Top 10 Hand-to-Hand Fighters in Marvel and DC

LadyTerror

I don't have much time to post details right now. I might add them later.

10. Taskmaster

Top ten hand-to-hand fighters in Marvel and DC

9. Batman

8. Bronze Tiger

7. Lady Shiva

6. Cassandra Cain

5. Black Panther

4. Richard Dragon

3. Iron Fist

2. Shang-Chi

1. Karate Kid

Honorable Mentions

Deathstroke

Wolverine

Rha's Al Ghul

32
15
15Girl Opinion
32Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Girl

• TatyanaTheEmpress
    I've never heard of the first two, and the last one is a villain I believe.
    Iron Fist is a good fighter, the glowing fist is his main advantage, but the others are more skillful than him, especially Black Panther, Batman and Lady Shiva. I haven't seen much of Cassandra Cain's fighting actions and moves, so I can't be sure about her, I'm also clueless about Richard Dragon, and Bronze Tiger, but they both look dangerous.
    Honorable mentions are underrated too.
    Like 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?
    • LadyTerror

Iron Fist actually has the memories and experiences of every Iron Fist before him, just like how Black Panther does with all of the previous Black Panthers. T'Challa did admit that Iron Fist is better than him though, but he'd only call Shang Chi a true master. Even Captain America tried to imply that he's the best fighter he's faced.

Lady Shiva and Cassandra Cain are pretty evenly matched but Cass has one win over her. It's 3-2

• Without his glowing fist, Iron Fist wouldn't be able to beat Power Man (Luke Cage).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4h3m7B4v6Zc

• LadyTerror

Yeah but Luke actually has superhuman durability. And that too, really high class superhuman. He's pretty much bullet-proof. Many of the best fighters wouldn't be able to hurt him, regardless of how good their skills are. And he's also said to be able to lift up to 25 tons in the comics

Most Helpful Guy

• Iron_Man
    I know you don't have the Incredible Hulk in there but that's my favorite, as far as I'm concerned he beats them all
    Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • LadyTerror

Yes but he wins because of his strength. His fighting skills aren't that impressive

• Iron_Man

As long as the Incredible Hulk wins does it really matter After all?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1431
  • DonkeyRick69
    Pretty sure deathstroke has beaten batman. Shang chi Is no match for iron fist.
    Can't believe you missed out Daredevil for lady Shiva.
    https://youtu.be/xt5HBEHn37A
    Like 1 Person
    • LadyTerror

I would have placed Deathstroke above Batman pre-Flashpoint but he doesn't have many impressive hand to hand feats in the New 52. Iron Fist would definitely beat Shang Chi in a fight but he also has a lot more chi control. Shang Chi has better skills though. Nick Fury and Black Panther consider him to be better

• JudgmentDay
    I absolutely had no idea they had a character name "Karate Kid" in comics, wonder if they got any influence from those "Karate Kid" movies when they created him though.
    Like 1 Person
    • LadyTerror

Well the movie is from 1984. This character was created in 1966

• that's even more interesting then, did the movie producers read the comics first and then got influenced and borrow ideas from the character maybe? Or maybe somehow they just thought hey, the title of "The Karate Kid" just sounds good or cool enough to them and they believe that it is marketable enough that they wanted to make movies with that title name.

• LadyTerror

I have no idea. I think it was just random

• ChocoLada
    Why the hell isn't Batman the first? Or Wolverine? And who the f*ck is Karate Kid, that boy from the 80s movie? Come on, any of the lower ranked heroes here would beat him up. 😒
    Like 2 People
  • Femdomina
    I don't agree, Batman, Black Panther, Ra's Al Ghul, Lady Shiva and Cassandra should have been ranked higher, and where is Wonder Woman?
    Like 2 People
    • LadyTerror

Yeah I was thinking of Wonder Woman and Captain America but forgot about it

• ThisDudeHere
    A major flaw that many of them have in common: the cape. In hand to hand, or indeed any combat, it is a hindrance.
    Like 2 People
  • greycadillacs
    Yikes, I recognized only like 4 people on here. There's a superhero literally named Karate Kid? Is he a tongue in cheek character, or handled seriously?
    Like 1 Person
  • Bvroon
    These were all very interesting characters for sure, but no mention of DareDevil? ;)
    Like 1 Person
  • ObscuredBeyond
    Is it just me, or can you get away with adding a lot more pictures than I can?
    Like 1 Person
    • LadyTerror

Well the GaG FAQ says that you can add 15 but I've been able to go up to 20. This take has 13

• I tend to get blocked if I go past 10.

• LadyTerror

Huh. That's strange. You should try to contact the admins about it

• RationalMale
    Ehh it's pretty easy for some writer to say "and this new xyz character is a genius who can beat anyone".
    Like 1 Person
  • CasaNorba
    awesome, they are all badass!

but I would like to add Luke Cage to the list as well
    Like 1 Person
    • LadyTerror

Luke relies more on his durability though. Does he have many years that require fighting skills?

• CasaNorba

but I thought one of his main powers and abilities was being skilled at street fighting?

• Tanisha69
    Deathstroke has never lost to Batman, and has beaten him convincingly. Jean-Paul Valley (Azrael) has beaten Batman and Bats used trickery to beat him the second time. Wonder Woman beat Batman without using her powers and he said she was the best H2H. Karate Kid is right for #1 he is far above everyone and beat Batman when he was near death he also stole Batman's belt right off his waist while beating him and Bats didn't notice.
  • Justinaveragedude
    https://i.imgflip.com/w6x8g.jpg

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../a1a.jpg

https://i.imgflip.com/7yb49.jpg

Deathstroke gets an honorable mention, Taskmater is in the list, Karate Kid is the top of the list, Batman is way down on the list... Just no... Not ok, not on. Where is Karnac, because he would kill this list very easily. Luke Cage? Ok, Daredevil sometimes uses billy clubs, BUT YOU HAVE TWO SWORDS MEN ON HERE... Just... no... Top 10 Hand-to-Hand Fighters in Marvel and DC
    Like 1 Person
    • LadyTerror

Lmao Karate Kid is hands down the hand to hand best fighter in the DC universe and regularly goes toe to toe with Kryptonians. There's just no competition for him.

And #9 is definitely not low, but Batman also has virtually no feats to suggest that he's better than any of the top 8. He can definitely beat Bronze Tiger because his gear is superior, but Tiger has shown better skills. Lady Shiva has kicked his ass pretty much every time they've fought and even Cass has surpassed her mother now. Not to mention, David Cain and Batman seemed evenly matched when they fought.

I was planning to place Deathstroke higher and would have if the New 52 didn't happen, but it did. He hasn't had many impressive hand to hand skills since then. I was also planning to add Daredevil and Captain America in the honorable mentions.

• LadyTerror

The reason I added Taskmaster is because he can copy any fighting style he wants and the same one won't work on him twice. Luke Cage does have an impressive record street fighting and with military training but he seems to rely more on his strength and durability.

I haven't read a comic featuring Karmac though. I'll check him out

• @Lady terror
      Karnak (From the inhumans or Karnak), who stops projectiles (including bullets, light beams and energy blasts) with his hands. Hits people, and where he hits them litterally shartters, hence why he is called the shatterer. And I firmly believe he would kill karate kid, because he can see the flaw in all thing, including karate kids fighting style.

Also, batman beat the entire justice League solo, I would have had him at 6.

• John_Doesnt
    What about the comic book characters Jesus vs Muhammad? Could they win in a fight?
    Like 1 Person
  • LoloWaye
    Black Panther and Wolverine are my favorites, hands down.
    Like 1 Person
  • DizzyAster
    Task Master's my dude.
    The Karate Kid, gotta look into that superhero
    Like 1 Person
  • Asad1ONE1
    Taskmaster looks bada**, even though I never heard of him.
    Like 1 Person
  • alice55
    I was thinking Batman would get ranked higher.
    Like 1 Person
    • LadyTerror

Well #9 is still a good ranking. There are a lot of characters though, and some of them are really good

• alice55

I don't know every character you listed so I can't really say. I'm just surprised by the big difference between Batman and Cassandra Cain.

• LadyTerror

Yeah she's the best fighter in the Batfamily and one of the few he didn't train to fight. He only taught her how not to insta-kill people. She also understands the human body better than him

• fenixx0083
    You forgot the best one of them all...
    Like 1 Person
    • LadyTerror

Ah I was planning to add him too...

And he's no longer in your pic šŸ˜”

• fenixx0083

Howard the Duck?

• Ephemera1
    Dead pool is the best.
    Like 1 Person
  • MrMysteryMan
    I thought Black Panther would be a couple higher.
    Like 1 Person
  • Show More (25)