- Listening to "girly music" like Fifth harmony, Dua lipa, Bebe Rexha, Charli XCX, Mabel, Zara Larsson, Zedd, Ariana Grande?
- Watching My little pony friendship is magic and Alice in Wonderland (2010) and similar movies
- Practicing skincare routine with cleansers and lotions
- and also haircare while having long and good quality hair
- Dressing up but not in those boring business suits or plain tshirt and jeans. Not afraid of wearing pink or shiny or glittery jewelry.
- Sewing up the holes in his socks
- Loves cocktails and finds beer way too disgusting
- Is not afraid to be called GAY and just plays along when it happens because why the heck not?
- Flowers are nice to have
- Does not care about "for women" stuff like perfumes and uses it as if it's unisex. For example if it smells magnificent, then it's great.
- Being into lovey dovey romance stuff and always ready for cuddles
All of the above at once?
At what point does a man become too "girly" for girls to find that guy attractive? What or when is it too much?
This is NOT to say the man is weak or a sissy or a fem-boy or whatever.
Why did the GAG admins change the question title? Now the question doesn't sound all that intriguing anymore.