YOU are that BISH 😌

JoyGirl

Yes, you heard me! YOU are that BISH!

*This not a feminist post, or to offend anyone. All negative comments will be laughed at, and will make you look stupid af (you were warned). :) *

Here is my wonderful MyTake on why you should slay in your world, before you let someone else in it. ^-^

YOU are that BISH 😌

Ladies, lets be honest with ourselves. Our lives DON'T need to revolve around anyone. LITERALLY. We don't need to fall prey to people who will waste our time, or make us feel like shittttt (*cough* sorry youngsters πŸ™ƒ). You are fine the way you are (unless you need to work on yourself, please do).

"He called me ugly."

So? Girl, laugh and walk away from him with a sprinkle of sassy. You don't need his opinion to make you feel yourself.

YOU are that BISH 😌

"He said he likes me, but isn't showing it. All he does is talk about himself, other girls etc."

Then he doesn't like you, so just dip. You are wasting your damn time with him. He is most likely messing with another girl on the side. Of course he isn't going to tell you that, tho. You have to look out for yourself.

YOU are that BISH 😌

*sniffs* It is hard out here ladies (I don't mean go and fight the girl, tho... πŸ‘€).

"I caught him cheating."

Oop...well...there must have been some signs thrown your way, but you were blinded by love.

( β€˜-β€˜)

This is why we need logical close friends (even as an introvert, with little to no friends, I also seek logical advice...my ass is too emotional to think logically, when I like someone). (β€˜-β€˜ )

YOU are that BISH 😌

*lets take a quick break...I need to get food*

😌😌😌

*have some bad bish vibe music...if you don't like it, you don't have to listen to it.*

*I listen to a lot of different things.* πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

*Oki, I am back.* .-.

Now, where was I...ahhh...yes.

F guys who cheat. πŸ™„

NOW, lets stop talking about the negative and lets talk how we can enjoy ourselves! πŸ’ƒπŸΎ

Go out!

Going out doesn't mean you have to go out with friends. You can go out alone! Do your makeup, dress hot, vibe to music, head to you favourite restaurant, and do your own thing.

Build your confidence! Talk to guys!

Hold your head up high, work your body, and flirt with guys. I am not gonna lie, I may be a quiet person in real life, but I can be a flirt...lol

When I flirt, I go really far. Anywayssssssss we are not going to get into that. ( β€˜-β€˜)

All I am saying is that you are single. Flirt with whoever you want. Be confident! Use the tools you have. ;)

Your neighbor is hot? Cool, talk to him, and flirt as much as you want. No one said you couldn't. Bat those eyes, and look at him like you want him. Don't be afraid to leave if you get bored (let him know straight up that you thought he was interesting at first, but you lost interest, so he will know you weren't leading him on...πŸ˜”).

YOU are that BISH 😌

Be carful! Watch out for guys who will mess with your emotions, in the process of having fun! Set your boundaries! πŸ’…πŸΎπŸ’…πŸΎπŸ’…πŸΎ

Be carful (these are for the ladies who just went through a break up or something)!

There are guys who you will run into, and realize you may actually like to try them out.

NO! Just back away, don't even try them. You can be friends with them, but don't flirt. He will basically just be a rebound. We don't want to hurt men in the process of having fun. Bad. πŸ‘πŸΎ Bad. πŸ‘πŸΎ Bad. πŸ‘πŸΎ

YOU are that BISH 😌

Now, head to the nearest mirror, flip your hair (if you don't have hair, look at your self with confidence), and tell yourself you are a bad bish. πŸ’…πŸΎ

Thank you for reading!

Deuces bishs.

**I don't condone one night stands or using men. This is not a post about that. I am simply giving a confidence boost, because we all need it sometimes. 😌**

YOU are that BISH 😌
29
25
25Girl Opinion
29Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• bobalife
    Hahahahaha I love this, thanks for bringing your sass and spreading self-love to the ladies here! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 *snap snap snap*❀️ I always be telling my girls the same because you gotta know your worth; be you; have fun yet know your boundaries; and yolo! 😊
    Like 5 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • cjgsu
    Oooh reading this made me so happy.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
    Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • JoyGirl

Good. πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• cjgsu

Thank u 4mhoπŸ’ž

• JoyGirl

You are welcome. 

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2329
  • DocT1977
    Well, initially, I was getting ready for a battle. As I read on, you are teaching women to actually know their worth and to stop settling for sub par. Honestly, both sides need to do this. It's the unwillingness of either side to keep the other accountable that leads to the breakdown of relationships. Very well written.
    Like 5 People
  • LeoElias
    I've never told a girl she's ugly. That's fucking weird that there are dudes out there that say shit like that. If I like her I'll be hitting on her and if I don't like her I won't be bothering her. Guys that say shit like that have a hurt ego because you probably turned them down.
    Like 4 People
  • Unit1
    All except the last point about the break up i agree with. Good work. More women need to read this.
    This is basically how to be a very normal woman. Bitches are those, who can be seen twerking in the music videos of Tekashi69 (6ix9ine) or wiz khalifa.
    Like 3 People
  • LEADFOOTboi
    Q - Q a good post... fairly wholesome... yes... be that bad bish you know you are... AND NO REBOUNDS please... us mens dont like to be played with either...
    and yus... cheaters be damned by all
    boundaries welcome
    LikeDisagree 6 People
    • JoyGirl

🀣🀣🀣

• Brainsbeforebeauty
    Nice take and good advice...
    I'd add go slow even if you think you like someone, so you can really get to know who they are, inside as well as out 💜💜
    Like 2 People
  • CrzzyQueen88
    Thank you!! We need to build one another up more. There's so much woman on woman hate, so I always love to see a woman building other women up instead of breaking them down. If I think a woman is beautiful, I tell her. I'm straight, but I can still appreciate the beauty of another woman. And like I said we need to build each other up more instead of tearing each other down.
    #sistalove #womenarebeautiful #loveoneanother #selflove #Iseeyousis
    Like 1 Person
  • Amanda2
    I just walked away from a situation where the guy made me his side piece, unknowingly. I dumbed his ass and moved on
    Like 1 Person
    • JoyGirl

YAS GIRL πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

• glutton4punishment
    I liked your overall message so this isn't me tryin nit-pick but it is a reasonable question, given the disclaimer at the end there...

If you're not recommending a one night stand but don't wanna hurt anyone either, when relegating them to the rebound role...(guy or girl)...

How are ya supposed to find anyone else, when removing both of those options from the equation?
    Like 1 Person
    • Thats super easy if your not using a rebound or one night stands to find a dude you date them honestly like multiple dates before sex and getting over a breakup before considering a new relationship.

• Oh, maybe I misunderstood what ya meant about finding someone that interests ya, then. The whole putting em down and "backing away", part.

...(maybe)

• That part was about getting over the breakup before going after a guy your interested in cuz if your not over a breakup and pursue another dude you actually have interest in it makes them a rebound that almost always fails because rebounds are more like quick flings or at least that is how I interpreted it I guess only the poster would knoe

• loveslongnails
    It's a good take, though I must say that most of these suggestions should be painfully obvious. And let me add another if I may?
    * Stop emulating video stars, or singers, or glam models, or Instagram models, and thinking it's "beautiful". What some girls call "beauty enhancements" amount to nothing REAL or real beauty, which comes from within.

Plastic nails, fake eyelashes, cheap bling, gaudy jewelry, excessive make-up... that doesn't make you beautiful OR strong OR attractive. It just creates a painting of something you think other people want to see, but will he still like you, or love you, when it all comes off at night and you wake up without it?

My advice to girls is stop trying to look like you're on stage in Las Vegas. It won't attract the kind of guys you're really looking for. You'll also save a ton of money on make up !!
    Like 6 People
    • JoyGirl

That is a good one. πŸ‘πŸΎ

• Thank you. I just wish girls would believe it !

• JoyGirl

Me too. πŸ˜”

• JayParris
    That was actually a pretty damn good take. I thought it was gonna turn out a lot different. Well done
    Like 2 People
  • MLGbreezy
    I agree with everything vuou said but I think it could've been a general post that could've included everyone. But good my take regardless.
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • RateThemBabe
    Yesss girllll this made my day, and I’m sure it made a lot of peoples too :) you’re a queennn
    Like 1 Person
    • JoyGirl

I am glad!
      Thank you! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• scarlett774
    Yes I am that bitch
    And by the way I loveeee your post !
    Like 1 Person
    • JoyGirl

Yassss
      You areeee
      Thank you! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

• Luna1998
    Lol a very true and fun mytake to read! Amd thank you, these do remind me about what i am capable of 🥰
    Like 1 Person
    • JoyGirl

You are very welcome. πŸ˜ŒπŸ’œ

• DizzyDesii
    One of the few takes i’ve read. Very entertaining and encouraging 🙏
    Like 1 Person
  • anon1903
    What a wonderful post this is! I seriously hope we won't get the "he did something" queries bombing the site.

Good job!
    Like 1 Person
  • NoOneEver
    I’m totally going to build my confidence and talk to guys now that this post expressly mentioned for me to do it.. 👀
    Like 1 Person
  • AdithyaR
    As a guy I can confirm the second point. If I like a girl and I'm dating her, I'm gonna make sure she knows how much I like her. A guy will feel the need to prove his affection, as a way to show you his love. Actions speak louder than words.
    Like 3 People
    • AdithyaR

I also appreciate the point of not having a guy as a rebound and in the process hurting him. Having been a rebound to a girl, I'm really happy to see that point here.

• lilrevi
    GURL your like that sassy amazing friend I never had 💜 thank you for kickin a confidence boost out there hon
    I hope you also are very self confident and doin well 🤗
    Like 1 Person
    • JoyGirl

Aweeee
      You are so welcome! πŸ€—πŸ’œ

• HydesCrzyy
    I freakn love this young lady's attitude about this topic. She absolutely slayed the comments... And I rather enjoyed the humor; the sarcasm of it all.
    Like 1 Person
  • Show More (32)