Have you ever had a friend who knows hardly anything about you?

I met this friend about 3 years ago. The minute we met she just started venting about her entire life, I guess she felt comfortable sharing. I was open to listen to her, but the thing about her is that she does most of the talking. Any time I try to talk about myself she cuts me off and talks about her self, literally the same thing over and over. I let it slide because of her anxiety and depression. She said she has no one else to talk to and I suppose that made me feel inclined to be her free therapist.
Till this day when we communicate, it’s 90% of her talking about herself. I also find it difficult to share info about myself Because anything I like she labels it as “crap”. She hates my choices in music, my favorite food and a bunch more. That’s why I’m more of a listener than a talker. It’s my fault I know. But she keeps referring to me as her best friend and the truth is we’re actually not that. She simply doesn’t know me. I really want to let her know about myself but since she’s one to cut me off mid sentence, how can I do this?

Ps: If I’m being 100% honest, I don’t really wanna talk to her anymore lol. But I feel as tho that’s a bit extreme to just cut off communication with no explanation. I’m just confused. I don’t wanna be her therapist anymore. It’s draining for me to say the least.
Post Opinion