Would you date a transgender?

Im wondering in general if there are more guys or girls willing to date a transgender, I know I won’t really be able to get accurate data from hereWould you date a transgender?Would you date a transgender?
  • Yes I would date a transgender
    Vote A
  • No I wouldn’t date a transgender
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't want to be judgmental about transgenders but I voted no for the following reason.

How can I be 100% sure that the transgender is genuinely what he/she pretends to be or not just a voyeur that is trying to get under the skirts or in the pants of the opposite gender?

I would refrain for my own safety.

A date is just what the word says. Someone you meet for a quick fix but you don't know since a long time.

My opinion would be different if I knew this person and his or her gender issue for a long period of time and know that it is genuine.

1|1
    2|0
  • Yeah totally, it really doesn’t matter to me. I feel like I’d want to know about it first though, but it really wouldn’t affect me what gender they identify as or how they were born. I understand why people wouldn’t though, and everyone has different preferences and priorities they look for in a partner. Either way, hopefully everyone can at least respect each other, their identities and their opinions.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Here are my non-negotiable dating preferences:
    - Adult
    - Female
    - Cis-gender
    - Heterosexual

If someone doesn't fit all of these points, then I have absolutely no interest in dating them.

Therefore, my answer is a clear and emphatic NO, I would not date someone transgender.

0|1
    1|0
  • Um... even if homie in the green catsuit was an actual woman... either which way... i ain't touching that. that spells trouble.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm not sure. But I think female to male transgender look much better than the others. I think m2f usually overdoo it with the make up and style. But f2m can look good without trying to hard. And to be honest I think the guy looks hot

1|0
    0|1
  • No I had a friend who I knew was trans and she kissed me on my 20 bday, really awkward after that but that whole idea of it being bloke but wanting to be a girl but has made that change at 30 and is also post op when I'm strictly male only is a bit weird

0|0
    2|0
  • Yes, if they actually look like males and are attractive with a good personality, I don’t see why not?

2|0
    0|2
  • If he looks anything like the guy in the pic then yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Feel awful saying no... but I think no! Unless I met someone who I connected with and if I found out after they were... would I care? I don’t know

1|0
    0|0
  • It would always be on my mind that this person one day was the same sex as me and honestly I don't think i'd be able to overcome that.

2|2
    0|0
  • When I date a guy, I want to eventually get married and carry our kids, the kids we would make conventionally. I want that kind of intimacy and I can't get that with a transgendered person.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need another option. A maybe or I don't know. I never been in that situation to find if I would or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't date people who won't get actual help for their mental disorders.

This doesn't apply to people who have attempted suicide or self harmed.

0|0
    0|0
  • These pictures are insane... I honestly would NOT know unless they tell me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a few friends who are transgender but I don't think I can date one.

1|1
    0|0
  • yeah i would. i’m really excepting towards everyone.

1|0
    1|1
  • Nope. I prefer women to be women, not men who think they're women...

Simples...

1|2
    1|0
  • I would love to date a Male to Female transgender. I'm not into screwing women or eating pussy. I haven't been in over 30 years. I love the taste of cum and the feel of Cock in me. Lindawantabe

0|0
    1|1
  • No that's a turn off. It just disgust me. Whoever said yes they are crazy.

1|1
    2|0
  • I think so cause you can’t help who are attracted to.

1|0
    0|0
  • NOT! EVER! … if I mistakenly get fooled or trapped - there will be blood.

0|0
    1|0
    • 7 d ago

I don't know why people do that... if you get fooled into it... then thats on you... why whale on someone for your own ignorance.

• Show All
    • 7 d ago

@Tdieseler I'll keep it in mind, if I ever need to date again. For now: I am safe. And first practical tests turned out to be... emmm… positive :D

• 7 d ago

maybe i should teach you the DDS (diesel dating system) i dont date anyone who won't want it. the dating system now is female-centric... meaning its all about the girl... but mine splits that in half... you (me) gets attention too...

• Wow, I never knew Nikita was transgender. She looks like 100% female

0|0
    0|0
  • NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER. If I ever lose my mind to that point shoot me.

0|1
    1|0
  • I wouldn't date one but if it's just to try one for sex I'm up for it

0|0
    0|0
  • If she looks like Nikita I couldn't pass on it
    ~Mr Bails Extraordinaire

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. I like real women.

2|2
    1|0
  • Definitely not

1|0
    1|0
  • Never

1|0
    1|0
  • No, I would not.

1|0
    1|0
  • No thanks, I want the real deal women.

0|1
    1|0
  • Absolutely not

1|0
    1|0
  • Friends yes... date no

1|2
    0|0
  • I would date a real woman

2|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    1|0
  • Not a chance.

1|2
    1|0
  • Hell no!!!

1|2
    1|0
  • Nope

1|1
    0|0
  • Nah I don't think.

2|1
    0|0
  • ... I wouldn't even make eye-contact with one.

1|1
    3|0
  • Nope

2|0
    2|0
  • I probably would yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    1|0
  • simple answer - no

1|0
    1|0
  • No I wouldn't.

1|0
    1|0
  • I actaully don't know 🤔

1|0
    0|0
    • 8 d ago

You "actually" don't know how to spell!

• 8 d ago

I do. I just don't always check what I write, before sending it. English isn't my native language, Paige, so try to go easy on me 😘

• No, I would not date a transgender

1|0
    1|0
  • No thank you

1|2
    0|0
  • Of course not

1|0
    1|0
  • No, I stick to my heterosexuality

1|0
    0|0