Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Marilyn Monroe

Well, this might be somehow the second part of:

What is your attitude

I wrote a few days ago

Ladies and Gents (especially Ladies) it's all about being sassy, giving sassy responses, giving that sassy look, or just doing that sassy finger snap ... see if you can find your self in any of the situations that I'm about to list below.

Disclaimer : I'm all of the above ... those who know me can confirm ...

If your best friend is lying to you but you know the truth better than her ...Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

When you get caught staring at this dude and he asks you if you like what you see and you be like : Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-You're so full of your self dude ...

When somebody confronts you and you know you are wrong but you are still trying to keep that sass on ... Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

When some drunk guy at the Club approaches you and gets nasty ...Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-Just get out of my way ...

The Sassy entrance when you are about to confront the Manager of the store that treated you wrongly ... Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

When you can't agree at all with what he/she is wearing and you are direct about it like : Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

Me ... when I was little ... not agreeing with mom about those Broccoli ... Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-I want cookies ... DUH

Well ... when your Man is also as Sass as you and you Sass on others - Team work y'all -Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

The are you serious? look ... Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

When me and my Girls plan our Lady's Night !!! Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-Which usually consists of Pajamas, Hot chocolate or Ice cream and a lot of Love movies and Tissues -cry- (at least in my case)

When you don't need Him to be happy Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

When you just walk by a random guy even girl like this ... just because you are Sassy like that or in a good mood... duhBeing Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

When you completed a task at your work and your Boss said GOOD JOB - I actually do this a lot -Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

When you are on your Period ... Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

When somebody makes fun of people's sizes .. (I hate that)

Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

When they make fun of my size (people tend to make fun of my Brazilian bum -_-)Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-and then i'm like Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

Ok ..

Well before you all really think I'm so full of myself and a crazy Diva, just to let you know .. my heart is at the right spot, usually I'm sassy when the situation deserves it, when something is clearly wrong, when somebody is trying to attack ME or somebody else (especially my mom don't touch my mom don't even look at her).

I hated bullies and I actually used to start an ANTI-Bullying campaign when I was back in High-School, sometimes I make people laugh with my "sassyness", because it's something I can't control,It's ME, and I don't let people go away with whatever they are doing, and it's amazing, I love making people happy this is what counts right?

Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

Show me your way of sassing, I would love to see and hear stories.When do you react and HOW?

Hope you had a few laughs and I wish you a wonderful day

Being Sassy -Are You Sassy?-

Natured <3

1724
natured is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• I might be a sassy type to some degree, but always with care not to offend people. Sarcasm is something I use very, very sparingly, for example, and only when it's very humorous and obvious in nature.

I'm a bit of a joker and I prefer to use more self-deprecating humor to diffuse any feeling of hostility or awkwardness that might arise in a situation. I want to save others the expense of feeling threatened or embarrassed and shift it all to me, since I generally don't get embarrassed.

I used to use self-deprecating humor as a defense mechanism when I was younger and had a more fragile ego. Now I use it as a diffusing mechanism to try to save others from feelings of hostility or awkwardness.

• Even when I get sassy and start saying things like, "I'm so amazing!" and high-five myself, it becomes a form of self-deprecation. I make it obvious that I'm not really gloating.

• I suppose an example of a sassy moment is when people ask me what type of girl I like and my wife has been drinking next to me and is getting a bit tipsy. A running joke I have is to wrap my arms lovingly around her, pull her close, and say, "Isn't it obvious? I love drunk girls!" Of course that's a joke I only started to use when my wife and I became close enough that it was obviously a joke and she finds it funny as well (though she pretends to give me a dirty look), and the way in which I say it is obviously joking.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer blunt sarcasm. I also make a habit of fucking with the people that I care about by saying really mean things and making it obvious that I'm joking. My way of letting them know, "Yes, you are fucked up, and crazy. Please don't ever change, that's exactly why I love you!" Like when my bestie is having a bad day, and tries to apologize for her attitude. and I fire back with something like, "It's cool, we all know that you secretly love being a bitch." She's a total sweetheart, most of the time.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 23

• I might relate to some of the reactions in the list!
    We all have our moments here and there! don't we! lol!

It's been a funny journey to get along! I'm sure i've had more than a few laughs! :)

• There was this sassy girl who was so loud and slutty, but she was always shy and gentle with me. I was like "Oh come on, I'm a shy guy myself and if you are gonna pretend like this in front of me, then it ain't gonna work anymore :D "

Sassy girls are hard to approach, but they are easy on Facebook, Instagram or stuff. I get along with them because they are challenging, they can take a joke very well, they will punish you for your mistakes and they know how to pull a conversation rather just relying on me, making our convos a one way traffic.

• I tend to avoid sassy people - someone as blunt as me doesn't get along with the polar opposite easily.

• im addicted to sassy women even though they usually annoy me lol i just think there's a fine line between sassy and bitchy that girls dont realize they've crossed it

• I never really know the definition of sassy, maybe because English isn't my first language, but based on ypur examples... maybe a little? not my defining trait, but I guess I have some sass somewhere, altough it depends on the situation.

• Looks like we have a sassy sweetheart on our hands. Killer.

• I'm not that sassy.. Although I would be the first one if I knew somebody was lyin.. LOL.. But this was kinda cute, kinda nice imaging a woman doing all of that.. LOL..

• I think sometimes we all have these reactions when some situations require that. Maybe not as theatrical as these ones in the article ahahahah but close !

• I have my moments here and there I suppose.

In general I'm more relaxed and laid back then a coma patient though.

• Ik liked your take but initially I felt too sassy to reply :o
    Than I read anout the sassmograph and I couldn't stop laughing hahahahaha! :D

• So what's the difference between this and a gal who's spunky? I can't put my finger on it, but I prefer a gal who is spunky.

• Being sassy is the worse. Such a huge waste of time, and huge annoyance. It basically says "don't ask me, my mind is CLOSED! and you're not gonna get anything in or out."

• You are my Sassy Girl.. I am Sassy guy.. Being Sassy hurts no one.. Let's enjoy our love life to the fullest...

• One of the attitudes I'd least likely ever have. lol

• Lol im not sassy but happy.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

• I'm Happy and Sassy :P lol

• Lol hahaha that is very nice and cool Well you rock so you can pull it off being happy and sassy.😎

• Sassy is a word that should be eliminated from the English language... ASAP

• Hm, you don't like the word itself, or you don't like the significance of it?

• Neither. It's kind of obnoxious when someone is "sassy".

• Yes, it depends on the situation like i described here, I am sassy but not I don't flip out at everything and I don't bully people, I never did, I actually hate bullies :) but I have this attitude in me as some describe it, and people know me as the Sassy one with attitude but with a big heart :)
      SO yeah, I also know those females that are ungrateful and sass around all the time and are actually MEAN, those are the ones I would eliminate :)

• I have no idea what sassy means. Would it be having an attitude?

• Sassy? I think I am a bit.

• Lol I am not sassy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ nice mytake @natured

• I guess I understand what sass means.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 16

• ROFLMAO! I love all of this. There is a great divide between being sassy and just straight up being a bitch that you never want to cross. I think the main difference is jealousy

I've been told I'm too sassy at work on multiple occasions, but luckily I don't have to work with that bitch anymore. I just can't even with people who don't know how to take a joke. Most of my sass is to bring humor and make people laugh, not to make anybody feel like crap or go home crying

Guys love it when I'm sassy, so all these guys saying they don't like sass here are just playing. I can't tell you how many times I've gone off on a guy for poking fun at me and he smiled and said something about my resume hair. Guys love an attitude, just not a bad attitude

• Thanks for making me giggle! I am not sassy, but I find hose who are to be hilarious. I am really sweet, mostly, but sarcastic to a fault otherwise.

Good for you for starting an anti-bullying campaign. I was bullied beyond belief in middle school and it was horrible. Thanks for doing something const I give to help with this problem.

• I'm sassy as fuck sometimes but it really depends on my mood lol
    Sometimes I can be a real affectionate and you can find me hugging and kissing someone like damn... lol
    Especially my brother
    I'm sassy in the morning and we hug a lot in the evening
    No sassy no life

• I'm not sassy. I have my moments probably because I'm very playful in general, but overall the sassiness is not part of my personality. I'm more calm and gentle. I do however adore sassy people! My best friends have always been pretty sassy, i guess opposits attract.

• I can Be quite "Sassy" when I need to be Here, dear. I am also Diplomatic, a Straight Arrow and Very Helpful in Helping Others. xx

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ well I'm not really per say sassy all the time but when I do it's usually when I'm out with my friends... I would get sassy at work but without saying "bitch I'm fabulous" don't wanna get in trouble πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• The ones with when I dont need a man or when I walk pass a random guy is soo me.

• I've been called sassy... But more like pert than sassy...

• I'm very sassy but never bi***y. It's an easy line to cross if people aren't careful.

• I... I... I...

• Well now I know I'm not sassy 😁

• Some part are me in there πŸ˜‹.

• I'm not sassy.

• I am not

• THIS IS HILARIOUS I LOVE IT WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ONE OR TWO

• I am sassy too !! YAYY TEAM SASSY!!!
    I really thought you are a B**tch because I've seen your comments around and well, logically you are very direct, but then i read further and saw that you opened this any bullying thing and it made me thing like WOW okay this girl is actually not that bad.
    SOrry if I ever thought that way of you, but I am not used to see direct women like you around here. I just wonder if you are direct like this in real, but there is no doubt in my mind you are.
    So basically you are a Bitch with a Golden HEart...
    sorry this is supposed to be a compliment haha

• Well thank you for your amazing comment lol !!
      Well its not the first time people describe me as the B Word but honestly, i don't mind, because my mom always says to me : You don't owe to anybody an explanation, because YOU KNOW HOW YOU ARE, so you don't need anyones approval for it.

I love myself the way I am, and YES sure people tend to judge really quickly, and I'm glad that you read the whole thing which means a lot to me.

Lot's of love to you too babygirl ;)