ARE YOU LUCKY OR UNLUCKY?

ARE YOU LUCKY OR UNLUCKY?

I have said this in many answers here on GAG but thought it would be good to share a take on it. Did you know that the odds of you becoming a human being are 400 billion to 1. If that doesn't stop and make you think I don't know what would. How lucky can someone actually be to hit those odds? It doesn't matter how old you are or if you feel like you wasted your life. There is so much more life to live...there just is. I have posted a few of my favorite videos that remind me of just how lucky I am.

Does everybody think they are just coming back? People walk around wasting time as if they are just going to do it next week or next month or next year.. I have time... no worries. Let me tell you ... go hang out at a retirement home and see the regret in those old folks eyes... time goes so fast...like a blink of an eye. Time is the boogie man. Did you ever have a great weekend or vacation and think wow that went fast? No it went faster. As time creeps up on us ... it multiplies... each year each decade we accumulate time much faster... do I have science to back this up? Fuck no I have 46 years on this planet to say ...it's fucking true and down right scary.

When I was 28 years old I had a good job... a great house with a killer city view... and I was dating a couple of great chicks ... but I never left the city I was born and lived anywhere else. This weighed on me so much that I left and moved to Miami, Florida because I thought to myself If I don't do something now I may not ever do it. I told myself this was going to be great as my friends and family all tore me down for trying something new. Maybe it was because they would never attempt what I was about to do and made them feel insecure. Maybe it was because they didn't want someone else experiencing something they didn't have the courage to do themselves.

ARE YOU LUCKY OR UNLUCKY?

So what would of happened if I chose to stay in one place my entire life? Well for one I would probably own that awesome house now with that spectacular view. I may still have the same job maybe...maybe not. Do I have any regrets? NO ... do I miss my house YES.... but I had some amazing places to live in 20 different cities in the last 15 years. I have had all kinds of cool places from an art studio on the beach to a downtown condo in Dallas, Texas that rivals any city views I have personally seen. I believe I learned more in traveling and living in different parts of the country then any college degree could have given me. Just my opinion. It gives you emotional intelligence because making that many moves requires a lot of patience and problem solving skills each and every time you do it.

ARE YOU LUCKY OR UNLUCKY?

The purpose of this take is to just say... take a risk. Good or bad it molds you into something great... someone great! Make the best memories because that is all you will have when you get old. Guess What? You hit the lottery my friend! Take advantage of it!

If you liked this take please smack that like button .. my ego is always at stake! You can also find me at www.onlinedatingsuperpowers.com

57
coachTanthony is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had a difficult life, so I'm unlucky in that sense, but I'm also way better equipped to handle my difficult life that anybody else, so I'm lucky in that regard. (By that I mean I was lucky enough to be the one of me and my three siblings who was able to move on and become a fully functional adult.) I've always had terrible luck when it comes to random good things happening, but I've had great luck in having and developing skills enough to not need good luck

I'm not a superstition person, but someone put a bad luck curse on me about 8 months ago and my bad luck got way worse. I think somebody else broke it for me last night, so if I was really cursed, I don't think I'm cursed anymore and I'm definitely ready for it to be gone. Maybe I'll be lucky going forward

Most Helpful Guy

• Unlucky.
    My father once said "You are the only person I know who could fall in a barrel of tits and come out sucking his thumb."
    As an example, we buried him on my 24th birthday.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 6

• I am really impressed by this mytake. I have always tred to experience something new in life. And definitely after 2 years, I will be free to experience the world and share it back. This take gives me more motivation so that I am not bogged down by my wrong choices.

• I'm lucky. But the real question is, am I luckier than all those lucky ones?

• lucky but for good measure i make my own luck by
    learning
    being prepared for what i need to
    and making my own luck :)

• Im as lucky as a car with a hole in the roof, two flat tires, etc

• I am lucky as fuck bruh.. 😎

• Unlucky... Barley Lucky lol