Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

In this MyTake I'm going to share things I hopes never goes out of fashion and this MyTake is subjective. I'm going to include fashion items from both genders, but there would be many men fashion items because I follows men fashion more. This isn't written in chronologically order. You're welcome to share your opinions and on what you hopes never goes out of fashion.

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

1) Coat

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

It both keep you warm and at the same time can make your style look more classy and elegant. Since I live in a country with long cold winters it's a good thing to have an outfit which gives you both of these functions. Coats also looks good to scarves.

2) Shirts

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

It's good outfits that can be both formal and casual depending on the color, pattern, fabric and which clothing items you combines it with. It's both comfortable and looks good at the same time. It can both fit into a suit in formal occasions and be used in everyday situations. The thing with casual shirts is that they often looks nicer than sweaters and hoodies, but at the same time don't need to look overdressed.

3) Denim jeans

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

They're comfortable to wear and it's easy to find clothing combinations that fits together with them. I like the blue color. They also have pockets which is practically.

4) Suit

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

It just looks good, classy and formal. I don't need to say more.

5) Leather jackets

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

It looks both casual and cool. They're also comfortable to wear. I think it's many clothing items that looks good to leather jackets. Both shirts, t-shirts, sweaters, denim jeans, black pants, sunglasses, hats etc. looks good with leather jackets.

6) Long hair

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

Long hair benefits both of the sexes. It makes women more feminine and men more masculine looking. On most women it frames their face nicely making their most feminine and prettiest features more visible. It also can softening their face and hide rough edges. It's very beneficial if they've a rough head shape. At many men long hair can give the opposite effect making them more masculine. It can give them a wild rough look.

I'm not saying everyone would suit it. But when you're first suiting it, it can look really good!

7) Beard

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of FashionThings I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

A beard can make a man look more mature and masculine. In addition beards is aesthetically very beneficial when it comes to both head shape and hiding things. If you wants to hide wrinkles, pimples, a weak jawline etc. a beard is a good tool and it isn't called the man's makeup without a reason. A beard can also affect how a head shape appear. It can slim down or widen the face.

8 ) Arm watch

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

The arm watch is a nice accessory to the outfit. It decorates the look a little bit without being too much or too little. Less is more.

9) Sunglasses

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

It's both practically and nice looking. It makes you see better in the sun and is a nice accessory to the outfit like the arm watch.

10) Hats

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

Another accessory that can make an outfit look more classy and stylish.

11) Cardigan

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

I likes it for the same reason as I likes coats. It keep you warm and it looks good. I also think it's easy to combine it with outfits.

12) T-shirts

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

During the summer times they're very practically because they don't have long arms, so you don't get as warm as you would if you wore a long sleeved sweater. It's also easy to find clothes that fits them and it's a good thing to have something underneath the sweater, shirt or whatever you wears due hygienically reasons. T-shirts is something you can wash quite often and your underarm sweat won't go directly on the other clothing.

13) Sweaters

Things I Hope Never Goes Out of Fashion

It makes you warm and often looks simple. Sometimes less is more. It also looks more formal and nicer looking than hoodies, but still being casual. Since I live in a cold Nordic country, cold is something I often thinks over.

#Fashion #Clothes

1512
curiousnorway is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• Very basic things that have been around for forever and will continue to be around forever.
    All except the watches... probably will go extinct very soon... I'm surprised they haven't already actually. The only watches that will survive are those really expensive ones for really rich folks to wear as an accessory and a sign of wealth...

Most Helpful Guy

• On a few of these, prepare to be disappointed.

I mean I recently grew a beard, but there's no way they are going to stay fashionable. In fact I'd say they're not 'fashionable' now, just blandly accepted.

Men's hats, for the most part, come off as costumey. I wish that wasn't the case, but it is.

Arm watches have become jewelry for men, and only the most expensive will stick around. I don't know if long term they will, though I like them.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 14

• i like coats and cardigans and long hair too. do you have long hair?

• Agree with most of these.

• Which one are you agree/disagree with and why?

• I like every single one except for the long hair on men and beards, but i'm each to there own that is just my personal opinion.

• Things I hope never go out of fashion...
    1. Kindness and generosity to each other
    2. Gift giving ( and beautiful gift wrap) & Greeting cards
    3. Bringing flowers indoors to brighten a room
    4. The off button on the computer or phone
    5. Coats ( thick, lush, warm one!)
    6. And roast dinners with family and friends!

• So so happy that the beard section only had men in it!

• I thought it was quite obviously. It's less than 1% of women who can grow a beard, while almost every grown up men can grow one. In addition I think men suits a beard and women don't. It has something to do with biology to do. Feminine women and masculine men is usually what people sees as most flattering.

• Thank you for being so cool. I was just being silly here.

• Coats? Meh... nothing special.
    Shirts I like.
    Denim jeans I love.
    Suits I dislike.
    Leather jackets I like very much.
    Long hair I like but not on a guy.
    Beards I hate.
    Arm watch? LoL, outdated, long time ago.
    Sunglasses are necessary during the Summer.
    Hats, pffff.
    Cardigan? Indifferent about it.
    T-Shirts are my favorite kind of shirts.
    Sweaters are ok.

• All except cardigan and t-shirt. They don't suit me and I have to work with shirts the other way.

I wish these things don't go out of fashion:
    1) Bright color sweaters
    2) Sneakers
    3) Check shirts
    4) Semi-western fashion
    5) Red saree on weddings. I already see brides wearing other colors but seriously traditional red looks best.
    6) Denim jackets, vests, shirts etc. I have two denim jackets and one denim shirt. Just need one vest too.

• I think all of these are just types of clothes, the style of them may change but they themselves will never leave. I agree with you on the long hair on men thing though.

• I don't see how these COULD go out of fashion (I mean, what would be left? Lol).

I suppose leather could be swapped for denim and vice versa, and cardigans, coats, shirts/tees, and sweaters could change stylistically, but for the most part, I think these kinds of clothes are going to be around for awhile yet.
    If suits and leather jackets ever go anywhere, I'll be very upset at humanity.

Beards have pretty much always been 'in'.

Long hair seems to be on an on and off... and I'm very glad that right now it's ON. :D

• I don't quite think shirts will be going out of fashion any Time soon, lol.

• I agree on jeans hopefully staying in fashion, but I personally hope this skinny jeans wave is going to die rather sooner than later. ==

• Jesus you're killing me with this post.

• And black colour!

• I love my sunglasses

• So basically you hope clothes don't go out of fashion, lol. Aside from jeans, glasses, and watches, most of these have been around since the advent of needle and thread and clearly don't appear to be going anywhere. Also considering fashion is cyclical... what's in today, will be in again another day because someone always wants to bring it back, but with this list, there is no danger in them going away, because these are all basic staples to a wardrobe.

What Guys Said 11

• Very good take !
    And I like these male fashion too. except the denim jeans lol
    but the leather jacket always fuckin awesome man !!!
    just ask any woman...

• It just depends on the type of person.
    For example, I have never liked leather jackets BUT certain people can pull it off and some sort of need them, like Harley bike owners.

• Well you kind of listed the most basic types of clothing... aka stuff that will literally never go out of fashion. Like you might as well have listed underwear.

• I agree with most of these.
    There are things that I'm sad aren't in fashion anymore, like capes.

• I agree!! 😍

• not a bad list

• it won't i hope not

• i hope thick rim glasses stay forever

• I like the style

• Hahahahahaha you're a funny dude

• "shirts" I mean seriously