction on a daily basis would it not? You would say no to 10 million dollars? Even if he was like cool lets do it?

• Show All
    • If he is cool with it me being touched by another guy than him, I'll leave him. I hate those who disrespect themselves.

• I hear you loud and clear!

• I will be honest... 500$ will do, but obviously... the more, the better!
    To be honest if I was offered 1 million $ to cheat on my gf/wife, she'd probably kill me if I said no!
    I mean I wouldn't mind her cheating on me for 1 mil $, LOL!
    ~ "I'm a man on a mission; stay out of my way."

0|2
    1|0
  • Reminds me of the joke of the guy who asked a girl if she would have sex with him for $1million and she said yes. Then he asked if she would for $100,000 and she though and again agreed. He kept dropping the price until she finally said, "Hey, just what kind of girl do you think I am?" and he replied, "We have already established that. Now we're just haggling over price."

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know if I could do it. My ex cheated on me, and I know how broken it made me. I never want to feel that way again and I don't want the next person I'm with to ever feel that way. So I don't think any amount of money would matter.

And if my girl agreed to 1 million dollars and gave me this one time pass I don't know if I could mentally get past the fact that I'd be having sex with someone I don't know and who isn't my partner.

3|2
    0|1
  • At this point in life my guy and I are well off so, I dont think any amount of money would win us over.
    If we were in different circumstances and truly needed money and he agreed to it probably 5-10 million.
    No amount of money is worth our relationship, but we can use a portion of that money for couples therapy if needed XD

0|3
    0|1
  • Shit
    I showed my man this and begged him to do it on a few exceptions
    -They are clean
    -The deal crosses no lines he is uncomfortable with (bdsm, video taping, etc.)

We have a deal now

0|3
    0|0
    • Now we just need Robert Redford to stop by and offer up the deal!

• Show All
    • @RoyClark The riskier, the better!

• Sure. It was money you never expected, and the risky return is quite a bit more than the safe route.

• Even if I was offered my own continent, I wouldn’t cheat on my girlfriend or wife, despite me not being intimately interested in her anymore. For me, morals, honor, character, and morality are important. So, by principle, I’ll only break it off with my wife or girlfriend in the most honorable way I can think of, not cheating.

0|1
    0|0
  • It has already been established that a woman will do anything if there is enough money involved. So it's just a matter of negotiating how much.
    I used to think this was bullshit, but it's been proven out over and over and over again. Women have no integrity - all they have is their FEELINGS.

2|2
    2|0
    • Well the question is for you.. would you cheat on your SO for said amount of money?

• Show All
    • Perhaps you mis-read my reply... it was WOULD. Not would not. :)
      I would do it for nothing if the bitch was hot enough. LOL

• Ohhhh LOL sorry dude! So 20 million is no problem? ha

• I don't think any amount of money is worth betraying someone's trust and permanently making them feel inferior and not worthy of love for the rest of their life, whilst impinging on their ability to trust people in the future, not to mention causing them great emotional pain in the process. It could potentially damage their future relationships because they can't move on from that broken trust. It's not worth doing.

0|2
    0|1
    • Yeah Yeah Yeah you and everyone else has boldly stated this.. so... what if he was on board with this and you two would split the money? Would you do it then? Whether it's him cheating or you cheating? 10 million dollars split between you?

• If we were both aware of the deal and offered a great deal of money, then we would probably do it as we're both money driven. I don't think I could cheat on him, so I would have him do it, though I think he would also struggle as we're both very loyal people. But as long as it was one instance and never happened again and we got our money, then I would allow it.

• I agree with everything you said.. I don't think anyone would say it would be easy but you would have 10 million bucks! It's just a hard amount to say no too.. we are not talking about 5 grand here.

• I can't do something so hurtful to my S. O. especially if she was my wife just for money 💵. It's like saying that all our (my) time/memories together in the relationship wasn't worth it and that it was cheap. I am Cheap might as well be gigolo if I'm willing to take some cash to cheat on my S. O.

0|2
    0|0
    • Okay fair enough what if she said OMG that is a ton of money lets do it? Would you?

• Show All
    • My angle is to see who is honest when it comes to a ridiculous pay off such as 10 million dollars.

• My wife would be more than happy to farm out my services for a $1 million - probably less.

Why?

Because this is her attitude

How much money would you need to CHEAT on your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband?

0|2
    0|0
  • Not worth it. If I am in an LTR with a woman, I have every intention of keeping it going until it comes to an end. Karma has a way of messing with you for bad things, but no amount of money in the world would make me do that.

0|1
    0|0
    • What if she was on board and said yes and the pay off was 10 million dollars?

• Show All
    • This was a question oriented towards me, now you're changing it to a partner that I do not have at the moment. I would hope to believe I get a woman that wouldn't do it either.

My answer remains the same. No amount of money is worth the cheating or my girl at the end of the day.

• Thanks for the comments.

• Answers differ based on whether you’re in your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, etc. by late 30s you realize there is no dollar amount. Worth sacrificing true connection. And if you don’t eventually realize that, well… have fun spanking it at iHop for all eternity.

0|2
    0|1
  • I really wonder how many of the over a 100 respondents who selected "no amount of money" are actually telling the truth, there are a lot of BBS artists and liars in America, and other places nowadays

1|1
    0|2
  • I’m gonna go $5000 just coz he’d kill me if I turned down that kind of money. I’ve been offered money before, guy asked me to name my price and I just walked away.

1|3
    0|1
  • None. She was my first, 26 years ago. After 24 years, I found her again. I waited only for her. If it wasn't going to her, I'd die solo. My whole existence has been predicated on loyalty. How I grew up, if you don't have that, you're past tense. It's her or nothing.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well what if you both were offered 10 million dollars and were able to split the money and she said she wanted to do it? Would you take half the money or walk away with your manly pride?

• Show All
    • The biological father of 1 of the kids died of a fatal heart attack in his sleep next to her. She didn't even so much as go out for coffee with another guy until I found and recontacted her a decade after he died. She wouldn't even consider it Coach.

• Okay I hear you loud and clear my friend!

• If you can destroy your relationship with some one and whore yourself out, then what good are you? You cannot be trusted at all, so my answer is their is no money that would be acceptable, I could not and would not be so worthless as that.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not even for 10 million dollars and she said it was okay?

• Show All
    • I just spit out my coffee.. thanks for the comment! I love GAG.

• Well clearly we have very different values, I value my character and the impact I have on others, you clearly value money (personaly, I fantasize about running off to live in the woods quite regularly and pretty much live a rather ascetic life style already). To each their own, but I would prefer to be a good man then a rich one.

• One of the dumbest movies in history.

I was so mad at my ex for making me see that dumb flick with her.

There is no amount of money me and my girlfriend would take. And I don't see either one of us staying in a relationship where it happened.

0|1
    0|0
    • So you are now exes? Just think you would of been rich and broken up instead of broken up and not... Just saying?

• no money will bring me to do such thing regardless of how he may hurt me.
    its not about my partner... its about who i am. i am good with money.
    even if i am dirt poor, you would not be able to bring me down to cheat.

0|3
    0|1
  • For a million+ dollars

Cheat then show SO the money and the justification that we can use it to buy a house and/or pay off debts. I would expect her to do the same.

0|1
    1|0
  • Nope. I am finely found guy with same value of my own. never will change him for better. he was be my boyfriend. Cheating is for weak. Never cares less. money is not as important in a partner. Most important traits for me is trustworthy, repeat full and know from right to wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no amount of money that would ever make me cheat on my boyfriend. My love for him means more than just money. But, if he knew about the money, I'm sure he would let me sleep with someone else for it lol but then that wouldn't be considered cheating anymore.

1|1
    0|1
  • gtfo you're always on the top of my feed. Stop gathering statistics for a third party.

0|1
    0|2
    • Bahahahahahahaha Don't be silly... I don't do that.. I do this shit for fun!

• Show All
    • Unneseccary focus on negative shit like cheating for money doesn't improve the world. Checkh yoiurself, then change your ways

• I have a more utilitarian view. $20,000 to $50,000 would do it. I just want a new pickup truck, crew cab, gasoline fuel. Lol.

If you're shocked at my cavalier attitude toward sex just think about this: Missionaries were appalled when they found out Eskimos would freely loan their wives to each other. In Eskimo society, they looked on it like A) the wife would likely enjoy the experience and B) it's not like somebody borrowing a sled, that could be returned banged up and needing repair. The missionaries were further appalled because Eskimos had rear-entry sex like their caribou and reindeer - hence they enforced the more Christian accepted practice called the "missionary position". That's where the name came from by the way. (I know a lot of useless trivia like that.)

0|1
    0|0
  • In the movie she never cheated on her husband. They talked about the proposal and decided to accept it. So that cannot be considered cheating when both parties agree to the arrangement!
    Later he realized he couldn't live with the guilt and broke up with her.

0|1
    0|0
  • Same money as in the movie!
    My wife would probably kill me if I didn’t do it.
    For that kind of money I know she would do it too!

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly I could never cheat. But in this hypothetical, $250,000 would be just enough without being too much. And I would split the money with my boyfriend. I honestly think anything more than $250000 would make me feel like a high end whore with a madam lol

0|3
    0|1
  • 5,000$ and I'll consider it. 250,000$ and you got me guaranteed, all kinks on the table except murder

0|1
    0|0
  • One night with this person? 1 million and they can have whatever they want for 24 hours. Half before half after. He’d be ok with it lol

0|2
    0|1
  • I don't date, never going to get married and have no interest in money so this question sidesteps me entirely

0|1
    0|0
    • You are only 17 we all said that! Ha Ha Ha

• Don't pass judgement before knowing a person's circumstances. I may be 17 but I'm already studying at uni for my degree. Im aiming to work in humanitarian aid and human rights and I'm aiming to do it so I can help as many people as possible. I spent 2 and a half years being abused from age 12 and was raped near my 16th birthday after those experiences I really have no interest in emotional intimacy

• Okay thanks for the comments.

• I would rather fall upon my own sword than commit such treachery against my beloved. (If I had one.)

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not interested in sex anyway. Like that dude offering money to the guy so he can sleep with his wife. Like bro, I don't even like sex, you are at a dead end with me. That's not gonna go anywhere. I would never cheat though and if I considered it, well then I know that's the sign to end the relationship.

0|2
    0|0
  • No amount of money could by my love or my pride.
    HOWEVER it is a really tempting offer. The only way I would consider it is IF my SO and I were in a huge financial rutt and desperately needed the money, I would have to make it a mutual agreement in writing (contract) legally binding and I want it in cash.

0|2
    0|1
  • No amount of money is enough. Now if you give the powers of s super Saiyan, then that's a different ball game. I could leave her for the power, but I still wouldn't cheat.

0|1
    0|0
  • They say money can’t buy happiness- I'd never forgive myself if I did it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would not accept any amount of money, because I would never do such a thing.

Even if they never found out, or if we needed the money, and she was alright with it; I still wouldn't do it, because I would feel horrible, and never be able to forgive myself.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow.. no amount of money? I mean I think I might be able to forgive myself for 10 million bucks.. not sure but just saying! LOL

• I don't think I could.

I mean, sure, that's a ton of money, but I would always know that I cheated, and wouldn't be able to respect myself. No amount of money is worth destroying my own self worth, nor losing my partner's trust.

• Wow okay.. fair enough man.. thanks for the comment and participating

• Ask my girl about it, If she accepted then I would do it and leave her after (it's not cheating tho)

If she was a cuck then we don't share the same values and it was a bad match in the first place, it's a win-win and fair situation, better for the both of us and I'd share some of the money if she deserves it, I'm just being honest.

0|2
    1|0
  • I would rather be poor than to feel bad about such a thing.
    It's not a good enough reason to hurt someone.

I really don't agree with cheating.
    I wouldn't be able to do it.

0|3
    0|0
  • More like how much money would I pay to be able to find a husband that’d I’d never intentionally hurt

0|1
    0|1
  • You could give me enough money to be the richest person there was there is and most likely be. You could give me all the amethysts, aquamarines, diamonds, emeralds, jades, jaspers, tanzanites, topazes. You could give me ever muscle car ever made since the 1950s until 1979. You could give me super cars (sports cars) and high end luxury cars. You could give me a heavy duty powerful truck. You could give me a whole new wardrobe. You could build me a house however I wanted it to be. If that was possible I still would not do it. I have been offered millions of dollars, gemstones, clothes for my girlfriend that she would like, new purses she would like, 4 tickets to each of the 3 concerts that I would like. The over was for me to cheat on my girlfriend and all that was mine. I got the money check out to make sure it was all real and it was. The gemstones were real and of high quality. I know that since I had a jeweler that I trusted check them out. My girlfriend was with me when it was decision time and i turned it down. She was glad that I did. She said that if I had taken the offer she would have left me. I have been cut a few times defending my girlfriend. My girlfriend is too wonderful for me to cheat on. I do not care if anyone believe any of this or not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ha Ha Ha yeah not buying it but thanks for the comments and participating.

• Show All
    • Scenario 1. I said I would turn down.
      Enough money to be the richest person there was there is and most likely be.
      All the amethysts, aquamarines, diamonds, emeralds, jades, jaspers, tanzanites, topazes.
      Every muscle car ever made since the 1950s until 1979.
      Super cars (sports cars)
      hHgh end luxury cars.
      Heavy duty powerful truck.
      Whole new wardrobe.
      Build me a house however I wanted it to be.

Scenario 2. You came back with this.
      $10,000,000

I will tell you the answer since you could not figure it out which should of been easy. The answer is no.

• Uh again, thanks for the comments.

• There are many many people with millions of dollars such as Kate Spade, robin williams, and every single famous person who turned to drugs as a way out which is so many I don’t even know where to start. If you are truly in love with one another, and your a logical person.. you would NEVER, I repeat NEVER give that up for $1,000,000. More money more problems. I would MUCH rather keep my $25,000 a year job and the man of my dreams. Cause those moments where your sitting forehead to forehead after making love, him/her being the only one there when your feeling alone, a shoulder to cry on without any judgment, a perfect match to live a life with is what money can’t buy, and will never be able to buy.

0|1
    0|1
  • sorry my boyfriend was way to hard to get, i would never cheat. On the other hand, we have three somes all the time with a female friend of mine soo...:D

0|0
    0|1
    • Okay what if he said.. I am okay with it? Go get us our money baby?

• Show All
    • you don't have a boyfriend lol

you idiot

• @tearout what is wrong about having a three some if everybody agrees? only because its not ok for you doesn't mean its not ok for anybody.

• I believe we would come to an understanding past 50k.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's not something you could survive psychologically intact. The only way is if you were a sociopath or some similar damaged individual.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dignity and worth cause no money once you sell yrslf there is no going back. I do not have anything the only thing I have is dignity if lose it then I am done.

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do it to my future husband, no. I don't wanna sink so low as to be a horrible woman like that, I want to be respected by men and in return I'll do the same back. I trust him not to dump me over money too.

0|1
    0|1
Show More

Recommended myTakes