Why I Love Snapchat Filters

Cute Filters

Why I Love Snapchat Filters

I can do poses to look cute that I would never do taking a normal selfie but with sc they be looking smooth.

None will recognize it is me

Why I Love Snapchat Filters

Can you tell? I know I can't. Could make a dope profile pic for my G@G account tho.

Cool Filters

Why I Love Snapchat Filters

Dope filters to use if you want to give your friends headache. Why not?

Cartoon Filters

Why I Love Snapchat Filters

Who can say 'No' to this? I wish they had Tom n Jerry filters tho they were my favorite cartoons.

Heart Filters

Why I Love Snapchat Filters

These filters be making you look lovely even if you have messy hair and feel really ugly. Plus who hates Hearts???

If you want to change your hair color, you can

Why I Love Snapchat Filters
Why I Love Snapchat Filters

Wondering 'would this color look good on me?'. Just use a filter and see!!!

Animal Filters

Why I Love Snapchat Filters

A rabbit? A cat? A deer? or A Bear?

Whatever you wish to be, Snapchat Gotyou!!

Tired of being human filters

Why I Love Snapchat Filters
Why I Love Snapchat Filters

You wanna be something else? Something cute and silly? Well I told you. Snapchat GOT YOU!

Had no sleep? Filters to make you look energetic

Why I Love Snapchat Filters

Don't sweat if you look like you have been hit by a truck and can't send a decent selfie. Sc Got You!

Sexy Filters

Why I Love Snapchat Filters

Did I just hear you roar? Dang! Thats HAWWTTT. !

'I am dangerous' filters

Why I Love Snapchat Filters

Got enemies? Wanna scare them off?

Just send them this!

'You become what you eat' filters

Why I Love Snapchat Filters

No comment...

Yes I love SnapChat

Yes I am Cringey

Yes I Have No life

Tell me in the comments if you like to use snapchat. If you don't then you might get attacked by Sc Lovers.

K bye

3574

Most Helpful Guys

• the last filter reminds me of this filter, which reminds me of some old commercial, forgot the name

Why I Love Snapchat Filters

Most Helpful Girls

• OOHHH GOODDD IM MELTING!!! :O
    this is literally the most perfect MyTake Iยดve ever seen! Best start in the day <3 <3

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 72

• Those eyes tho...

• Why I love snapchat filters
    Like Daaaaaaammmmmnnnnnnn...
    Why I love snapchat filters
    omg I'm in love, that's the cutest koala bear I've seen in my life.

• I have nightmares from the enlarged eyes that seem to be so prevalent on POF. Some of them can be interesting or cool. But most of them just cover up their face or actively freak me out.

• I hate it when girls use these. Especially when they ask others to rate them (the girl, not the filter). It ruins the natural look or beauty of the person. Feel free to use them when you want to goof off, but don't set them as profile pictures.

• Ummm... riiiiight...

• Oh Snapchat filters, you see one and wonder how ugly or self conscious they actually are. They obviously aren't cute or sexy or even have a creative spark if they have to use instant Photoshop.

• Im so sick of dumb people like you on this page. THIS OS NOT PHOTOSHOP YOU STONEAGE RETARDED THESE A RE FILTERS YOU SEND TO YOUR FRIENDS AND HAVE FUN WITH THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU ATTRACTIVE YOU NITWIT

• Holy shiiiit you`re beautiful as fuck ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜dm me lol

• Hahaha lmao tis sum good stuff๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that "no one will recognize it is me" ๐Ÿ˜Ž looks familiar ๐Ÿ˜‚ filters are dope i use em all the time you can get real creative wit em nowdays๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ sc is lyff.

• Interesting.

Snapchat gives young people the ability to see what they would look like as cartoon characters.

Got it.

• Is there a downvote option?

Snapchat filters are fucking retarded.

• Sorry it's not my cup of tea everybody that uses that makes themselves look hot it's deceiving

• agreed, i don't mind between friends or just for fun, but to advertise yourself with these filters is a major bad idea and an instant call for scrutiny and deception

• dude what's your deal? chill out for gods sake. no1s attacking you yet you're acting like a child. gimme a break

• @Blightly shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• You look cute in the "heart filters" because we can see your face. in all other you were just looking "retarded".

• you are the one who is retarded for being a disrespectful cunt at this age. Like I would give a fuck about your trash opinions

• Actually, by using this site, you asked for my opinion... so... it seems that you just can't handle it.
      Plus, old trashy cunts like me did not change their points of view by beeing insulted.

• Someone with a face like mine needs filters. LOL

The picture with the hearts is pretty cool. Also, nice eyes.*

*Your ACTUAL eyes. ๐Ÿ‘

• Why I donโ€™t love snapchat filters.
    Fake fake fake. Especially on dating sites.

• Bro theyre just toys and this is not a dating site get OVER yourselves

• Free time tends to happen when youโ€™ve been poisoned because your working too hard and look whoโ€™s talking.

• Thereโ€™s nothing trigger worthy about my opinion. Yet clearly your butt hurt because you replied to this opinion.

• Cute Take, some of these filters are really cool :)

• GAG must be running out of quality content when this makes the front page.

• I hate them, and think people that do them are idiots

• Thia should be titled "Why Rex hates Snapchat filters".

• since I never give a f about you it is called why I love it Lol

• Um? Why would you give a fuck about me? You don't know me and I don't know you.

But why even bring it up?

• I have never used SC. At my age, these filters look juvenile, perhaps appropriate for young teens.

• I am actually not really into messaging app, I am struggling with the one and only messaging app that I have, and not thought about using snapchat. I mean, if there is someone patient and kind enough to teach me the step by step of how to snapchat, I will like to learn. But by myself? I will still prefer sms.

• To each their own, though for me I've come to dislike Snapchat filters because where I live, women constantly use them in their dating app images. Which to me says that they think of dating apps as all just fun and games and nothing more. There is a time and a place for snapchat, but still I think the filters are a bit excessive.

• this is not a dating app and its sad that u search for women on dating apps

• @GirlfromSweden97 ? Lol. Wow. Were to begin. Try to read between the lines into the subtly, please. Because,

1. I never said Snapchat was a dating app. I said girls in my city use snapchat filters for the photos they post in the dating apps.
      2. I also never said that dating apps were the only way I look for a girl to date, i. e. around the city.
      3. As obnoxious as the second half of your comment is, "... it's sad that u search for women on dating apps", I can't help but find it both funny and naive... unless of course you didn't mean it the way it sounds. Because millions, hell, billions (give or take... I don't know the exact number) of women and men, use dating apps to search for each other.
      So, I don't know, I can only assume there's some miscommunication here, because otherwise, you sound like one of those people who likes to ridicule others in order to make themselves appear superior.

But again, I'll assume it was a miscommunication and leave it at that.

• Cool story. However, I personally despise these filters. They are over used, annoying, and above all, very obnoxious.

• If you werenโ€™t such a thot Iโ€™d actually find you attractive

• Those filters do not make you look more attractive... if that's what you were hoping for. I see right through them. Doesn't make you unattractive either. I can't speak for everyone else though and no, I do not use SnapChat. But enjoy having fun playing around with them.

• I AM NOT TRYING TO BE CUTE OR ATTRACTIVE
      I DONT WANNA ATTRACT RETARDED DUDES TO ME SO THIS IS A GREAT MYTAKE

• Lmao. Very good. I have used those in the past but not like you did there. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• No, they make everyone look alike. I don't see the point unless you're trying to stay anonymous.

• String Imdone = JOptionPane. showInputDialog ("OK");
      for (int i = 0; i<100; i++){
      System. out. print (Imdone + " " );

}

• I don't like to use it. I've never used it. I don't like those filters in general.

• Whenever I see girls use them all comes to mind is that they have a really low IQ

• you are really uptight and boring as fuck and when you hate on others lives and judge their IQs at least be better than them. All I can see is an ignorant cunt who is fed up with his life and have to entertain his onecelled brain by bashin on others.

• I don't use one my self. But i seen pics of people having animal ears or random backgrounds

• Filters' fine, but when it becomes the trend... You have a problem.

• Wow lol. Sometimes i start writing, then drift of and keep writing. I was going to stop writing after "trend..." Sorry about that. Watching BoJack Horseman while writing.

• Show more from Guys
    42

What Girls Said 33

• They hide the real you and sometimes make you look like Mickey Mouse.

• Meh. They're fun. I sometimes like playing with them. But sometimes they just make me feel kinda tacky, like I'm trying too hard to be cute. I dunno. I also just often forget Snapchat exists so... ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I love them too. I can take photos with or without, but it's a lot more fun to play around with colors and filters, especially on Snapchat. They've come up with some pretty adorable filters

• Some filtering cAn be creative but I donโ€™t understand dog filters. Like itโ€™s exactly you with really fake plastic looking round things on your head. I donโ€™t get it at all. looks lke a regular picture with stuff from the dollar store pasted on... why are they so popular?

• I mean, you're very pretty so you don't really need the filters.

• Very nice, I love using filters because they make my face look more clear than it is and some are just downright adorable

• I can't stand snapchat filter. They completely alter the face and aren't cute. When they just came out they were fun but now everyone's kinda over them. I do like the vintage one because it doesn't change the face as much and I like everything vintage. Now, if you have fun with them, keep it up but they're not for me lol. :)

• I absolutely hate them. I have ZERO pictures using one. I don't know why I just can't get into more fake photos. I wish we could get back to our more natural roots. Simple makeup minor flaws and such...

• Artistic Here, dear, However... I Have Seen Some, hun, Where they Have like Reconstructive Surgery and look Phony. xx

• Anything that just gives me more photos of your face I absolutely love. :*

• Filters are for ugly and or fat people ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฏlol but sure they can be fun! ๐Ÿ˜

• Cool take , i love sc i always play with the filters , i love the voice changer tho

• I have used it for a day or two. And yes, the filters are lovely.

• You look awesome, and those filters seem like fun.

• sooooooooo, true!

• They r fun to play with

• Love them!

• I have sc but don't use filters haha

• I dislike the filters myself.

• I dont like it

• They're okay, not great, but okay.

• Nice take

• I hate it

• Good take

• So she got banned
    Lol

• Wow, some od those are pretty cool

• Some of them feel fake though to be honest, I know they're filters yeah but some of them *cringe*

• Um you're very pretty omg

• I don't get how people have such strong opinions on this. Pretty without the filter, pretty but different with it. It's just like a toy people play around with... As long as it makes you happy, just keep living life and people who judge you for it/think less of your character don't need to be by your side anyway! :) Anyone who is genuinely happy and secure with themselves won't give a flying F about what type of photo someone else takes of their face. Live and let live. :)

• That is so true and I dont use snapchat to look pretty I just think these are really fun to play around with but you know everyone is not mature like and haters gonna hate ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Great job

• Show more from Girls
    3