Would you date a transgender?

Im wondering in general if there are more guys or girls willing to date a transgender, I know I won’t really be able to get accurate data from hereWould you date a transgender?Would you date a transgender?
  • Yes I would date a transgender
  • No I wouldn’t date a transgender

2344

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't want to be judgmental about transgenders but I voted no for the following reason.

How can I be 100% sure that the transgender is genuinely what he/she pretends to be or not just a voyeur that is trying to get under the skirts or in the pants of the opposite gender?

I would refrain for my own safety.

A date is just what the word says. Someone you meet for a quick fix but you don't know since a long time.

My opinion would be different if I knew this person and his or her gender issue for a long period of time and know that it is genuine.

• Yeah totally, it really doesn’t matter to me. I feel like I’d want to know about it first though, but it really wouldn’t affect me what gender they identify as or how they were born. I understand why people wouldn’t though, and everyone has different preferences and priorities they look for in a partner. Either way, hopefully everyone can at least respect each other, their identities and their opinions.

Most Helpful Guys

• Here are my non-negotiable dating preferences:
    - Adult
    - Female
    - Cis-gender
    - Heterosexual

If someone doesn't fit all of these points, then I have absolutely no interest in dating them.

Therefore, my answer is a clear and emphatic NO, I would not date someone transgender.

• Um... even if homie in the green catsuit was an actual woman... either which way... i ain't touching that. that spells trouble.