I had my first date with a girl yesterday.
Everything went smooth and actually pretty good, in my opinion.
- Chat went smooth, no awkward silence.
- Laughed a lot together.
- Saw her stare (in the periphery) at me when she showed me something on her phone.
- She had open body language: No arms across or wandering eyes on the surroundings.
- She let me pay the bill.
- Bumped shoulders a lot during walk.
- Physical contact (during laugh or showing/pointing at something etc): Stroke her back/arm/hand on knee, and no signs of withdrawal, so I assume she was comfortable with me.
- Didn't kiss, because I don't want to do that first date, but we did a farewell (long) hug.
*We said we had a good time, before we part.
So withing one hour I also sent her a follow-up message, yet again that I had a great time with her and I'm open to have a second date.
Now she have been online on FB-Messenger 2-3 times since the date.
She haven't "read it" it though, but I'm sure you can read it in the notificationbar and then swipe it away.
- Why would you not respond to a successful date?
- How long should I wait before sending a text again, and what should I say without come out as needy?
I mean, no mentioning about second date..