What do you think of Henry Cavill as Geralt in the Netflix's The Witcher?

Even if it is fan art, it's pure perfection 😍
Do you like the game, if you do are you excited to see him as Geralt? As someone who played the games and also read The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny books I am so excited to see Henry as Geralt. I know this question has been asked many times, but since the other two major characters have been casted aswell, I wanted to bring it to the light again.

It is the fact that I have also a huge crush on him which makes me hype for it too, but I really think in an objective way he is going to do great. As far I know, The Witcher 1 takes place after 15 years of the last book, so it had to be younger Geralt. Also I feel Geralt role is more complicated and a lot unique one than Henry ever performed. This will be a very great exam for him to prove his talent in acting and I am so happy he has this chance too.

A fan art of Anya Chalotra who is going to play Yennefer
As far I remember, Yennefer is normally a sorcerer who is about 80 years old or even more, but she has the body of someone around her 18-19s. Regarding to the books, I can tell her casting is accurate, but also quite the opposite how she was portrayed in the games.

A fan art of Freya Allan who is going to play Ciri
Ciri is just Ciri, she was supposed to be young a lot, so it is a good choice.
For those wondering what kind of person Geralt is, who is Henry is going to play this video is shows it in a great way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehjJ614QfeM

313

Most Helpful Guys

• Henry as the physique and the masculine aura for Geralt. He also has the ambition. He said himself he actually likes the Witcher world.
    Thing is, he doesn't have the brutal and intimidating facial features as him. But no man in this world does. No one looks like Geralt, so Henry is probably as close as you can get.

Yennefers actress looks too innocent. And i mean, take a look at yennefer. Does she look innocent? Absolutely not. She looks like she could jump your throat any second.

I know im being subjective here because im refering to Witcher 3. But thats precisely the game that made Witcher a world-wide phenomen. And i think the models in the this game fit the charackters from the book the best.

Most Helpful Girls

• I've played the trilogy, but I have not read the books. I think I should read them before watching a series like that, since I have quite a vague understanding of the back story of the characters. I'm not a fan of Henry Cavill as an actor, but hard to say how he will pull off Geralts role.

• It'll be a great experience for him to take his level to a next one. I can't wait to see him showing his real talent.