Get Youthful Skin: 6 Easy Anti-Aging Tricks

Skin is not only the largest organ in our body but it is also among the best ones when it comes to self-maintenance and self-recovery. Still, as the years go by, our skin seems to slowly lose its youthful glow and shows more of our not-so-good habits. Our eating habits, sleeping routines, workout regimes as well as dealing with stress can leave marks on the skin. Also, it shows how much care we have done through the years to protect it with products or procedures.

Even if your skin has already been losing some of its youthfulness, you can still change it by applying these very easy 6 anti-aging tricks.

1. Watch what you eat and drink

As they say, you are what you eat. This is why healthy nutrition is a basis for good health, and consequently, youthful skin. Antioxidants and water are your best friends, as they will help protect your skin and will bring more moisture to it. More moisture means more elasticity, which also means better-looking skin. Sugar, alcohol, and smoking will only damage your skin and lower the overall effect of any other skin treatment.

2. Regular workout

Just eating right isn’t enough to age down your skin. If you are serious about your intentions, hit the gym or take up a sport. Even doing regular exercises at home can significantly change the aging process of your skin. And if that isn’t enough, working out will also help you sleep better, a factor also important for rejuvenating skin.

3. Sleep enough

For adults, sleeping becomes more problematic as the time goes by. Stress, chronic dispositions, awkward working hours and other factors can make you sleep-deficient. By better regulating your diet and working out, you will create the basis for good quality sleep, at least on the physiological level. Stress can also be a disruptive factor, but if you follow all of the steps, your sleep should get longer and better.

4. Dealing with stress

Stress is the illness of the 21st century and it doesn’t seem as if it will leave us anytime soon. Stress has always been a part of human condition, but in a fast-passing world of today, we feel out of control in our own lives and the lines on our skin confirm that.

For some, better scheduling their days, even keeping a diary with appointments can help, but for others additional steps are necessary. Working out can help, but you should also consider taking up meditation or yoga. Perhaps you can even start writing a personal diary so you can take things off your chest even when you don’t want to talk to anyone else.

5. Products for extra care

Food and drinks, exercising and sleeping, as well as dealing with stress can only take you so far. As advised by cosmetic surgeons Sydney sun can cause damage not only during hot weather but throughout the year. Moisturizing supplements and vitamins, especially C, E, and K, are vital ingredients you should look for in a skincare cream product.

6. Don’t Forget Neck and Hands

Though the face is the obvious place to start from, your hands and neck are also areas in need of your attention. Age spots on your hands are actually caused by the sun, so protect them with suncream with SPF 30 or above. As hands and neck are somewhat different from the skin on your face, you can find products that deal with their individual problems.

The 6 tricks mentioned above are no tricks at all. By taking care of your food consumption and drinking enough water, you give your body plenty of material to make your skin look obviously younger. Working out and getting plenty of sleep will make the results even better as it will allow your body to heal itself. Stress also tends to leave its marks on our skin, but we can combat its effects by finding the right way of relieving ourselves from the burdens of everyday life.

A healthy body is a youthful body and with an addition of creams made to protect from the elements and to supplement for the decreased level of moisture and vitamins, there is nothing stopping you in rejuvenating your skin.

1915

Most Helpful Guys

• I BBQ myself in the sun too much to have any hope now.
    I'll have Hulk Hogan skin when I'm in my 40s just like he did.

• I will maybe think about these things in the future. Nice take.

Most Helpful Girls

• This mytake right here! Came right on time cuz someone thought i was the mother of my baby cousin😂😂😂😂

• The face shop has a amazing face moisturizer the Chia seed intense moisturizer it's amazing I recommended anyone to buy it. It's $40 and the jar lasts you for 3 months usually I got mine to last for a whole year. It really does help leave your skin have a nice glowly appearance and it helps with acne I believe since it help clear up my acne when I use it.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 17

• good

• It’s pretty much luck, ultimately. The more delicate the skin the easier it will age.

• Masturbation is also a key component, have to change the oil in the vehicle, na'am saying.

• The most important thing is using sunblock! All tips in this article are useful, but if you forget using sunscreen, it is inevitable to have wrinkles.

• And also removing makeup properly before sleep and PROTECTION FROM THE SUN. V V IMPORTANT.

• The sleep one is true when I don't go sleep the next day I have about 2 massive spots

• thank you so much for the sharing, it was very useful nice take

• Great and must try tips, thank you so much

• Very good tips here, nice take.

• oooo, cool!

• Nice take

• Nice take! 😊

• Do you do them too?😂

• ou're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

• Here are some more tips for better skin:

Avoid wearing makeup except for mascara and lipstick. (I recommend a tinted lip balm) There's a trend called "contouring" that was started by the queen of stupidity Kim K. Not only all these chemicals are dangerous for your skins but they also clog your pores and make you look older. Prefer a moisturizing sunscreen cream with a high SPF instead of foundation, powder

Also prefer eye cream over concealer (wearing concealer is linked with fine and wrinkles under-eyes). Avoid wearing eye makeup if possible (rubbing the eye area to remove makeup on a daily basis is linked with crow's feet)

Always wear sunglasses when you're out at the sun. Squinting can cause crow's feet..

Avoid spending too much time in front of computer screens etc. If you work on a pc, every 15 mins take a break, look elsewhere and blink rapidly for 1 or 2 minutes

As OP said avoid alcohol. Drink plenty of water, green tea (putting cold tea bags on your eye area can also help with dark circles if you have any). Also drink milk instead of coffee and eat dairy products such as yogurt with low fat (milk contains Vitamin A which helps with the elasticity of your skin; queen Cleopatra used to bathe in milk as the myth says), eat plenty of fish, tomatoes, spinach, beans, vegetables, lentils, lettuce, fruits (such as orange, pomegranate etc.)

Lastly, if you ever resort to plastic surgery (that I don't recommend because botox can cause more wrinkles because by weakening some muscles, the other muscles of your face work more..) look into fat transfer instead of botox and fillers because it's a more natural way and has more permanent results.

• Nice one

• Good take