How many concerts have you been to? Who did you see?

I'm happiest when I'm at a concert! So far, I've seen: 5 Seconds of Summer, Waterparks, Good Charlotte, Twenty One Pilots, Busted, Blink 182, Paramore, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria, Creeper and All Time Low! How many concerts have you been to? Who did you see?

2023

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seem more concerts than I can remember to list, not to mention hundreds of rave and festival acts. It's probably one of the best time I have in my life surrounded by music and people having a good time.

Until you get that one asshole who had too much to drink...

• Omg, last year I was at a small show of a FOB tribute and a Green Day tribute, and this drunk ass pretty much just walked up on stage and started trying to sing with one of the bands!

• Yep, at an outdoor all-day festival. Brotato sucked down too many Bud Lights and projectiled into the crowd. I wish more people would go to shows for the music and not to try and be noticed or party hard.

At least you have decent taste in music.

• Yeah, I swear half the people that go to festivals and shows are only going to show off and to be seen, and not for the music

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been to quite many since I've been to festivals and I also go to small concerts once in a while.
    I might miss some, but I'm going to try to call them all. Shakira (when I was 10 lol), Ed Sheeran, Rammstein, Bear's Den, Paul McCartney, Macklemore, Lucy Rose, Kaleo, Alessia Cara, Bring me the Horizon, Ellie Goulding, Florence and the Machine, Iggy Pop, Royal Blood, Nathaniel Rateliff & the night sweats, Parov Stelar, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tame Impala, The 1975, The last shadow puppets, Walk off the Earth, Arctic Monkeys, Chef's Special, John Newman, Martin Garrix, Hardwell and some unknown Dutch and Portugese artists.

This summer I'm going to some concerts again and probably a festival so I'm excited.

• I love most of them bands!

• Red Hot Chilli Peppers are bad in real life? That's really let me down :(

• Yeah same :(