How come white girls look the worst without make-up?

I have seen pictures of celebrities without make-up and not one of them was white, when I thought about it white girls look mediocre at best without make-up.
What do you G@Gers think?

• yes I agree
  • No I don`t agree
Select a gender to cast your vote:
I think all girls are attractive, white girls with make up and others races with-out make up.
Its like white girls have to have make up on to look acceptable like the light eye brows won't do in today's beauty standards. There are some that look great without make up like Sandra Bullock and Kim kardashian. But they tend to have darker features

136

Most Helpful Girl

• Because most white people are fair skinned. Meaning were incredibly pale, we have blocked nude eyelashes and blonde eyebrows and essentially look ill without makeup.

• Blonde****

• Nah I'm not that desperate

• Yeah. Looks fade away

What Girls Said 12

• You're basing this off celebrities?

• yes celebrities are the beauty standards in society after all

• Yeah, that's because you're used to seeing them with a shit ton of makeup.

• They don't. It's just because you're used to seeing them with make up. Make up can change one's facial structure and add features and dimensions that a person doesn't have. They are beautiful but don't look as the media portrays them to look like 24/7

• No, I don't agree.. Many of them look really pretty without makeup! :-)

• Not all white women look the same it depends on their genetics and the type of makeup they use because some makeup can ruin yor skin

• Maybe because you're more used to seeing white girls with make-up and girls of other skin colours without.

• Bad genetics I guess.

• because white blonde lashes and eyebrows are a hardly look good on anybody?

• same reason white guys do

• bc white people have light eyelashes so they look a lot different without black eyelashes

• I agree. Anyone can look better with the right make up.

• Thanks man. It's genetics. :)

• I agree with you. I think its cause we're used to seeing them with makeup.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I bash white people on here a lot BUT I WILL SAY that this 1 is bullshit because All races truly can look EWWISH without makeup on. Hell I've seen it on this site alone. That makeup CAN MAKE A GIRL LOL. She pulled off that makeup and I thought Ewwww WTF with it on though she looked good/decent (She was a sister, not white)

@Part6fam and I were talking about that the other day. That natural beauty seems to be on the decline and most people really on filters, plastic surgery and makeup to make them, look like them LOL. Some of the others gagers have said that it's because we're used to seeing them with it on though which makes sense

WE SAID something along that line, I Don't feel like going yo go look for it ^^

• I agree on "natural beauty seems to be on the decline ", and yes some black girls don`t look good natural, but my point was a generalisation,

• keepin it real.. I love it son! :D

• @asker Yeah I know but I just had to say what I said for the hell of it lol

Nothing personal and I saw what you did there with the "generalisation" ^^

• the worst?

are you kidding me? EVERY girl looks BETTER without make-up.

make-up makes you like a "plastic" doll basically

• I find girls without make up really Pretty and Beautiful

• its not all bad, but they probably had bad skin that week. maybe their pores are opening up or acne or whatever.

• They look fine to me

• White girls are so attractive without make-ups, but they look much worse when they have it. But no matter they have make-ups or not, White girls are the most attractive.