Most beautiful celebrities in the world according to me

Not everyone will agree and that’s okay. Beauty is subjective.

1. Angelina Jolie

My all time favorite actress and most beautiful woman in the world has always been Angelina. I would love to meet her someday and just have a chat. She has a mesmerizing beauty inside and out. Her eyes are gorgeous, her lips are to die for and her face is just stunningly beautiful. She's such a feminine beauty and brilliant actress. When I saw her in Tomb Raider, I thought to myself, "How is it possible for a human being to be this beautiful?" God has blessed this woman with beauty, riches, talent and a beautiful heart. She deserves it all!

2. Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett is probably the only female celebrity that comes close to Angelina's beauty. I love her heart-shaped face, cute smile and full lips. Her husky voice makes her more charming and she seems like a beautiful person too. I loved her action-packed movies. She is currently the highest-paid actress in Hollywood.

3. Brad Pitt

Beautiful is the best word to describe this man. He isn't just hot,sexy, or handsome. Those are understatements for a man this beautiful. His face is just stunning! That strong masculine jawline, nice lips and those beautiful eyes and masculine brow bone, makes Brad Pitt the most beautiful man in the world. Ever since I saw him in the movie Troy, I imagined if there's a Greek God, it would be Brad Pitt.

4. Hrithik Roshan

I'm an Indian woman and I find Hrithik Roshan to be the most handsome man in India. No Indian man has ever come close to Hrithik's beauty. His long sharp face, sharp pointy noise and masculine features makes him incredibly handsome. I include him in my list of most beautiful celebrities in the world. He's a very popular Bollywood actor and a great dancer. His dance moves are killer. As a young girl, I only danced to Hrithik's songs and wanted to learn his moves.

5. Nyle DiMarco

When I saw this beauty of a man on America's Next Top Model, I was floored. What a stunningly beautiful man! His sharp blue eyes, dark brown hair, masculine face shape and beautiful smile.He's Italian American and he's deaf. He actively promotes awareness of the deaf community in the US. He is a beautiful human being inside and out! I follow his career because of what beautiful person he is.

6. Adriana Lima

My favorite Victoria's Secret model and the most beautiful Victoria's Secret model till date. I don't think there's any other model as beautiful as her, maybe, Barbara Palvin but she doesn't have Adriana's sexy look. Adriana's face is so versatile. She can give the sexy look, the girl next door look, the beautiful aesthetic look and the powerful look. She is just stunning! I don't really care about Victoria's Secret anymore after she left. Adriana Lima is Victoria's Secret!

Anyway, this is my list. Feel free to share your own or share your opinions if you disagree or agree with my choices. As always, personality matters more than looks but plenty of people are blessed with both. Also, I'm a beautiful girl myself.

Thanks for reading! ;)

9
14

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Girls

• emmily2396

Angelina was beautiful but not that feminine in my opinion. Her jawline is too manly for me and her body wasn't that great either.

Also, Scarlet's face isn't heart shaped, she is closer to a diamond/oval face.

Anyway, I personally like Antonia Iacobescu and Shakira for women, and Henry Cavill and many other for men. Brad Pitt is fine too.

• elissa23Trans

If it were me I would make a version of this in transgender style. Most beautiful transgender women in the world :

1) Blaire White
    2) Julie Wu
    3) Jenna Talackova
    4) Carmen Carrera
    5) Sona Avedian
    6) Kimber James
    7) Danielle Foxx
    8) Bailey Jay
    9) Christine McGinn
    10) Arisce Wanzer

Most Helpful Guy

• Liam_Hayden

The beauty of opinions is that we can all disagree. Just think how boring life would be if we all agreed all the time.

That was , y long way of saying that I find none of those women especially attractive. I don't judge guys.

128
  • pinkhoodie53

I was wondering why Nyle DiMarco looked so familiar. He was on the Grey’s Anatomy spin-off with the firefighters he played a deaf EMT who is pursuing one of the gay male leads

• Justacatlady

Good list. I used to feel the same about Angelina but now that she’s skeletal she isn’t as beautiful. It’s sad

• luvstoned4him

I agree with you on Adriana Lima - She is Victoria's Secret and its not the same without her.

• nsyprkr

You should add Paul Waul instead of number 4 . Then This list would be amazing.

• Lol, the first three are the ones I do not get the hype about and do not see them as attractive at all and the last three - I don't even know them 😅

• TripleAce

is that young Angelina... cause damn... her face looks tight there

• I think Jolie always looks good. She's in her 40s now.

• TripleAce

@curiousnorway ya true
      When she was younger though. Wow she looks really good. I've never saw younger images of her until Now

• I don't think she has changed very much, but I'm agree Jolie is beautiful.

• Cute_syrian

I only find Adriana Lima attractive in that list what about Johnny depp or emma Watson? I guess different taste.

• I don't think Angelina or Hrithik are attractive, but that's just my opinion.

• Pulimuli

All very good looking people.

Adriana and Brad is/was the best looking in their prime out of these in my opinion

• Saracast3200

I absolutely agree with your opinion... Angelina Jolie and Scarlett Johansson... True

• AdithyaR

Agreed uptill number 4 cause I don't know who those last two are.

• Twenty2

Show yourself!

• SexyAshh

Ughh adrianna is soo pretty!

• Agem123

Angelina looks like a zombie now.

• VaIiant

You definitely have a type

• Secretgardenblood

Nice take

• zagor

Angelina Jolie? Noooo.

• TallMaria90

I agree with Adriana Lima

• MoneyBeets

Boring

• jpb0504

Where's Natalie Dormer?