myReview 2 d

Are you pretty or ugly?

Are you ugly if you're not beautiful?

Are you pretty or ugly?

For whom and for what? Yes, one of the most common mistakes we make is to ask people if they are "beautiful or ugly" or to use the phrase "ugly" about people's appearance by us.

If it's not beautiful, it's not your style.

Are you pretty or ugly?

Somebody else might find that I didn't. So in this case, the person I do not find beautiful will think that he is not beautiful? Absolutely no, there is a sense of beauty that appeals to everyone in the universe. Maybe 10 people find you beautiful, maybe 1,000 people, but there's always someone who finds you beautiful.

Can everyone find us beautiful?

Are you pretty or ugly?

Is that possible? Isn't it funny to enter into an expectation that everyone should call us beautiful and everyone will find us beautiful? It's a pity for our own mental health, isn't it? If everyone in the world loved black and nobody loved blue? It is like this one's understanding of beauty. Not everyone likes brown, not everybody blond, not everybody likes tall, not everybody likes short. People are different.

What disgusts human is not the body, but the evil of his heart and character.

Are you pretty or ugly?
9
2

Join the discussion

92
  • Takes a lot of work to make this look good. I've some hindu hookers hair sewed to my head, else I'd look like Buckwheat. The chinker chicks glue on my nails and my lashes. I wake up pretty musty and rough.

• MrOracle

I am not a handsome man. I accepted that long ago and I work around it. Fortunately, I have other things to offer.

• DeeDeeDeVour

If I say I'm pretty, I'll be considered conceited.
    Okay then... I'm conceited. Lol.

• I don't think everyone find me beautiful but I also don't care too.

• usernameihavecreated

I am blessed with good looks, above average intellect, and pretty heft dose of concei... err, I mean self-esteem. Lol 😁✌

• Am extremely beautiful

• Babygirl_S

I'm beautiful and I know it.

• Some girls and guys find me pretty that’s all

• Ugly

• Anaiya04

Fucking ugly

• shoxcviii

Hell no not at all.