How much money would you need to CHEAT on your boyfriend/girlfriend/wife/husband?

Indecent Proposal
Indecent Proposal

Okay so if you haven't seen the movie Indecent Proposal... well... where have you been? It stars Robert Redford (multi millionaire), Demi Moore and Woody Harrelson, (average couple with no money) Robert Redford has offered this couple (Woody and Demi) 1 million dollars for one night with his wife. I won't spoil the movie for you but what would it take for you to cheat on your SO? How much money?

You can keep it all to yourself or split it with them.. it's totally up to you!

Happy Friday!
  • $500 bucks
  • $5000 bucks
  • $50,000 bucks
    Vote C
  • $250,000 bucks
    Vote D
  • $1 million dollars
    Vote E
  • Other amount (please leave comment)
    Vote F
  • There is no amount of money that would make me do such a thing
    Vote G
Thanks for taking my poll. So many honest and morally incorruptible GAGERS out there! HA HA HA Well done!
Hey guys... would you all pay $1900 for a new Samsung Galaxy Fold? Go vote now below for me. See you over there.

Would you pay $1900 for the new Galaxy Fold Smart Phone? ↗

97141

Most Helpful Guys

• Honestly? I'm not sure.
    I've never been with anyone but her and she has never been with anyone but me.
    I would hate to change that.
    Aside of that though.. Work consumes so much time that we could spend together instead.. Talk, Have dates, have fun, have sex.
    It's tempting to lead a carefree life for sure.
    If I'm allowed to be selfish however.. I wouldn't know about my own feelings.
    I can't tell if I would be happy or if the thought of the initial price would always haunt me.

Most Helpful Girls

• This man that I have is so incredible and compatible for me, it's like he was designed just for me. I was alone for such a long time and had enough money to enjoy life. That feeling is incomparable to the love and happiness that I have now. I wouldn't do something to hurt him so badly like that. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

• I honestly couldn't love with the guilt. No money would repay it.

• None.. not even 20 million dollars?

• @Ghost285 What would I do with a million dollars, when my whole life would be ruined? It's not like you can just buy yourself a new love of your life and spunge your conscience. No amount of money would bring him back.

• @ghost just because you're like that doesn't mean she is. stop projecting your negativity onto others