Girls, what is the point of fake eyelashes and nails?

I don't know why, but for some reason I find fake eyelashes, and nails.

I get so frustrated.

I mean girls are so hateful towards guys who lie about themselves to look better.

But they use things like fake eyelashes and fake nails.

And In all honesty, girls look SO MUCH WAY better when not having any of those on, and i just don't see any point in wearing them.

And don't say "Because we like it"

Or "We don't do it for men, we do it because we think it looks good"

Because we both know that that is a lie.

But really, what is the reason you wear / use it? because of insecurity?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it's just because they don't want to grow their own nails, and the fake nail look great with only a little effort. And then fake eyelashes can make some girls feel better about themselves (say if they have blonde eyelashes, or their eyelashes are really short). A lot of the time girls do it because it boosts their confidence as well. Personally I don't use either, but some of my friends do, and this is just what I've noticed with them.

• This is actually one of the best answers so far.
      The sentence "A lot of the time girls do it because it boosts their confidence as well" makes me actually understand it a little