Hollywood's Beauty with Brains...

ArabianPwincess197

Ashton Kutcher

Hollywood's Beauty with Brains...

Handsome and smart, this hunk holds a degree in biochemical engineering from University of Iowa.

Bradley Cooper

Hollywood's Beauty with Brains...
At 41, he's still as handsome as ever. Named "Sexiest Man Alive" by People's Magazine in 2011, this Hunk isn't just talented and famous, but also holds a Bachelors in English from Georgetown University.

Eva Longoria

Hollywood's Beauty with Brains...

Gorgeous and smart. Attended Texas A&M University -Kingsville where she got her Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and later she got her Masters in Chicano Studies from California State University.

Gerard Butler

Hollywood's Beauty with Brains...

Nearing his 50s Gerard still has that charm we saw in the Phantom of the Opera. Yet not many know he holds a degree in Law from the University of Glasgow; prior to pursuing a career in acting he was a trainee lawyer.

James Franco

Hollywood's Beauty with Brains...

Easy on the eyes, talented and sexy. This Spiderman Hunk also holds a Bachelors in English with Creative Writing from UCLA. He later attended grad school in Columbia University for their MFA Writing Program.

Kate Beckinsale

Hollywood's Beauty with Brains...

Gorgeous, talented, intelligent and my favourite actress. Beckinsale also holds a degree in French and Russian Literature.

Natalie Portman

Hollywood's Beauty with Brains...

Talented, beautiful and successful, this beauty also holds a degree from Harvard in Psychology.

Russel Howard

Hollywood's Beauty with Brains...

Many know him for being a comedian, television and radio presenter yet he also holds a degree in Economics.

Rowan Atkinson

Hollywood's Beauty with Brains...

What can I say about him? Hilarious and famous for his "BlackAdder/Mr Bean" series. Atkinson also holds a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering from The Queen's College in Oxford (where he met Richard Curtis and began the "BlackAdder" series.

Hollywood's Beauty with Brains...
14
11

Most Helpful Girl

• MissMcK
    Thank you for putting examples of both genders :p
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Guy

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1013
  • candyaurora
    Excellent! You forgot to mention Hedy Lamarr! She was an American actress and the inventor of the Spread Spectrum Technology!
  • CocoRachelle
    I know he's 58 now, but Dolph Lundgren was attractive (still not bad for his age). He has a Master's degree in Chemical Engineering.

https://i.imgur.com/tE7xNxC.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/AVIdDDs.gif
    • He was indeed :) I've never heard of him before, what movies did he star in?

• I know him in Rocky IV and Masters of the Universe. He was also in Red Scorpion, Showdown in Little Tokyo, Universal Soldier, and I think he's in the Expendables movies.

• Ah nice, thankyou :)

• pervertedjester
    Portman has been published in 2 scientific journals. Cindy Crawford studied chemical engineering before becoming a model. Paris Hilton despite having a GED is a Mensa member. Sharon Stone was accepted to college at 15. James Woods has an IQ of 184. Kevin Spacey has an IQ of 160. Although the last two are ifie on the looks list I felt they deserved a nod.
  • bubble_tea
    Ehmm.. his trivia on imdb says something else:
    "Dropped out from University of Iowa to pursue modeling. His major was biochemical engineering."
    • Yes, a few sites say he completed his degree others are saying he didn't

• bubble_tea

Ok, so we're gonna agree with the sites that say he completed it, because he sounds brainier that way.

• karahiri
    i wish i could have shown you my face when i read the ashton kutcher one...

it was something like this:

www.memrise.com/.../3300605000130805191455.jpeg
  • ThisDudeHere
    One like for Rowan Atkinson. He had my childhood as Mr Bean.
    • Thankyou :)
      What was your fav episode?

• Pretty much every single one. But I'd reckon the Christmas shopping->painting the room with explosives episodes come close.

• Don't forget the haircut scene and the scene where he goes to wash his clothes lol

• ThatBritishLad
    I came here for zombie actors.
    I left disappointed...
  • Nik1hil
    Ashton Kutcher and Eva Longoria pretty much startled me
    • Kutcher actually dropped out.

• Nik1hil

Doesn't matters getting in means he had enough mind,

• Lol yeah but getting the degree is what matters more! You need to sit exams, pass them to get the degree.

• Tarvold
    Using a Bachelor's degree as a benchmark for intelligence makes me lose faith in humanity.
    • Degrees don't always define intelligence, you don't have to hold a degree to be intelligent but it's just one form of it

• IceEverest
    ❄❄⛄⛄Very Nice take...
    Mr. Bean is my Favourite...❄❄⛄⛄
  • TheSpartan
    You're not necessarily smart if you have a degree in English, Literature, or Chicano Studies (especially Chicano Studies).
    • Last time I checked you don't just automatically grasp the concept of those subjects, you have to study and sit exams for them. It's not that easy so yeah they are smart too

• Yeah Ashton is the only one with beauty and brain. They majored in freaking English not astrophysics.

• @sparkly-crystal - darling last time I checked a PHD and a Masters degree holds more worth than a Bachelors! And no Ashton only has beauty in this case since he was a drop out. I didn't realise the websites I got the information from had it incorrect.

• Smells-like-lavender
    Mr bean went to Oxford? Wow ha that should be the title for his next bean movie
  • MiamiLife
    This take has too many guys and not enough girls. Margot Robbie. Graduated with a degree in Civil Engineering.
    • I had that thought when I was writing it. There are plenty of celebs who hold degrees I just didn't have time to put all of them on here

• Can you not just read it without whining.

• @bluenose1872 Thankyou :) Lol

• vishna
    I'm in college right now, lol, brains/degree doesn't exactly mean... smart. Some of the most wacky people have degrees/are pursuing degrees.
  • SexyStudent
    Mishi Greene – hot chick, dancer at strip clubs. Going for PhD in applied physics at Stanford University. Picture by request.
  • Dream2winxx
    Umm, they're all dummy's. Johnny Depp is smart. Sandra Bullock. Scarlette Johanson. Sheesh
  • lime_rampljuset
    James Franco now has a PhD in Education... you forgot Emma Watson, who also has a degree in Literature.
  • BruceJender
    Russell Howard went to the Same University as me.

Kate Beckinsale was my first crush... just love that ass.
  • TheAngryBanana
    Eva Longoria?

Huh didn't think that of her hmm learn something new evry day :)
  • Pinkbeauty
    I like Bradley cooper and James Franco
  • dlndln
    Δ± dont think the actors are handsome.
  • apexalpha
    The 2 B's what more could a guy want
  • RetardedMonkey
    Where is my photo?