Watching 19 d

A ghost girl haunting a well in south France?

I'm bored so I'm making a different mytake, I stumble across a video that recommend this video call "Fixing my camper fridge in a haunted forest" by project Amber. In the video youtuber CJ spots a strange young adult woman dress as a monk who was bald wandering around his camp site. He kept hearing moaning at first before seeing her at first she notices him but ignore him and just wandering around the surrounding woods.Also near his camp site is close up well which was making CJ and his dog Lance uncomfortable.I was bored so I decide to dig around about this "ghost girl". Now on google maps the location is call " Le Fantome de puits hante" which translates to "the ghost of the haunted well".I look and already someone connect this area to Project Amber video and claiming it's a "haunted" area with no any history or evidence backing it up that it's "haunted". Apparently France has many haunted locations with rich history behind each haunted location. You think if it's haunted the French would know of it's "haunting" history and why it's haunted. I look up haunted places in France and anything that came close (haunted monks, well etc) were hours away from this area. Then I decided to look up monasteries because if she a suppose "monk" she had to came from a monstery that close by. Digging around I found one that is close, it's a hour to get there by the road but you can clearly see she can easily walk through the woods down to the "haunted" location. BUT the terrain does seem rough for someone to walk on and it probably took her long to get down there then by taking a car. So she could be a ghost or she really is a female monk. I google it there are female monks in monasteries but I do wonder if she a real person why did she walk all the way down to the location where CJ was? in the video CJ explains he saw her three times. The second time he tape her wandering and he mentions she running around in the woods. The third time when he was near his van and notice she keep running through the woods and he got out of there because it kept creeping him out. Also his dog Chase didn't not want to go near this woman and stay away (apparently Chase is a friendly dog that greets everyone). CJ also try to speak to her by saying bonjour she notice he was there but ignore him to wander and run around. Now some viewers of the video think she somehow connected to the creepy well (her body in the well so she haunts the nearby area). Since we don't know what's in the well since CJ never opens it it's safe to assume it's a dry up well. But I agree that well is pretty good spot to hide a body in. But I think she a alive human being but I have no idea why she acting strange by running around and moaning. Maybe she need exercise? mental illness? maybe she likes to spend time away from the monkastery? What do you guys think is she a "ghost" or a alive person who just a weirdo?

Suppose
Suppose "ghost" girl
the creepy well
the creepy well
21
1

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Girl

• Reminds me of the movie "The Ring"! I really HATED that movie in the fact that it scared the begeezus out of me! I really really dislike horror movies because I don't want to be killed by a stupid ass ghost! Actually it's not stupid, it's evil! I don't want no evil spirits or thinking about evil and negative enitities haunting me and me not being able to sleep at night! What if I never wake up! What if you wake up and that scary ass thing is staring blankly at something and it's near you! Fuck that shit! I'd probably run into the walls and or run out the other way screaming for my life! I have an active imagination and especially at night it gets really dark and I dare do NOT want to turn off the lights as it's pitch black! I can't see a damn thing! Not even if someone/something were to be standing right next to me!

That movie the ring I don't know if it was based on a true story but I would HATE to find out! That girl was evil! Just because someone locked her in a well to die does NOT give her a right to be mad at everyone else and decide to come out of the well and haunt, scare and kill people! Okay yes she drowned and someone left her in there and yes it was horrible of them but why like I said, take it out on others? ! Does not make sense! ... And the way she looked in that movie god damn! Black freightening and wet/damp hair! Raggedy clothes and that face like a zombie with black see through eyes! My God bless my soul!

Is this still revelant?
    • NatashaJ

To be fair I think in Japanese culture if you die angry/ in a rage you turn into a vengeful spirit because of it. The ring probably wants revenge which is why she a mad angry spirit, I don't blame her though. Dying in a well doesn't sound like it was a pleasant death.

• Well still, she should have just haunted and tortured the people responsible, not everybody else! : -)

• NatashaJ

But if she spirit she can't control her emotions that's point she struck in anger because she died in anger same with the grudge. The grudge's murderer did die but because she and her son died in anger they can't stop because of their rage.

Most Helpful Guys

• Korand

People take god level photos of everything except ghosts... Pictures of ghosts are always green and blurry... I call some bs...

Is this still revelant?
    • NatashaJ

It's blurry because it was a screenshot of the video, seeing the video and playing it shows a better picture of her from far away.

• NatashaJ

Also she moving around you not going to get a clear shot, in the video you literally will see she walking back and forth.

• Waffles731

I dare you to go drink from the well and become possessed.
    Do you speak french?
    You are Canadian and some of you do

Is this still revelant?
    • NatashaJ

OMG lol I understand some french words not all lol. I didn't continue french I stop in grade 9.

019
  • DannRadd

Why is that anybody who spots a ghost or u. f. o never has a descent camera.

• NatashaJ

He never call her a ghost at first u can see in the video he thought she is a alive human.

• I always thought that too. Someone claims to have video proof of Bigfoot or some shit and the video was shot by one of those shitty cheap cameras from 2002 with only 3 pixels, and people are dumb enough to be convinced by it too.

• Thank you for the giant circle, I couldn't see the person without it

• NatashaJ

It's not even my photo I just took it FROM online but thanks for crediting me for something I didn't do.

• You're welcome.

• in 1987 when i was 11 it was 1 am in the morning and i remmber i heard this loud moan in the kitchen i went to look and nothing was there i think my house was haunted what do you think of about this

• NatashaJ

It could be or ur parents having sex

• Well she's no harm. Unless she's trying to threaten anyone. I just said hi to a ghost one time in my backyard at 1:00 a. m.

• Nadim171

This CJ?

• NatashaJ

Can't afford GTA 5? Why are u playing older GTA games? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Nadim171

๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm not, gta sa was my childhood game... I had gta 5 on my xbox before I bought my ps4

• Nadim171

Natasha, are you Russian?๐Ÿ˜‚

• OfDeath

The blurry picture looks sort of like an animal sniffing the air. Maybe a weasel. Also maybe a bird.

• NatashaJ

No it doesn't you might need glasses lol that looks like a short white person.

• OfDeath

It could also be a dog sniffing the ground

• OfDeath

It also looks like it was taken out if a window. Could be bird shit on the window

• Daniel3035

If true it means she either drowned in it or murdered and dumped in the well.

• Syrian_survivor

Why doesn't he just bring some friends and go up to her? I'd legit do that alone

• NatashaJ

Did u miss he did try to talk to her but she ignore him and plus she giving him the creeps? That's the reasoning and also I doubt he wants to harass her just because.

• Yeah I get that, but try using his hand to poke her? Or a long stick? Just to see if she's etheral or not lmao

• NatashaJ

What if she chase him and attack him or his van? bad idea.

• Holy_Ghost_Fire

It's possible. Portals can be opened when you allow wickedness in your life.

• mayanjohnny

Think she might be a ghost. because she disappeared as soon as he turned she was gone.

• ChocolateBrowny

Humans are scary because they can touch

• Sounds like a crazy homeless lady

• NatashaJ

Where would a homeless lady get monk type clothing though? and if she was homeless wouldn't she try to get money or food from him? usually the homeless where I live want food and money from people all the time.

• Lol i was kidding. Do you mind posting link of the video?

• Lol nvm looks like you did. I thought it was a random ad this whole time

• Fake news, there is no such thing as a ghost

• NatashaJ

The guy in the video is barely calling her a ghost lol other people on the internet are. Which is why I made the mytake.

• Vallius86

Spirits exist. Ghosts do not.

• Jennifer_32

Science doesn't allow for ghost to exist.

• hottiejohnny

I just dont know

• Sirius06

Oh my hoลŸ

• Anonymous

She is a yellow vest protester

• NatashaJ

Apparently CJ is claiming she wearing a brown outfit.

• Anonymous

interesting. and a bit scary. I think I just peed a little

• NatashaJ

Go change your pants lol but yes I thought it was a little girl at first and that creep me out until I saw CJ comment on the video she was a young adult woman and the fear went away a little bit. But she still pretty creepy.