The Unconventionally Attractive

These are some of my favorite unconventionally attractive celebrities. A list of those who are intriguing, striking and not traditionally attractive but undeniably stunning.

1. Rooney Mara

2. Tilda Swinton

3. Cate Blanchett

4. Benedict Cumberbatch

5. Eddie Redmayne

6. Cara Delevingne

1311

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 11

• Most of these aren't very unconventional, not to mention the pictures are of course touched up. That said, Tilda Swinton is just a no, and Benedict Cumberbatch, as always looks like an alien.

• Number 1 and number 6 look doable, but really need to eat some food because I don't want to be responsible for breaking their hips. The rest are effeminate males... I'm straight, so I have no idea what you think about them.

• Missy Higgins;

• For the gals, I don't find Tilda Swinton attractive. I'm not even sure what "unconventionally attractive" means.

• Benedict, Eddie and Cara can pull it off as attractive but the rest hell now

• Uh... literally everyone you chose except for Tilda Swinton is definitely conventionally attractive.

• Stunning in how ugly they are, sure.

• Cate is so exotic

• they are far from attractove especially the girls

• Cate looks like a feminist in that picture. I can feel it.

• Rooney Mara and Cate Blanchett is cute in my opinion. Cara Delevingne is very pretty and have the feminine youthful features - the category Emma Watson's features belongs to too. Tilda Swinton have unique facial features, but I don't find her pretty or attractive. She's "average" in terms of looks, but at the same time unique looking and easy to remember. Same thing applies to Benedict Cumberbatch. Eddie Redmayne looks very young for his age and he's 35 years old. He looks 20 years younger. It's probably because of his soft small features and that he's always clean shaven. He looks boyish and cute, but not attractive. Saying a so young looking person looks attractive just sounds wrong for me regardless of their real age.

What Girls Said 13

• To me only Tilda and Benedict are somewhat exotic or unconventionally attractive. All others on the list are just purely beautiful people by all society's standards.

• 7d

I mostly agree, just two things, Tilda has been overdoing her minimalist androgynous thing, this is her with more "feminine" looks:
    flavorwire.files.wordpress.com/.../...-swinton.png

And the second is Cumberbatch, I just can't get pass his nose job, it's so badly done that the upper lip is completely stiff

• Ehhh I don't think Cate Blanchett belongs on this list because she is quite conventionally attractive; blonde, blue eyes, high cheekbones, perfectly even skin.

• The only one on this list who isn't conventionally attractive is Tilda Swinton.

• Love those two guys! Probably the only two celebrities I would take to bed.

• Eh, i only agree with 2 and 4... kind of. All the others are pretty conventional, especially Cate and Cara.

• Cate Blanchett is sexy.

• 14h

And Jane Birkin.

• They just look too intense and serious

• Cara delevine without make up doesn't look to great. Roony maras considered unconventional?

• Most of those celebrities have at least one or more good looking features , and even though a couple of them aren't conventionally attractive they still have very good bone structure and high symmetric faces. people don't get famous for no reason , you obviously have to look good in one way or another , or have some kind of interesting personality or feature.

• Eh maybe Ellen page or Kate Mara.

• Cate Blanchett is conventionally attractive and Benedict Cumberbatch is conventionally ugly.