Transgenders (Male to Female) Who Look Amazing

Male to Female Transgenders Who Look Amazing

Emma Ellingsen

Valentina Sampaio

Andreja Pejic

Leyna Bloom

Angela Ponce (Miss spain)

Geena Rocero

Ines Rau

Trace Lysette

Carmen Carrera

1629

Most Helpful Girls

• What is sad about this is that its playing a trick onto others. While transgender is rising on the plastic surgery business, so is from natural born women. Women are getting facial feminine surgery cause some of them have stronger facial features that transgender faces are looking more feminine than an actual woman. To prove point, guys on this comment can't tell the difference if it's a man or woman because of the face. Also look at RealSelf website of women posting questions to get plastic surgery when they already look beautiful. It's sad.

• This made me depressed. especially since some of them have similar features to me and its making me feel like people will think I'm a trans.
    Now I'm super insecure about my looks. Men better than me at being a woman... honestly this actually depresses me.
    Esp sampaio cus they're 5'10 like me and have a similar eye and face shape... now I feel I'm not a real woman

• A couple of them I would have never even thought were trans so that doesn't mean anything.

• 7d

@vald9inches I mean now men will not approach any woman who has any not super feminine features... cus men can look womanly now too

• 7d

@dipta yeah but my point is what if people think I'm trans just cus these people resemble me?

Most Helpful Guys

• They can look however they want, change their name, act differently - it doesn't actually change biology, however. Personally, I find it kind of ridiculous how medical science has reached the point where we can surgically make a man look like a woman, yet there are still hundreds of diseases that have been known about for decades or even centuries yet no cures and in some cases no actual treatments are known to exist.

Also, just about every one of these pictures has obviously been enhanced for media distribution.

• It's only a cover for a devastating and tragic mental disease. The fact that they are being celebrated rather than treated is even more tragic because society it's self is failing. A healthy society would be doing the research to treat and prevent horrible conditions like this. Any one of these men could commit suicide at any time. More blood on the hands of cultural Marxists but it's never enough for them.

• 3d

So I take it you think people who get tattoos are also mentally ill? ;P

Join the discussion

1427
  • 7d

It is sad to see that some humans think they were born in the wrong body. They were not a mistake. I don't think theirs anything wrong with a guy who has a soft spot and who likes girly things, but the idea of removing all genital areas, changing their face, breast augmentation or even to remove breast ( if biologically female) and etc is sad and twisted to me.

Also The fact that a guy can pass off as a girl through surgery had made me afriad that guys would think and assume that I'm trans. I've always been told that I looked like a model since I was a baby and stuff and that I had that physique but when I started hearing some guys call other girls "trannys" and me see some group of guys stare and start laughing at me when I pass by them, I started thinking that I was maybe perceived as that by some guys, especially when I started gaining muscle in weight training.

I just personally hate how some people will automatically assume a girl is trans and call her a tranny because of her features.
    The fact that a guy can pass off as a girl through surgery I guess make some men more cautious, but it also makes me scared that I would be called a "tranny" and other crazy names.

• 7d

They look amazing in airbrushed photos, if you met them in real life you'd be able to tell.

• These things make me way too anxious about what civilization is going to be later... men into women and women into men is not gross but satanic even. Seriously it's sad to see western civilization fall.

• Asia also has some really attractive transgender women.
    Here are Piyada Inthavong and Nong Poy.

• 5d

Yeah, but I bet I can grow a better beard and I'm a crossdresser that wears a beard.

Here is a sample of what my beard looks like

• how do they shave correctly? how can they never have a 5 o'clock shadow? I'm friggin terrified of this

• Laser treatment remove all of the facial hairs. It's not uncommon among trans women to have other medical conditions or improper genes making them unable to grow properly beards, developing a manly appearance etc. So it's not only mental, but also physically. If hormones can affect your brain and mental health, then it may affect your body too without being intersex.

• @curiousnorway people are gonna have to start wearing labels.

• They take hormones that make them have less hair and more hips

• I'm kinda scared of this lol. I could pass most of these people on the street and I would probably be checking them out. Especially from a distance. You literally can't even tell 🤔.

• True. It's not only the looks that can make you believe they're cis-people, but the voices and smell can also be deceiving due voice surgeries and hormones combined with perfume.

• It's great that transgender people are becoming so widely discussed in the media, as it makes people more aware of transgender people. Years ago if you had been born in the wrong body I don't think there was a lot you could do.

• 7d

Am I a picky guy for wanting a woman who was born a woman? In 50 years I will probably be labeled picky and a bigot, but for now I want to make sure the woman I'm dating never had a penis.

• Up until the point when male pattern baldness kicks in and they will be left looking like disheveled rockstars.

• Male pattern baldness won't be a problem since they're on estrogen, anti-testosterone- and DHT pills.

• @curiousnorway At least they won't have to worry about aging because if they're taking all that crap they'll likely be dead before 50.

• 7d

@zagor, not everyone dies. Over half of them can survive to 70+ due new technology.

• 3d

I would exclude Gina Rocero and add Emily Tressa. However, just because something looks a certain way doesn't mean that it's something good. People ought to stick with the gender they were born into.

• Yes they can be. But I find they try to hard to look female. When my wife did my make up it was casual not to attract attention. I could walk about no one noticed. And got the occasional whistle. Did my ego s world of good...

• Well, after paying shit tons of money for surgery, at least look good after it. 😂

• 4d

Well shit, they look better at being a woman than me 😅

This stuff is something I really wanna avoid.

• I think I understand now why female celebrities look haggard when they age, and why I've never found em attractive..

• Transgender not the word to describe transsexuals. Gender deals with masculinity and femininity. Any effeminate boy/man or tomboyish girl/woman is a transgender usually that word.

A transsexual is not really a possible thing but an conceptual approach. Simply a man can never be a woman even if he had his nuts and wiener removed and opted to receive female parts. He would be more like a woman but not a woman. All a man is doing is destroying his own sex, not growing into the new sex when he has an operation and vice versa for women adding nuts and wieners to her body. Women destroy their sex when they damage their vagina and ovaries and desire to be the male sex. They are approaching maleness but will not be males.

• 4d

Great, but if they can’t hsve my children, then they’re undateable.

• 3d

Just because they dont have a working uterus doesn't mean their useless, you could easily adpoted a child.

• 1h

I wonder how many of the guys on here pretending to be girls are going through this. 🤔🤔

• This is actually scary!!

• Damn! They’re beautiful! Go Miss Spain!

• 7d

Still men.

• Check birth certificates before having sex

• 4d

It's a trap

• Nahhhhh

• Good take

• 4d

Well they do all look like stunning beauties!

• 7d

Shit I wouldn't even be able to tell!

• Firs two.

• Emma's HOT!!!

• 3d

But can they bear my children? No? Then I'm not interested in them. If they could actually change their biology and become a female biologically then okay, but until then they are extremely womanly male human beings. Some females are very manly and these males are very womanly. Woman and man is gender but male and female is sex. Sex = biological and gender = social construct. So, I'm fine with calling them women but I refuse to call them female because no matter what they do, they will never change the fact that they are male.

• 6d

Almost all of them look like boys in drag.

• 6d

Anyone can look "amazing" with photoshopping and makeup. I can easily tell they're male in normal photos and when they talk.

• 7d

No. I hate trannies.

• They look nice
    But I still think it's better when they date to let the guy know who they really are... if I were a guy and they didn't say anything I would definitely accuse them for harassment

• I don't mean to offend, as they all are quite pretty, but does anybody else think something just looks off about their appearance? I don't know what it is, but something doesn't look right.

• They've got that Taylor Swift look to em.

• 4d

It looks "off" because they're not real women. I can tell they're transgender. It blows my mind that guys are getting fooled by these people. Sure as Hell don't fool me.

• I don't think they could pass for females. There's sth odd about their looks. Even with all the makeup and plastic surgery
    The 2nd one is the most passable

• Is anyone else terrified of accidentally having sex with a trans woman or is it just me?

• I'm not, since it's still extremely rare. Transsexual people are rare and most doesn't pass very well. Only a minority can. It's way more likely you experience a car or plane accident than hitting on a trans woman. It's even more likely to see a trans man who pass as a cis-man than trans woman passing as cis-woman.

• Valentina Sampaio. More female than any female born will ever be

• 3d

Except the masculine jaw and huge broad shoulders gives it away that they are indeed Male.

• To be honest, no offence, but none of the above.

• A look at the exception, not the standard.