Songs We've All Heard But We Don't Know The Name Of

We have been through this and this sucks ass. So here's my myTake, hopefully you find some songs you've been searching for days, months or even years!

Darude - Sandstorm

Well, by now... you think you all know this one hahaha. It's like internet's anthem.

Clint Mansell - Lux Aeterna

Classic! Such an amazing song and I found the name around 6 months... I know I know, shame on me lol :(

Carl Orff - O fortuna

When you hear it.. you know it. You're fucked, the end is coming, you're finished XD

George Thorogood - Bad To The Bone

The anthem of all badass characters or you know... badass wannabe. Found some months ago too! I was so happy lol

Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walkin'

Aaaaaarhg <3 this song, I love it. To think I know it because of Jessica Simpson :( don't kill me

Carolina Martinez - The Killer's Song

I can't even count how many times I've heard this song and I found it some days ago.

Enur feat. Natasja - Calabria 2007

Sexiest video ever so it distracts you a lot and you forget its name XD it doesn't matter, now you can masturbate to it.

X Files - Theme Song

WhatTheHellAmy has 14 letters, WhatTheHell has 11 letters, Amy has 3, do you know what that means?!

WhatTheHell = 9/11

Amy = triangle

triangle + 9/11 = Illuminati

WhatTheHellAmy is illuminati confirmed.

616
WhatTheHellAmy is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew bad to the bone and the x-files theme

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually knew the first one based off of Dance Central... lol.

I knew Enur because my Dominican mother plays this song... and it's one of her favorites.

I heard the Boots/Bad to the bone songs but did not know the artists. The X Files was my favorite show.

The only one I didn't know was The Killer's Song.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 5