People often label childless people as 'selfish, immature and irresponsible'. Just like having kids is a choice, forcing others is more selfish especially when the couple is not ready to have a kid.
1. Your expenses, your body, your mental health and your sacrifice
- So you're a monster because you refused to go through pregnancy that 'GIFTS' you life threatening diseases (diabetes, high blood pressure, seizures) and almost life taking labor?
- Emotional, mental toll and a permanent big SCAR below belly button which needs to be handled like a fragile glass otherwise it will cause dangerous complications!
- You can't stretch, lift, run or jump anymore or even have a slight punch over there! OUCH ! It hurts to see my mom suffer!
WE DON'T WANT IT SO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! 😡🤬
2. It restricts you from reaching your full potential or goals
You lose your identity when you're giving everything up for that unpredictable human being. (Unless you're rich or have plenty of people to help).
3. Marriage is not an excuse to have kids when other partner doesn't want any.
Marriage is only a union of two people in love forever. Nothing more than that.
Reproduction is a personal choice. Talk to your partner in advance if you don't want kids at any stage of your life.
4. You are unwilling to sacrifice
Because you know that you will resent your kids if they leave when you need them the most, despite your endless sacrifices and you being a non toxic parent. You don't wanna raise a selfish devil who will not love you back. Unconditional love is a misleading concept. People reproduce so that they'll have someone to rely on when they're old.
5. You HATE kids and value something else
Just like people are wired to love babies and obsess over them, you are also wired in a different way.
No body has the right to shame you or make you feel worthless for not liking and having kids.
Hey !! You aren't scratching their eyeballs out for admiring kids OR ripping off their tongue for saying "goo guu gaaa whats your nameeeee?" to the kids!
So why should they have any right to make you feel guilty?
Live and let live. You don't owe anyone anything. They're not entitled to judge you. <3 XoXo