Rate this RICH girl who is a multi millionaire/10?

Rate this RICH girl who is a multi millionaire/10?Rate this RICH girl who is a multi millionaire/10?Rate this RICH girl who is a multi millionaire/10?Rate this RICH girl who is a multi millionaire/10?Rate this RICH girl who is a multi millionaire/10?Rate this RICH girl who is a multi millionaire/10?Rate this RICH girl who is a multi millionaire/10?Rate this RICH girl who is a multi millionaire/10?Rate this RICH girl who is a multi millionaire/10?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• She's a little strange looking, i reckond she's attractive enough if you could dig down far enough to find the actuall body of the person the pictures represent.

Apparently she purchases her make up application tools from home depot... and she doesn't shy away from photoshopping either.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• She's hot, but I wonder how she's a multi millionaire... she's young, so it's probably not her money.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• she may have a good personality and be a good person? you never know. but she looks like a stuck up bitch.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why does it matter she's rich? Am I missing something?

1|2
    0|0
  • Looks like her photographer has photoshop. But I'm sure she's still lovely in person. Though I can't rate a person off photos that aren't true to the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure she's cute but doesn't look natural at all. It seems like she has a lot of work done. I prefer natural beauty but if surgery makes her more confident I'm okay with that! 6.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Seriously she's fcking gorgeous, it doesn't really matter that something seems fake about her, she's still waaay above average.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think her face is pretty, but her body isn't anything special. And for someone who is supposedly a multi-millionaire, she should be near a perfect "ten."

• @EnglishArtsteacher i think that's a bit critical. She could workout to get curvier and more toned if that's what u prefer, but she could get there fairly easy.

• My question is who is she and how did she become that rich at such a young age?

0|1
    0|0
  • She ooks very good but her face seems kind of artificial on some of the photos.

0|0
    0|0
  • She's used photoshop... it's very obvious.. her photoshop skills are terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • She looks like she's had work done...

1|1
    0|0
  • Beautiful? Like 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • "omg i love your nose where did you get it?"

1|0
    0|0
  • She's pretty but she kind of looks like a Barbie.

0|1
    0|0
  • she look like a dolly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rate 8 , she is beautiful

0|0
    0|1
  • She should be able to afford some new tits to go along with those fake lips

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she an hyper realistic fuck doll?

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• well this is a perfect case of rich bitch is ugly.. money does not equal beauty

0|1
    0|0
  • She is a 7 at best! Love some of those donuts though!

0|0
    0|0
  • Eww lol something looks off about her. Must be the multi milio makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • fake/10

the pictures are obviously airbrushed and she is caked in make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • The photos are heavily retouched, with smoothing and shines. So I can't really rate her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not going to rate her. What exactly does she do?

0|0
    0|0
  • would have to see her without 10 filters and a pound of make-up. but looks like a 7.5 - 8

0|0
    0|0
  • A little too "Barbie doll" for my taste...

0|0
    0|0
  • meh... her face looks kinda fake/artificial

0|1
    0|0
  • Why did I bother clicking on this?

1|1
    0|0
  • 8 on looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • She is not