Some Really Wise and Beautiful Quotes from the Movie "Good Will Hunting"

The movie is about will hunting, a janitor at M.I.T. has a gift for mathematics, but needs help from a psychologist to find direction in his life. Some Really Wise and Beautiful Quotes from the Movie

Some Really Wise and Beautiful Quotes from the Movie "Good Will Hunting"Some Really Wise and Beautiful Quotes from the Movie "Good Will Hunting"

21

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• That speech in the garden bench still gets me everytime. Such a beautiful speech, and a great expression in his face. The expression of someone who doesn't really want to do that. The expression of someone who doesn't know how to be a bad guy, and is still trying to put the other down. Awesome!

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 1

• I'm going to add this movie in my binge watching movie bucket list! The quotes also make me want to watch this great motion picture.

Great myTake!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!