Poll: do you think (full) nudity (NOT sexuality) should be allowed in a PG-13, PG or G rated movie?

• Not at all
  • PG-13 rated
  • PG rated
    Vote C
  • G rated
    Vote D

68

Most Helpful Guy

• No. That's kind of what the ratings are for. They give an indication of what's in the movie for anyone who cares. Different ratings have different meanings. If you lump everything together then the ratings become worthless.

Probably the vast majority of the population don't pay attention to them anyway. But the ratings are there for the people who want to know what they (or their kids) are getting into.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well 13-year olds are already watching series like Game of Thrones which has a lot of nudity and sex... Plus many are already watching porn at that age. 😐 It wouldn't be necessary to have nudity in PG-13 movies however, if it is what the director wants then fine... I think I actually saw nudity in a PG-13 movie though, Total Recall (2012) a woman flashed her 3 boobs ahah 😂